Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator - page 42. (Read 37793 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
To the Moon!
Where do you we signup for the airdrop, the website says it will resume at 12 PM EST which is past. I also do not see anything under my affiliate tab.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i got some problem when join airdrop, it says my phone number or address already used, but i never use it before, thanks.

Try now, it should work.
how to join airdrop ? no information to register on your website  Smiley

Its working now. Sign up and get your tokens.

http://accelerator.network/127.html
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
how to join airdrop ? no information to register on your website  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
you can like my shoe size and my hat size but not my phone number. crypto is anonymous. and what you do is not like that.
it is not worth it for the couple token. I do not sell my address for pennys  Grin
I tried to join but got an error Failed to send tokens. Can I still join when it reopens?

yes, click few times when it give that error. It will work.
Activity: 175
I tried to join but got an error Failed to send tokens. Can I still join when it reopens?
Not sure what everyone is talking about but when I follow the link http://accelerator.network/127.html I cannot see any form of any type in there. Wonder where you guys are actually submitting your entries for the airdrop.

The project looks good though.

About 30 min left before airdrop start again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Got my PIN from the same phone number that sent me my telegram PIN, if it makes you feel any better.
Activity: 189
does it really require phone number ? I'm not even gonna go on that site, probably gonna get injected with all kinds of viruses
Activity: 64
Not sure what everyone is talking about but when I follow the link http://accelerator.network/127.html I cannot see any form of any type in there. Wonder where you guys are actually submitting your entries for the airdrop.

The project looks good though.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I joined the affiliate program, waiting for approval and airdrop too!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
i can not join the airdrop no place to submit any information plesae how join it

Wait till 12PM EST, about 4 hours from now.

Thanks for letting us know I signup in their affiliate program and just waiting for the approval of my application I wonder what's the different between an airdrop and affiliate program, when the distribution says it is airdrop and not ico.
i can not join the airdrop no place to submit any information plesae how join it

Wait till 12PM EST, about 4 hours from now.
Hello guys airdrop is over?

Still going on.

Hi there looking for air drop on the site it says open at 12 pm 18/10 also joined accelator site but havent recieved activation email , sent email to support so waiting on reply

Airdrop will be active again after 12PM EST today, about 4 hours from now.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Looks like it might be time to get an anonymous internet phone number.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Nice to see this project of airdrop. Thanks Dev. Hopefull success
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Still going on.

I went to your website and click airdrop registration but it says there its close and will be available in 12pm EST
Activity: 70

Still going on.

Hi there looking for air drop on the site it says open at 12 pm 18/10 also joined accelator site but havent recieved activation email , sent email to support so waiting on reply
Activity: 105
İ ve been trying till morning. At the end i sent mail. Waiting for my tokens. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: