Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 82. (Read 181139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
63 rejected blocks and raising! Is this coin already owned by higher hash power? Up to 70 rejects just while typing this...
seems to me that accepted blocks dont show in wallet and some orphans do. Difficulty needs an increase?
legendary
Activity: 1596
63 rejected blocks and raising! Is this coin already owned by higher hash power? Up to 70 rejects just while typing this...

i went up to 1/33 valid & then found 2 in a row in the same second Smiley

also received the value for 2 out of 3 blocks so far Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I dont buy stuff made in china  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
many blocks found.... but alas all "orphans"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
How do you do solo mining though if your wallet is on a different computer from the miner?

You can only mine from the computer where your wallet is. Otherwise you need a pool.

That's not true.  See blastbob's post above.  I do it all the time. 

Or you could use my little guide on setting up a private pushpool for scrypt coins.  Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1867412

Already got one running, just a few snags to fix

You mean the dam requirement for libboost 1.46?

Source would be nice, so one could compile to ones system    Cheesy

Instead i have to install Boost 1.46, because not even the mighty symlink would work...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Do not play China Smiley)
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Is it actually possible to simply mine solo from nothing but a cgminer bat file..?

you need to create a .conf file. Check out my guide in the above post.

Finally found the file in roaming. What should the config file look like, bitcoin version or terracoin version? Could you just copy paste yours and I'll edit details?
legendary
accepted :  1/6, something definitely needs to change ^^
legendary
Activity: 1106
Is it much better than FeatherCoin? I think that it is created in the same way as with FeatherCoin. However, it is newer, it is better.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
How do you do solo mining though if your wallet is on a different computer from the miner?

You can only mine from the computer where your wallet is. Otherwise you need a pool.

This is incorrect. You can mine from another PC as long as you have setup a proper .conf on the PC where the daemon is located
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Thanks for the help..

Server.bat should just have this in it right:

CHNCoin-qt.exe -server
Activity: 602

Or you could use my little guide on setting up a private pushpool for scrypt coins.  Grin

Already got one running, just a few snags to fix
i havent got any of the accept blocks showing up in the wallet.. is it slow? and Yes lots of rejects! Diff needs to go up lol

It's not instant. Give it some time!
Is it actually possible to simply mine solo from nothing but a cgminer bat file..?

you need to create a .conf file. Check out my guide in the above post.
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1632
i havent got any of the accept blocks showing up in the wallet.. is it slow? and Yes lots of rejects! Diff needs to go up lol
Activity: 602
I seem to be stuck at a certain number now, diff must go up..
legendary
let's see what this'll give us then Smiley
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

Pages:
Jump to: