Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”ฅ[ANN] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ [ABS] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ABSOLUTE ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MASTERNODES ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ POW ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ASIC RES๐Ÿ”ฅ - page 14. (Read 30745 times)

copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Many thanks to Tolgatrz, arinnarak, Sam67, tox22544, CryptoLuck07, tsnecati, andydo and thaian who already finished their translations!
Please make sure to provide your ABS address to receive bounty by the end of this week (if you already didn't do so).

Also thank you to all the pools who signed up for the project and the community members for your interest.

Today's launch was a great success and we look forward to continue the project at this pace.

Bounties have been sent today. If any of you didn't receive it, please let us know.

Thank you to all of you who believe in us from the beginning. We also thank haters who motivate us to make our project better. I hope that you will have guts to get back to this thread in some time and admit that you were wrong.

Activity: 115
It used to be that a sucker was born every day but now in days it seems theirs a sucker born every minute.ย  Iโ€™m selling the Statue of Liberty today, PM best offer wins

There is not near as many suckers as there are newbie accounts talking shit! Is this slapmymonkey in disguise by chance? Is your credibility so fkd up you cant use your real acct anymore?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Not all of us are forking over money. I can see the concern but at this point i am only wasting a bit of electricity if this is really a scam coin. To each his own but I think you have made the point very clear and should now let people decide for themselves what they want to do. I never put cash in a coin. I do mine with equipment that has been paid for over and over again. Thank you for your concern and maybe dev will soon prove you wrong. Lets hope that we can keep the true scam/shit coins to a minimum so that all crypto is successful.
It used to be that a sucker was born every day but now in days it seems theirs a sucker born every minute.ย  Iโ€™m selling the Statue of Liberty today, PM best offer wins

PM sent! Its OK to be leery of something but dont bad mouth something you dont know shit about! Chill with all the negativity. Oh wait.....thanks for scaring everyone off because now the difficulty is just about right.ย  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Big news!

We have accepted listing conditions from Stocks.Exchange, addition process has begun! You can expect us to be listed soon!

We are not thrilled when ABS is listed on the Stocks
Because to us, Stocks is just a shit exchange
Look for another exchange for your coins.
Any exchange is better than Stocks.

You are right in saying stocks.exchange is not at the top of the list for exchanges. However that being said it is a great start for a young coin. I have traded many different types of coins on there and always got paid what i requested. The volumes are lower than some of the bigger exchanges but you have to start somewhere. Let the coin move to the exchange. We can only go up from here...right!?!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Big news!

We have accepted listing conditions from Stocks.Exchange, addition process has begun! You can expect us to be listed soon!

We are not thrilled when ABS is listed on the Stocks
Because to us, Stocks is just a shit exchange
Look for another exchange for your coins.
Any exchange is better than Stocks.
copper member
Big news!

Activity: 17
Seems to be going as planned which is good, but can a non-noob member confirm whether this coin is a scam or not?

I'd rather point my hashes elsewhere if it is.
Activity: 13
Launch does seem smooth. Wallets and pools up at time of release. I am impressed as it seems not many are really ready for launch. Pools are paying also. Glad to see everything working as intended.

+1 delivering as promised - I like this project so far!
Launch does seem smooth. Wallets and pools up at time of release. I am impressed as it seems not many are really ready for launch. Pools are paying also. Glad to see everything working as intended.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Grrr... this is not still working i think....please somebody, need to check my wallet, could any of you send me a small amount to check please?
AUFQJcU4kdPLTujbhZsQC6dztxxL54D4Ho

Are your wallet working?

Send me your coins, I will tell you if your wallet is working.
copper member
Thanks, one more question. When will you announce the first exchange?

We consider exchanges listing our top priority now. Absolute is in multiple listing processes, once listing is fully confirmed there will be an announcement. You may expect it to happen within the next few days.

Thank you for your interest in the Absolute project.
Activity: 18
Grrr... this is not still working i think....please somebody, need to check my wallet, could any of you send me a small amount to check please?

Are your wallet working?
copper member
Many thanks to Tolgatrz, arinnarak, Sam67, tox22544, CryptoLuck07, tsnecati, andydo and thaian who already finished their translations!
Please make sure to provide your ABS address to receive bounty by the end of this week (if you already didn't do so).

Also thank you to all the pools who signed up for the project and the community members for your interest.

Today's launch was a great success and we look forward to continue the project at this pace.
Activity: 48
https://cryptotastic.net/images/ct_logo.png
https://cryptotastic.net
Anonymous mining
Direct Mine = No Auto-Exchange
1.5% fee | payout 2 hours 0.001, minimum payout
-o stratum+tcp://cryptotastic.net:4023 -u -p c=ABS
Activity: 4
Rofl 3btc/day worth of hash on a scam coin even though all you had to do is read my comments that show you itโ€™s a scam oh well, canโ€™t save them all.ย  Make sure you come back and add trust for my account once your done being scammed so you know to listen next time you see my comments

Thanks for the heads up, I went back to mining BTX Smiley
Activity: 7
humm not sure if working my wallet, could any of you send me a small amount to check please?

I will do that or you,but my amount is still not confirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: