Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 37. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 15
when i try it's say send token failed ,and i try again then it's say That number has already been verified. Please try again with another one. what should i do?  Cry
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Not got any yet because message is coming"That number has already been verified. Please try again with another one."
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
It looks like a good project and I like the whitepaper but I could not find information abou the development team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Once phone is verified keep clicking if there is error instead of refresh. It should work.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Joined thanks  Grin
Activity: 174
Thanks 80 tokens ACC Grin Grin
What will happen if i got an error , the one theyre mentioning . Cant receive token , when i click few more times and wait a couple of minutes nothing happened . Is this supposed to send the token instantly ?

Yes tokens are sent instantly if confirmed, if there is error then click again many times or try some time later.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
What will happen if i got an error , the one theyre mentioning . Cant receive token , when i click few more times and wait a couple of minutes nothing happened . Is this supposed to send the token instantly ?
My country is not available ?? ,indonesia
Do you will add it
Thanks

Hope this will be success

Note sure when Indonesia will be added.
Activity: 378
My country is not available ?? ,indonesia
Do you will add it
Thanks

Hope this will be success
I just received 27 is that all?
 why every one received more than 50? Cry

Usually its more but some times less Sad
Activity: 68
I just received 27 is that all?
 why every one received more than 50? Cry
That was fast... just received 84 ACC....Thank you

you are welcome
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
That was fast... just received 84 ACC....Thank you
hello dev,
will add other countries soon, or this airdrop is only for USA.
hope i see my country on the list soon.

More countries will be added later.

When do you think you will add the UK, so that I about when to come back and check this thread Smiley

UK is added now.
i can't drop my phone number
only USA where there other countries ?

at the moment on for USA.

Stuck on submitting and when refresh it says number has been verified. I did check wallet but received nothing. Ideas?
Same problem

Dev any solution for this? mine also stuck at submitting, i found my county on the list..

Try again after some time.
Activity: 269
i can't drop my phone number
only USA where there other countries ?

at the moment on for USA.

Stuck on submitting and when refresh it says number has been verified. I did check wallet but received nothing. Ideas?
Same problem

Dev any solution for this? mine also stuck at submitting, i found my county on the list..
Activity: 110
thank you I received mine
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Just got my airdrop! Thank you! Going to start staking, interesting way to stake on MEW wallet, does that work with any erc20 pos?
Activity: 70
I didn't realize you could do all this with an ETH token. Looks pretty awesome. I just signed up. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: