Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 7. (Read 35313 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I know there are a lot of people waiting for AceD poker to be released and from what I have seen it is going to be up there with some of the top online poker sites in the world in the way of layout and design. Even though I'm not much of a player, I'm still looking forward to seeing what AceD poker has to offer the poker players out there.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Some news regarding Aced Poker 2.0

Development is progressing very well for AceD Poker. Today we will be integrating BTC and AceD Wallets. We have finished setting up back end to host tournaments and user profiles with detailed statsitics.
Added security layers ✓
Set up server and domain ✓
Player Profiles ✓
Tournament set up ✓
BTC/ACED wallets (Integration ongoing)
Table design (This will be the final step prior to alpha phase release)

Its looking like car chase will win the vote with just 2 hours left and is up 37% to pinball 35% however I would of liked to of seen more votes as 57 votes currently isn't much when we think about it.

I'm very happy to see the latest news with AceD poker 2.0 will be released very soon. I'm not much of a player but this is something I'm really looking forward to seeing go live.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Car chase too here !
But when you see the actual result, it's very tight !!!
Exciting Smiley
There is a vote going on right now for the first Free2Play game so be sure to vote on twitter for the game you would like to see developed. I voted for pinball as I used to play pinball a lot when I was young and I think it would be great for AceD.

Vote here: https://twitter.com/AcedCoin/status/1103071787275829248

I've voted for Car chase Cool
There is a vote going on right now for the first Free2Play game so be sure to vote on twitter for the game you would like to see developed. I voted for pinball as I used to play pinball a lot when I was young and I think it would be great for AceD.

Vote here: https://twitter.com/AcedCoin/status/1103071787275829248
Hi all ! Cool
An other good news, especially for the community who uses BlockFolio.
Announces directly on their phone...
I like that Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
AceD momentum has really picked up in the past few weeks. The constant updates, community involvement, active team is really paying off now.
AceD is distancing itself from projects that launched around the same time.. this is not by luck its because of the hard work their team and community puts in.
I am a big supporter of this project and will continue investing as I think its still rock bottom at 1000 sats, keep accumulating and DYOR. Go AceD
BCT have been updated with AceDpoker.io, the new AceD poker 2.0 !
There is so much good vibes going on right now with AceD. The team have always been one of the best I've seen when it comes to working on developments but they have gone to the next level with what they have coming. The project as a whole is a lot better then before with the updated graphics, wallet and now the platforms which I'm sure will be top class. And all this is now starting to have an effect on the price as we have seen the price steadily rise over the past few weeks and is holding at around 1k sats which is great to see.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
wow! I have been away for a while.. ACED price 4X in 2 weeks. It's not because of a sudden pump this is because the team continues to work. I love the new wallet, will be buying more aced today to start up another Masternode Smiley
copper member
Hey guys,

if you having some trouble with the new chain / wallet. Please download the latest one.

Dear AceD Community, Congratulations on a successful fork! However, some wallets have ended up on the wrong chain so I coded a hotfix wallet for those who are having issues. I have released version 2.1 of AceD Core that enforces the correct chain and will refuse to sync with any other chains than the main one. (You may need to reindex) Please update your wallet if you are having chain syncing issues.

Always verify you are on the correct chain using the explorer http://explorer.acedcoin.com/.

Wallet: https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/v2.1

Thank you for your patience throughout the fork! -Dev MC

If you need support, please come over on Discord.
The new AceD wallet looks amazing and is a lot better then the last wallet. Also the staking bugs look to be fixed so now when we stake it doesn't combine it with the total coins like it was doing before and just has the 3.6 coin stake showing. Also when there is an orphan stake it shouldn't deduct it from the total like the old wallet was doing and we have to abandon the transaction for our balance to show the correct amount. All of this should be fixed now and I'll confirm this once I start earning some stakes and orphans. There is a lot of buzz now in the discord with the upcoming developments which I can't wait to see, AceD poker and streaming are being worked right now.

Staking is working with the correct balance. Got some sweet AceD stakes Cool Hopefully we won't get to much orphans to test the fixed bug Wink

btw. guys:

******WALLET UPDATED IS MANDATORY*******

Please update your wallets before the chain hit the fork block which is in arround 670 blocks or ~22 hours Shocked

btw². Staking on Hotdex Exchange is now live. Minimum requirement to stake: 1k AceD in order book/balance and a minimum of 1 coin in available balance.

Yeah your not wrong my friend. Staking AceD right now is on fire for me since the new wallet with the stake fix was released. I'm thinking that it will start to even out as more people start to update their wallets which they don't have much time left so for anyone who hasn't updated yet be sure to do so asap as there is only around 10 hours left.
The new AceD wallet looks amazing and is a lot better then the last wallet. Also the staking bugs look to be fixed so now when we stake it doesn't combine it with the total coins like it was doing before and just has the 3.6 coin stake showing. Also when there is an orphan stake it shouldn't deduct it from the total like the old wallet was doing and we have to abandon the transaction for our balance to show the correct amount. All of this should be fixed now and I'll confirm this once I start earning some stakes and orphans. There is a lot of buzz now in the discord with the upcoming developments which I can't wait to see, AceD poker and streaming are being worked right now.

Staking is working with the correct balance. Got some sweet AceD stakes Cool Hopefully we won't get to much orphans to test the fixed bug Wink

btw. guys:

******WALLET UPDATED IS MANDATORY*******

Please update your wallets before the chain hit the fork block which is in arround 670 blocks or ~22 hours Shocked

btw². Staking on Hotdex Exchange is now live. Minimum requirement to stake: 1k AceD in order book/balance and a minimum of 1 coin in available balance.
I made a new post for this announcement:

The time has come! AceD will be forking at block 193,800 (approx. 48 hours from now). Things to know during and after the fork:

1. Masternodes do NOT need to be restarted. Simply replace the daemon either manually or with a script. Crypto Sharks will have a script ready once the daemon is released.
2. The wallet has fixed amounts for staking and amount of coins staking and should auto-cancel orphaned transactions - any additional bugs will be fixed in future wallet updates.
3. Withdraws from the web wallet will be automated when you press send. There will not be a need to DM me after the fork to withdraw, unless there are any issues.
4. Web-wallet staking will be DISABLED in favor of  3rd party staking services such as HOTDEX AceD Staking. You can choose to stake your coins on the HOTDEX exchange, with EVONODES, or use Crypto Shark's Shared MN service.
5. CE and CB will be disabled for the upcoming fork, but HOTDEX will be open before and after the fork to trade - since I can update the daemon personally Wink
6. Thank you for your support AceD Community. We couldn't have made it this far without you!

New wallet release rolled out:
https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/v2.0
Pages:
Jump to: