Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] 🌟🌟 [ABS] 🌟🌟🌟 ABSOLUTE 🌟🌟🌟 MASTERNODES 🌟🌟 POW 🌟🌟 ASIC RES🔥 - page 10. (Read 30745 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

I want a Masternode setup guide. I use a personal computer, not a VPS
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Lol I hate to break it to all the rainbows and sunshine’s but I’m here to inform you that your happy days are coming to an end... this is my I told you so post!  So ABS hit MNO and at the same time you start watching the dev premine break off into different wallets.  The coin is moving up in price and things are looking good.... but eventually the prices get too good and the dev drops in to start selling those premine coins.  He sure made it a headache but if you trace long enough you can eventually see thousands of coins in subsets that he made go into a bunch or rounds of hiding coins.  Why? Good question I mean he does realize that no one would care to try to trace that because we don’t need too.... there’s only one reason he would be doing that anyhow... that’s the reason the exchanges went from over $2 to $1.5 almost instantly and quickly to $1.00.  Scam boy didn’t realize somehow that pumping the market with pre-mined coins when he already made a coin that makes 1200 of its self hourly and only needs 1000 coins for a MN would be a bad ideal.  The coin would of had enough trouble on its own lasting 4 weeks until MN rewards where maxed and ROI was dried up.  Almost 30,000 coins a day meant the market needed to find 30 MN buyers a day... the price will only drop from here.  Between the dev dropping pre-mined coins and the ROI drying up with 5 days until an increase.  Prices will be at a $0.25 each again very soon and the dev will disappear forever knowing he’s got no chance of ever unloading 450,000 more coins of a dead coin.  If your smart you sell quick! If you think anything good is coming when the coin dropped to below $1.00 less than 48 hours of being listed on MNO then your dreaming.  Every 15 coins you wait 6 hours for to sell for $.90 means your 1000 coins are gonna drop by a nickel each.  You sell your 15 coins for $13.50 and your 1000 coins lose 1000 * $0.05 = $50 in value, that’s not a winning formula

If you can see developer added some bounties for retwitting info post. For now it has about 300 retwitts in avarage with 300 followers for each user: 300x300=90000x2/100=1800 ABS coins twise a week ~= 15000 ABS for bounties per mounth and this only after 1 day of posting. From what wallet this bounties coud be given if not from premine wallet? Also now almost all coins in red color on coinmarketcap which coud not will lead growing price for new altcoins like this. After 4 days rewards for masternodes will grow up to 19 ABS per payment and when coin will be listed on coinmarketcap with cap more than 1m $ its get into top 1k coins which will lead to growing price for it. I think curent underprising best chanse to get in if you missed that chanse or want to start more MN or another pump\dump earnings. So dont play havoc on one of the information sources about the coin because at this stage, such accusations will greatly shake the price and nerves of wallet owners =) Peace!

Your reply is absolutely useless talking about coins that will be spent on a bounty a month from now, that does not change the facts that the coins where spent.  I’m not gonna explain to you the whole thing.  Go freaking trace the addresses that stem from the original one yourself to see all the coins spent in exchanges.  Yeah you want to keep a false reality appearance because you likely would lose money if you sold now but that’s your issue.  It’s funny that you think the reward for bounties going up by 3 in 5 days is gonna change a thing.  Sales are already dried up.  Your creating 30,000 new coins a day.  So that’s 150,000 coins that people are gonna try to sell at any price.  The coin has no actual developer and no purpose, it has nothing.  It can’t sustain itself on the illusion of making money with a MN because prices are dropping and no one is going to invest in a coin that has no developer.  That’s why besides the premine almost every coin is in a MN.  Let’s pretend the illusion holds up.. ok so 30,000 new coins a day is 30 new MN a day that means 3 weeks from now your looking at 600 more Masternodes.  So the reward will be then capped at 24 coins per block.  So 24 coin reward * 40 rewards an hour * 24 hours = 23,040 coins a day from MN / 800 MN = 28.8 coins per day per MN.  Which is a 33 day ROI.  4 weeks after that your looking at 1600 MN and 14.4 coins per day... and coin dies anyhow, but you’ll never find near that many people to buy a MN for a scam coin.

Here’s the math that really matters.  When I posted this inevitable collapse like 6 hours ago, their was 5000 coins with bid prices slightly over a dollar.  Now 6 hours later your coins are down to $0.55 a drop of $0.50 in 6 hours.  If you sold your MN at the dollar I suggested you would have $1000 but instead now you could get at best $550 from your 1000 coins.  You make 63 coins per day from your MN and dropping...  63 coins * $0.55 = $35.00 a day.  Which means you would need a miracle of the price stay at 55 cents for 13 days and for no one else to make a master node for you to make $450 so you could then sell your 1000 coins at $550 and get the $1000 you should of taken an hour ago.  Shall we do the math of what’s gonna happen in 6 hours from now when your coin is worth $0.25 each?  $250 for your 1000 coins and 63 coins * $0.25 = ~$16 so you would need a good 60 days of prices not dropping to get your $1000.  

It should be clear to anyone with a brain that things can only get worse by the minute.  Because all that math was generous fiction because as the price is dropping more and more cheap MNs are going up that drop your reward even more.  Ok I’m done.  I did my good deed far beyond a reasonable amount.  Anyone that was fortunate enough to read this that stays in now is only fooling them self.  

Anyone that can get out now with little to no lose that doesn’t is just asking for loses, although if your only in for $500 it’s not exactly a big loss anyhow so I can see the appeal of hoping to make a good chunk off of $500 but your chances are slim to none.  The dev is never around, never answer anything even when he is for 5 minutes a day.  Nothing has been updated, changed or anything ever in the blockchain and wallet, it’s all 100% copy paste of dash.  So ask yourself why u think this coin is worth a single satoshi? 
Activity: 3
Lol I hate to break it to all the rainbows and sunshine’s but I’m here to inform you that your happy days are coming to an end... this is my I told you so post!  So ABS hit MNO and at the same time you start watching the dev premine break off into different wallets.  The coin is moving up in price and things are looking good.... but eventually the prices get too good and the dev drops in to start selling those premine coins.  He sure made it a headache but if you trace long enough you can eventually see thousands of coins in subsets that he made go into a bunch or rounds of hiding coins.  Why? Good question I mean he does realize that no one would care to try to trace that because we don’t need too.... there’s only one reason he would be doing that anyhow... that’s the reason the exchanges went from over $2 to $1.5 almost instantly and quickly to $1.00.  Scam boy didn’t realize somehow that pumping the market with pre-mined coins when he already made a coin that makes 1200 of its self hourly and only needs 1000 coins for a MN would be a bad ideal.  The coin would of had enough trouble on its own lasting 4 weeks until MN rewards where maxed and ROI was dried up.  Almost 30,000 coins a day meant the market needed to find 30 MN buyers a day... the price will only drop from here.  Between the dev dropping pre-mined coins and the ROI drying up with 5 days until an increase.  Prices will be at a $0.25 each again very soon and the dev will disappear forever knowing he’s got no chance of ever unloading 450,000 more coins of a dead coin.  If your smart you sell quick! If you think anything good is coming when the coin dropped to below $1.00 less than 48 hours of being listed on MNO then your dreaming.  Every 15 coins you wait 6 hours for to sell for $.90 means your 1000 coins are gonna drop by a nickel each.  You sell your 15 coins for $13.50 and your 1000 coins lose 1000 * $0.05 = $50 in value, that’s not a winning formula

If you can see developer added some bounties for retwitting info post. For now it has about 300 retwitts in avarage with 300 followers for each user: 300x300=90000x2/100=1800 ABS coins twise a week ~= 15000 ABS for bounties per mounth and this only after 1 day of posting. From what wallet this bounties coud be given if not from premine wallet? Also now almost all coins in red color on coinmarketcap which coud not will lead growing price for new altcoins like this. After 4 days rewards for masternodes will grow up to 19 ABS per payment and when coin will be listed on coinmarketcap with cap more than 1m $ its get into top 1k coins which will lead to growing price for it. I think curent underprising best chanse to get in if you missed that chanse or want to start more MN or another pump\dump earnings. So dont play havoc on one of the information sources about the coin because at this stage, such accusations will greatly shake the price and nerves of wallet owners =) Peace!
Activity: 76
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

Dear friend
My wallet have WATCHDOG_EXPIRED error when run masternode, how can i fix it?
I run on Window in VPS
Activity: 47
Looks interesting but too bad you don't have a real exchange. Graviex has almost no volume, 40% spread to convert between btc and eth and 2 orders in the book..

However it works amazingly well and has the cheapest withdraw fees I've seen - hopefully adoption picks up across the community (and they can keep it performing well with said growth)
DCP
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Looks interesting but too bad you don't have a real exchange. Graviex has almost no volume, 40% spread to convert between btc and eth and 2 orders in the book..
Activity: 350
This project is one that the public awaits, especially with an ambitious plot for the future and the development of the Absolute project that builds partnerships, thus becoming a steady and stable source of value. It seems that with all this, this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Absolute to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Absolute Pay:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:4533 -u Ab3zMCaZA5SG44Qh1S2mia5VzntoGxTdNd -p c=ABS 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:4533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:4533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ABS

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2366

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 61
New pool for Absolute / US Based / AWS Hosted (Reliability/Scalability) / DDOS Attack protection / low fees 0.2%

Crypto Rush Mining

http://www.cryptorushmining.com
Code:
ccminer -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:4533 -u YOURWALLETADDRESS.rigname -p c=ABS -R 5
Activity: 154
Are we going to trade crypto bridge?

I have not heard of ABS being listed on Crypto Bridge.
But I find that ABS deserves to be listed on it.
Give ABS the best chance, it will grow better.
Activity: 51
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I look at a thread about bounty twitter explaining how to follow it with a follower count of more than 30 followers, but I do not see any signature campaigns, does this project have a signature campaign to promote this project, if there is any where I can see it
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

Absolute is added to our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- FREE (donation only)
- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com

Activity: 3
hello, help, my mn hanging in the status Watch Dog Expired for two days already, I do not get the coins, for the help I will thank
My OS - Ubuntu 16.4

Please visit our discord server to chat with us and solve this problem immediately.

New Twitter bounty! For the instructions please look at the bounty section in the first post.

have done , glad to see ABS spread good news from twitter.
copper member
Activity: 16
hello, help, my mn hanging in the status Watch Dog Expired for two days already, I do not get the coins, for the help I will thank
My OS - Ubuntu 16.4

Please visit our discord server to chat with us and solve this problem immediately.

New Twitter bounty! For the instructions please look at the bounty section in the first post.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
My OS - Ubuntu 16.4
Activity: 5
Hi ,
Succesfuly started masternode - ststus : WATCHDOG_EXPIRED - ?? where error ?
Other people have "ENABLED"

If works fine even with WATCHDOG_EXPIRED error.
You're still going to get payouts.

i have same error ,  we need install sentinel on windows?
i use hot wallet mn with windows
Activity: 84

graviex.net official exchange?

Do not know, it's a new exchange
Not confirmed reliability
Pages:
Jump to: