Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] a new coin based on Litecoin - CHNCoin - page 80. (Read 181139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Look what I found...Source    Grin

https://github.com/CHNCoin/CHNCoin

Wonder why it was not in the OP?

After all it was published here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1990236
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
0 blocks accepted after 1.5 hours mining @ 4000 kHash/s, bye bye CHN coin
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
FLO dev
subsidy halves in 2628k blocks (5 years)

What is the subsidy?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
5 accepts, all orphans... about to give up again.
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
Alright, so my cudaminer tells me i've found 8 blocks, however only 1 has been confirmed & credited to my wallet

the others are all "mined but not accepted" if the translation is correct, any idea what this means? Smiley

Those were orphaned.

Poor babes.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Alright, so my cudaminer tells me i've found 8 blocks, however only 1 has been confirmed & credited to my wallet

the others are all "mined but not accepted" if the translation is correct, any idea what this means? Smiley

Those were orphaned.

i was afraid you'ld say that, i almost got happy with 8 blocks in under an hour, now i'm sad Sad Smiley

Those were orphaned.
difficult up to 256 from 63!
legendary
Activity: 1596

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Chinese is very well known for scamming. I read a lot of bad things everyday about Chinese business culture. Scam originated from China or Chinese happens in China, South East Asia, Africa ... Nearly every where.

Don't download their binary software if you are not an expert in dealing with a hidden virus. Chinese guys are very good at writing virus
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
looks better now Smiley

Even p2pool kicked in some blocks now.

Yep.  At the new difficulty level it looks like I'm actually getting real blocks.  Previously they were about 99% orphans. 
Activity: 636
anyone have idea why i cant connect on solomining?

says conecting and nothing more
Activity: 602
looks better now Smiley

Even p2pool kicked in some blocks now.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Difficulty has jumped to .00390625
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
so difficulty adjusts (again?) at 15120 blocks (supposedly?) and we are at 14995 in the client at difficulty 0.000976551 so lets see what happens.
0.00390625 now.
Everyone use your brain, and stop mining this very obvious pre-mined scam.

Mind your on business. I respect China, they have a great history and are a wonderful peoples.

What the hell has Chinese history got to do with you getting suckered into this scam?

The Chinese would never scam us. That is the point.

I'm pretty sure anyone is capable of scamming anyone. The Chinese are not special in that respect.

I'm fucking kidding people. But seriously, it seems like half of you don't even know what the word scam means.

How is this a scam? Is it some conspiracy to get a ton of people to switch over their hashing power so they can mine the other coins? Is it because they may have pre mined it to get a head start? Like where are you or I getting scammed and what are we getting scammed out of?
legendary
Activity: 1632
so difficulty adjusts (again?) at 15120 blocks (supposedly?) and we are at 14995 in the client at difficulty 0.000976551 so lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016

Mind your on business. I respect China, they have a great history and are a wonderful peoples.

What the hell has Chinese history got to do with you getting suckered into this scam?

If you believe that, I guess you also believe you'll be rich from this coin.
Good luck with that.  Cheesy

I'll think my mining rig will stay away thanks.

I'm pretty sure anyone is capable of scamming anyone. The Chinese are not special in that respect.

Pages:
Jump to: