Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 39. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hello dev,
will add other countries soon, or this airdrop is only for USA.
hope i see my country on the list soon.

dev Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
hello dev,

I have sent a private message to the dev but seems he is not replying and he is not answering my question in this thread... Does not look good.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hello dev,
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
   Cry
Activity: 67
still not working.... what are u guys doing???

I can't change the country, it only stays in USA

I have the same problem. I can only choose USA  Huh
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
still not working.... what are u guys doing???

I can't change the country, it only stays in USA
Activity: 178
Confirmed phone number and applied but I got an error a few times saying that the transaction failed (something like that) so tried a few more times but no success. then refreshed the page but still not working

EDIT: its also saying that my number is already verified so need to use a different one? its still submitting/loading

now I can't select my country code anymore so I can't submit in this airdrop anymore. Also sent a private message to you.
The same problem.  Embarrassed
Activity: 98
my phone was verified, but the airdrop was not submitted
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Confirmed phone number and applied but I got an error a few times saying that the transaction failed (something like that) so tried a few more times but no success. then refreshed the page but still not working

EDIT: its also saying that my number is already verified so need to use a different one? its still submitting/loading

now I can't select my country code anymore so I can't submit in this airdrop anymore. Also sent a private message to you.

Yes only USA now :/
Activity: 47

It works but slower then last night because of increase in traffic.
I just received my token thanks a lot DEV!!!

you are welcome
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I just received my token thanks a lot DEV!!!

Airdrop started again.

stuck on submitting ... Sad

Does you ETH address end on 65185? Does checked and 2 transactions were confirmed in last few minutes. Try again before they close it down.
Airdrop started again.

stuck on submitting ... Sad
Pages:
Jump to: