Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 84. (Read 181139 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
So many blocks being found that my wallet hasn't synced up yet.. and keeps going UP in the amount of blocks before its done.

back to feathercoins haha
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I have NEVER figured out how to solo mine. Can someone simply copy paste exactly what their cgminer bat file looks like so I can try?
Activity: 476
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
even at 1 cent each that
is 100,000 dollars.

What coins are actually going for 1 cent each?  Let me tell you I held onto a lot of Terracoin that was only worth a half cent each for a long time....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
i dont have virtual server/jail software on this pc. i cannot make myself install it right now. not in the mood to get owned
by some chinese d00d.

why people go to all this work (lol, yea right) and dont take the time to market/advertise it/get people excited is beyond me.
they just slap this shit together, ready to mine the crap out of it, and that is it.

i dont want no stinking commie coins! ;-)

Because it's pretty much a given that any chain released at this point will automatically start out at $.50 per coin at the minimum or something retarded like that. Gone are the days of alt chains struggling to break $.05 per coin. LTC blazed the path that all other alts are taking now.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
i dont have virtual server/jail software on this pc. i cannot make myself install it right now. not in the mood to get owned
by some chinese d00d.

why people go to all this work (lol, yea right) and dont take the time to market/advertise it/get people excited is beyond me.
they just slap this shit together, ready to mine the crap out of it, and that is it.

i dont want no stinking commie coins! ;-)
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
bored of feathercoins throwing a couple hundred kh/s for fun at it.
Activity: 602
[WTS] 1000 CHNCoins for 200 LTC

Deal ill give you 10k with that order
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
[WTS] 1000 CHNCoins for 200 LTC
Got ya.  I can't read Chinese  Grin  So probably not technically a premine.  How long was there between posting on the Chinese forum and posting here?

Posted on the Chinese forum - Today at 12:27:51 AM
Posted in a other thread on Alt coin forum - Today at 01:36:12 AM ( Think i so around 1000~ blocks at this time )
Posted on the English Alt coin forum  - Today at 04:26:00 AM

Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
11 connections and 8000+ blocks already mined.. and this was posted minutes ago. hmmm

Certainly appears as though it has been premined for awhile now. 

The mining started after the post on the Chinese forum. But again, the definition of premine..

Got ya.  I can't read Chinese  Grin  So probably not technically a premine.  How long was there between posting on the Chinese forum and posting here?
Activity: 266
Technically this coin looks to be more different from Feathercoin than feathercoin was to litecoin for whatever thats worth
legendary
11 connections and 8000+ blocks already mined.. and this was posted minutes ago. hmmm

the people involved need to make sure they have a million chinese coins i suppose before you let others onboard.
and premine to me, now days, means you have a group of people ready to go with enough hash power to gobble up hundreds of
thousands of coins right after the announcement. no difference really. 1 million coins go to a few people. even at 1 cent each that
is 100,000 dollars.

one needs to make an announcement about the project a week ago and say code will be released on this date/time. that is the fair
way.

The mining started after the post on the Chinese forum. But again, the definition of premine..
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

legendary
i cant seem to mine any coinsthey dont confirm in the wallet

Same happend with Feathercoin, diff is to easy.
Activity: 764
Hey CNH Coin why the hell aren't you talking son?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
i cant seem to mine any coinsthey dont confirm in the wallet
Code:
chn@e7e57f:~$ ./chncoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 60300,
    "protocolversion" : 60001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,