Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 35. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Thanks dev, i got 81 token ACC.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
how can I add to myetherwallet this token?
there is a add custom token: Decimals-18, Token Symbol-ACC and what is the Address?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
DEV!! What are you doing about all the people that have issues with their submission?!?! Many entered their phone number, did not get through and refreshed the page. Now we can not join the airdrop anymore! And why are you ignoring these kind of messages and private messages?!

I doubt that the topic starter is a dev, he simply created the topic and put his referral link. He gets 10 tokens for every participant, count by yourself how much he will receive. There is an affiliate program on this site.
Send me the link please with an Etherdelta market, I cannot find it. How much does this token cost right now?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Airdrop requests return error "529 Too many requests".
UI on a page does not react to such error in any way.
Who created this form? You are not good coders. Ever heard of error handling?
And I also had to refresh the page, because form was not working and I cannot keep tab open all day.
If this prevents from entering airdrop too then you are even worse coders.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
DEV!! What are you doing about all the people that have issues with their submission?!?! Many entered their phone number, did not get through and refreshed the page. Now we can not join the airdrop anymore! And why are you ignoring these kind of messages and private messages?!
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
how many coins for the airdrop participant that will they get later??
and i just joined the airdrop
Activity: 119
That number has already been verified. Please try again with another one. The airdrop is not submitted

i got the same issue too but still loading "Submitting" and do nothing
Activity: 119
Nice way and fair airdrop method, Joined airdrop
GL dev
Activity: 537
That number has already been verified. Please try again with another one. The airdrop is not submitted

I too have received this situation. Quite sadly, but I guess it is how things sometime go. I would hope a SMS to verified numbers without ETH addresses would go out as this system was faulty and should have functioned normal without the need to try and keep sending until it actually functioned.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
My account is also stuck on submitting how long it would take to join this airdrop. It would be better to find another way to make this airdrop current have some issues there.

Do not refresh (phone number will be locked)  but try to submit several times, until goes through.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
My account is also stuck on submitting how long it would take to join this airdrop. It would be better to find another way to make this airdrop current have some issues there.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Wow phone number now.  I don't think so.

In 2018 it will be blood tests/finger prints and eye scans.

The more private things get the more intrusive they become.  This goes against what were doing here guys. 

I agree with this.  With all the scammers running around here lately giving out my phone number to someone I have no idea on seems a bit risky and against the movement.  No thanks.  (I'm scared enough to download a wallet let alone give valuable information out)

Good luck guys.

i think i'm gonna pass... though i don't know if there is an advanced scam method on phone by using phone number (without entering a phishing site or getting a virus/trojan contained app or whatever it may be, i don't have expertise) still i don't feel comfortable with this. wishing good luck with the project for the team and good profits for the token holders. but from my side, i only can say; -thanks but no thanks...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Stuck on submitting ...  Angry
Activity: 140
Is the amount of tokens received random?

Yes, up to 100 ACC.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
is stuck on "Submitting..."!  Cry

Seems like a fraud to me as I tried my US number yesterday and it was stuck on "Submitting"
Trying my UK number today and it's still on "Submitting"

Not sure if anyone able to get the confirmation message from them ?  Huh

Load issues, nothing to do with any fraud. Tokens are distribuited instantly if submission goes through is confirmed, that's why its having some issues.
Activity: 15
Is the amount of tokens received random?
I can not find the phone area code for my area!!!

Check now, they have added pretty much every country.
Activity: 41
joined AIRDROP. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: