Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”ฅ[ANN] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ [ABS] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ABSOLUTE ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MASTERNODES ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ POW ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ASIC RES๐Ÿ”ฅ - page 8. (Read 30745 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Failed to load masternode config....should I add something to this config file now? wallet just stopped working.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Pro-tip:ย  Get over to the discord channel (link in original post, first post up above) and look around in the messages there.ย  Mainly, look at the announcements:ย  THEY ARE HIRING!!!

I'm already over tasked with my own business or I would sign up.ย  Plus I'm an oldster and don't have that youthful energy like I know a lot of you whipper snappers do!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I was already out of Discord server for not understanding the reason
And I can not keep track of what's going on with ABS. On Bitcointalk, it was quiet, apparently without any activity from ABS.
Activity: 117
--------------------------------------------
ABS masternode funding is OPEN!
www.crowdnode.ml
--------------------------------------------

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% (50 ABS) of coin's masternode requirement (1000 ABS)
- "Share" step: 5% (50 ABS) of coin's masternode requirement (1000 ABS)
- Payouts: every week
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit

::::::::::: DISCORD ::::::::::::

https://discord.gg/hrm2NJE
Activity: 111
MN payouts slowed down quite a bit since initial few days Smiley lol
We're at 313 MNs now wow that was quick.

Any word on CryptoBridge app?
https://masternodes.online/currencies/abs
Masternodes rewards for each dropped because more masternodes locked in. That is very normal as basic rules of masternode-coin mechanisms.
Activity: 1
I have various doubts...

On the windows wallet, I had to transfer the coins in 2 steps. First I had to send 995 and then 5. At the time of modifying the masternode file, I have to put the ID of the transaction ... but I have two! Which one do I put? both? one after the other?

The next question is that when the console of the wallet I put "masternode outputs" I get two brackets without any letter ... so I do not know what to put in:
๏‚ท Transaction ID of transferred 1000 coins
๏‚ท output index
Last two elements were acquired at the point nr 10
Please help!
http://i64.tinypic.com/zmbhmw.jpg
Activity: 56
New pool for [ABS] on angrypool.com

-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://angrypool.com:4533 -u -p c=ABS

0% FEE

Enjoy ! Wink

lyra2v2ย ย ย ABSย ย ย 0.4%ย ย ย 

i do use sgminer/5.5.5-gmย ย ย c=ABSย ย ย lyra2rev2ย  but pool shows lyra2v2 what is the difference?
Activity: 31
Hello there Smiley, do you have a bounty campaign for social media, which requirement for Facebook? How many stakes we receive?Thanks.ย  ย Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
MN payouts slowed down quite a bit since initial few days Smiley lol
We're at 313 MNs now wow that was quick.

Any word on CryptoBridge app?
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
It is funny to see all the trash talk of this coin but then to also consider the buy/sell lineup on the exchange and the 24-hour price history.ย  There are plenty of buys lined up in the neigbborhood of 1000 coins indicating people wanting to BUY MASTERNODES.ย  Meanwhile, there are smaller amounts in the sell column.

Pro-tip if you are selling:ย  don't give it away cheap.ย  Set your sell order some notches higher then other sell orders.ย  Those people wanting master nodes will cave in and buy your coins.

You say it is easy to hear, like the market only you alone
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
It is funny to see all the trash talk of this coin but then to also consider the buy/sell lineup on the exchange and the 24-hour price history.ย  There are plenty of buys lined up in the neigbborhood of 1000 coins indicating people wanting to BUY MASTERNODES.ย  Meanwhile, there are smaller amounts in the sell column.

Pro-tip if you are selling:ย  don't give it away cheap.ย  Set your sell order some notches higher then other sell orders.ย  Those people wanting master nodes will cave in and buy your coins.
Activity: 4
Activity: 34
Scam coin??

Discord has already disappeared and price down very fast!

What are you talking about? Discord is not gone!

https://discord.gg/g8aRPH

oh.. sorry my mistake.
My discord account can not be entered. It has expired.
It is entered into another account. lol
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Today! Price of this coin down very fast!
Coin need more works from dev and meber to grown up!
It's not strange with all recent movements of the whole crypto market. Most of cryptocurrencies saw massive corrections last week's, but they will recover later.
Activity: 25
Pages:
Jump to: