Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 10. (Read 35313 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Staking is great! Same with masternodes. It's easy passive income. I love that I can actually use this coin too. Poker and Blackjack are sweet. I'm excited for AceD in 2019, the new design looks sicckkkk. 🤘
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I am here because of cryptotrader85 tweet. I buy some Aced to start stake, how much is a good amount to stake with? I start with 500 Aced and see how it goes. I never own a masternode so I not know how to do it but I try and get a masternode here.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Liking the progress being made in this bear market!  Can't wait to see the launch of the new game!!

Yeah me too, along with the new improvements to the streaming and other AceD projects. I'm very bullish on AceD in 2019 as the team are hard working which we have seen in the past 6 months with all the developments that have been released. In the back end of 2018 it was a tough time for crypto in general which is when AceD launched and they are still here today working on making AceD even better which can't be said about a lot of projects that launched around the same time with most going down or turning scam. AceD is here to stay for the long term and I believe the ones that have been buying this whole time like myself will benefit greatly in the future.
Activity: 18
Liking the progress being made in this bear market!  Can't wait to see the launch of the new game!!
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
well, team working hard to deliever all promises, community all has strong faith in this project, even price dropped much for while .Seems its one of my favorite long term project , plus expected another exchange  soon , future looks really good. Keep suppport the team .
Activity: 46
Checking the roadmap, I figured out we should be community voting to choose future exchanges now... that'll be fun  Cheesy

Funny you say this as there is a vote that just started for coins to be listed on the new exchange that will be launching soon, HotDex. AceD is one of the coins up for voting so if everyone here can please vote for AceD at the link below. I think we have a good chance at winning even though AceD is up against some good projects.

https://twitter.com/HotShotCoin/status/1081854738814156800
Great! Just voted!  Cool Good idea  Grin I hope we win, competition is rough but we're holding ground! Go ACED Go!!! I have faith we can win  Smiley
Checking the roadmap, I figured out we should be community voting to choose future exchanges now... that'll be fun  Cheesy

Funny you say this as there is a vote that just started for coins to be listed on the new exchange that will be launching soon, HotDex. AceD is one of the coins up for voting so if everyone here can please vote for AceD at the link below. I think we have a good chance at winning even though AceD is up against some good projects.

https://twitter.com/HotShotCoin/status/1081854738814156800
Still baffles me how undervalued this coin is. We're surrounded by coins with false promises, while this coin's team has been silently working day by day to deliver numerous use cases for the coin. I just wish I had more BTC to buy more AceD  Cheesy
Activity: 4
I first learned about this project thanks to Vella. After doing my own research, I found out ACED is a very promising project. They're actively developing and, for example, already have some games live on their gaming hub (BlackJack, Poker, Scratch Cards and Air Hockey). With their new website and the 2019 roadmap ahead, I believe nothing really can go wrong with this project. I am very happy to be part of them and will keep following them!
Can't wait for what 2019 has planned for this project... More exchange listings would be awesome  Cheesy
Taking in consideration the delivering capabilities of the team, in spite of the bear market, as well as the active community that supports the project, you can easily see that this is a highly undervalued coin. Surely this is a one-time opportunity  Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Excellent project. I have been following it for several months now. Community is always engaged, IMO one of the best up and coming masternode coins right now
The redesigned ANN layout of AceD looks much better than the old one.
I really like the new look layout of the ANN dev.

The upgraded roadmap for 2019 looks very ambitious.
For now, it's hard to judge that those objectives and targets for this year are reachable or not.
We all have to wait for the hardly works and news from the AceD team later.
I also like the new roadmap for 2019 with some exciting developments to come this year, I'm glad that I have been buying AceD at below 1k sats for the past few months as I hope it pays off in 2019 once we start to see these developments and improvements to the current projects like AceD streaming and the AceD gaming hub. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the launch of AceD snap this year and I know there is a lot of other people waiting for this as well. I wish the AceD team and the community all the best for 2019, lets make AceD great!

Yes the roadmap for 2019 is ambitious however I believe the AceD dev team can do it as they have already developed many projects in less then 6 months which is a huge achievement. Some projects have been around for years and still haven't released as much as AceD has in less then 6 months so I think they can achieve their targets for 2019.
Yeah the team made lots of progress in the late months of 2018. Regarding the roadmap, I trust the team will deliver... I can't imagine otherwise with this project  Roll Eyes

For now, it's hard to judge that those objectives and targets for this year are reachable or not.
I also like the new roadmap for 2019 with some exciting developments to come this year, I'm glad that I have been buying AceD at below 1k sats for the past few months as I hope it pays off in 2019 once we start to see these developments and improvements to the current projects like AceD streaming and the AceD gaming hub. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the launch of AceD snap this year and I know there is a lot of other people waiting for this as well. I wish the AceD team and the community all the best for 2019, lets make AceD great!
Activity: 487
Merit: 100

I really like the new look layout of the ANN dev. I also like the new roadmap for 2019 with some exciting developments to come this year, I'm glad that I have been buying AceD at below 1k sats for the past few months as I hope it pays off in 2019 once we start to see these developments and improvements to the current projects like AceD streaming and the AceD gaming hub. I'm also really looking forward to seeing the launch of AceD snap this year and I know there is a lot of other people waiting for this as well. I wish the AceD team and the community all the best for 2019, lets make AceD great!
I've just finished my studies for this semester and all the time I've been thinking of playing Aced Poker, now I'm ready and available to bet some Aced... who's up for it? Grin
Activity: 18
A great coin with actual use cases!  AceD will really come alive in 2019!!

Very excited for the new game release.  Should be a game changer  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
this new ann design is awesome! well done! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: