Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”ฅ[ANN] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ [ABS] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ABSOLUTE ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MASTERNODES ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ POW ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ASIC RES๐Ÿ”ฅ - page 12. (Read 30745 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

New Absolute Pool!

http://yiimp.gos.cx/

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.gos.cx:4502 -u [Wallet Address]-p c=ABS

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
Discord Support: https://discord.gg/wT3HHDA
DDoS Protection

Is there a problem at this pool. I can not see my wallet stats. There are freen frog on my screen and says "hippidi hoppidi" But mining in progress.
Activity: 12
I have tried to set up a masternode on my pc, but I'm not sure if its working.ย  One of the problems is that my port appears to be closed when I check it.

Any suggestions.ย  Is there a setup guide?

Thanks!

Walter
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECHโ€™s team of game changers
Do you have a github repo?

What's repo ?

Another copy and paste masternode 'coin' + ~ million premine.

Get real.

It was just launched, ย how many are in circulation?

Activity: 9
Way to many scam MN coins created weekly.ย  I personally would never buy one unless the coin was already on an exchange or unless the dev set it up as a escrow that he canโ€™t get until certain conditions are met (most importantly that the coin is listed on an exchange).ย  This way your safe and the dev will get more for the auction because people will know itโ€™s legit since they will get their money back if itโ€™s just a scam.
We are currently at the moment of booming masternode coin, and it's hard to assess them thoroughly at the moment. Only time will demonstrate which one is good project, which one is bad project. So, take care yourself and wait for more news from those masternode coins.

I agree with both of these gentlemen, perspective is important and nothing has been shown to be revolutionary or even developed enough into something that can get into REAL exchanges.
Activity: 28
Activity: 84
I canโ€™t even feel bad for the people that bought a masternode or more. ย He sold you people 55 master nodes for $3000+ each lol. ย It blows my mind how much money people hand over with zero understanding. ย I mean itโ€™s obvious that most if not all of them donโ€™t even have enough common sense to read the ANN. ย Anyone with the slightest knowledge would of read any one of the pieces of proof I gave, checked if my comment was legit, seen that it was and then ran like hell! ย Heck just the idea of someone putting 60!!!!! masternodes up for auction should of clued this people in, go find yourself a legit coin that has sold anything like that lol. ย 

How many people have posted stuff like โ€œsolid coin, lots of good info. Iโ€™m gonna support thisโ€. Those are either the scammers alt account or some real low knowledge individuals. ย The only thing posted about this coin is 2 paragraphs about the features of the dash coin fork that he took and put up with no work. ย I could make the wallet, website, explorer and genesis in a night. ย Some of you clearly have no clue how easy it is. ย  All you need to do is click fork on a coin in github, then do a find all cbs and replace with abs. Then a find all cerebrus and replace with absolute. ย Change some png files, a couple addresses and bobs your uncle I made a coin.

52 million coins, 30 created every 90 seconds and 1000 coins for MN. ย There is enough coins mined every 45 mins for a MN, even if this wasnโ€™t a scam, you are not gonna make your money back from buying one of those 60 MN

Ps you could buy 1000 coins for a MN from the exchange for $1000 lol

Thanks captain obvious!

You forget some people in your analysis, i still manage to turn a profit over it (it all depends how you play it) even if i mostly agree with what you said...

I understand that he might be angry because of being scammed by some SGPR coin or whatever. What I do not understand is why this individual is targeting us specifically pouring so much hate on this board...

Also I do not understand why he is simply LYING

'55 master nodes for $3000+' - where does this come from?

One glimpse at premine address: http://explorer.absolute-coin.com/address/AZfFQ9AxYJBCMuqRG33SMrfms58w6C2tKU
And you may see that he is lying.

Also I've looked at the repository of the project, that this hater is comparing Absolute to. Absolute is forked from different (newer) version of Dash, so what he described is not true again.

I have nothing against critics, he may have his opinion, but being angry doensn't give him the right to lie to the users of this forum.

Let's say how many MN you have sold. And what did you spend on it?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
No Peersย  Cry
Help! Addnodes pls!

any nodes for wallet?
Have you guys try this node? if it does not work anymore, you need a newer one from the others. Looks like more pool are coming and waiting for the party.

Code:
addnode=54.37.17.154:18888
addnode=54.36.162.69:18888
addnode=151.80.142.66:18888
addnode=54.36.162.72:18888
addnode=91.134.137.168:18888
addnode=54.36.162.71:18888
addnode=91.134.139.112:18888
addnode=91.134.139.255:18888
addnode=54.36.162.70:18888
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
JkCrypto Mining Pool - JKCPool.com
Lower Fees - 0.5%
Automatic Payout
Telegram/Discord ย Support
Code:
 -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://jkcpool.com:4533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADRESS ย -p c =ABS

very good pool with very serious staff!
Activity: 7
JkCrypto Mining Pool - JKCPool.com
Lower Fees - 0.5%
Automatic Payout
Telegram/Discord ย Support
Code:
 -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://jkcpool.com:4533 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADRESS ย -p c =ABS
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Hi Dev! I like this project, and we are all looking forward to any news from you about the good exchange. only please do not use stock.exchange, this scammers can kill coin.
Regards
copper member
Activity: 16
I canโ€™t even feel bad for the people that bought a masternode or more. ย He sold you people 55 master nodes for $3000+ each lol. ย It blows my mind how much money people hand over with zero understanding. ย I mean itโ€™s obvious that most if not all of them donโ€™t even have enough common sense to read the ANN. ย Anyone with the slightest knowledge would of read any one of the pieces of proof I gave, checked if my comment was legit, seen that it was and then ran like hell! ย Heck just the idea of someone putting 60!!!!! masternodes up for auction should of clued this people in, go find yourself a legit coin that has sold anything like that lol. ย 

How many people have posted stuff like โ€œsolid coin, lots of good info. Iโ€™m gonna support thisโ€. Those are either the scammers alt account or some real low knowledge individuals. ย The only thing posted about this coin is 2 paragraphs about the features of the dash coin fork that he took and put up with no work. ย I could make the wallet, website, explorer and genesis in a night. ย Some of you clearly have no clue how easy it is. ย  All you need to do is click fork on a coin in github, then do a find all cbs and replace with abs. Then a find all cerebrus and replace with absolute. ย Change some png files, a couple addresses and bobs your uncle I made a coin.

52 million coins, 30 created every 90 seconds and 1000 coins for MN. ย There is enough coins mined every 45 mins for a MN, even if this wasnโ€™t a scam, you are not gonna make your money back from buying one of those 60 MN

Thanks captain obvious!

You forget some people in your analysis, i still manage to turn a profit over it (it all depends how you play it) even if i mostly agree with what you said...

I understand that he might be angry because of being scammed by some SGPR coin or whatever. What I do not understand is why this individual is targeting us specifically pouring so much hate on this board...

Also I do not understand why he is simply LYING

'55 master nodes for $3000+' - where does this come from?

One glimpse at premine address: http://explorer.absolute-coin.com/address/AZfFQ9AxYJBCMuqRG33SMrfms58w6C2tKU
And you may see that he is lying.

Also I've looked at the repository of the project, that this hater is comparing Absolute to. Absolute is forked from different (newer) version of Dash, so what he described is not true again.

I have nothing against critics, he may have his opinion, but being angry doensn't give him the right to lie to the users of this forum.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

Thanks captain obvious!

Pages:
Jump to: