Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 14. (Read 35313 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I liked the idea and as far as i see, the project is going ok. However you really need to fix that website...

I believe the team are working on fixing the website to make it look a whole lot better.

@Forcovaljudg

I'm not sure about this and a team member would have to answer this for you. Right now AceD streaming is getting a lot of attention from streamers with more people streaming daily. So I think it can do well in the long term.

On some other news! AceD will be hosting a trial War Craft tournament with a prize pool of 500 AceD coins up for grabs. Anyone interested in joining can sign up at the link below. The winner will receive 300 2nd place 150 and 3rd 50 coins.

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/IczUNYOrLl
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
I liked the idea and as far as i see, the project is going ok. However you really need to fix that website...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good night  Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Its great to see more streamers come on board and join the AceD streaming platform. The AceD team have now put together and released 3 platforms all within 4 months, AceD Dashboard, AceD Gaming Hub which have 2 games developed, Blackjack and Air Hockey with P2P wagering. And the third platform which was just released on Saturday last week, AceD streaming. This is a team that gets the job done! and this is why I believe that AceD is great long term project!

AceD streaming the newest release: https://acedstreaming.com/
AceD streaming has launched and is now live for anyone wanting to start streaming their favourite games or what ever they like to stream. One streamer has already received 30 AceD coins in tips which was nice to see and this can happen with anyone playing and streaming on the AceD platform. A link to the live stream is below for anyone to join and sign up. You never know, you may receive some tips as well.

https://test.acedstreaming.com/channel/csgo-competitive-matchmaking/
Activity: 72
AceD is sure to be a great project in the making of HISTORY so cool... The enthusiasm about the project and the hardwork of the team is very clear... Lovely AceD
Activity: 28
A great and very, very interesting business! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Activity: 9
I think coins aced a platform oriented monetary private and community-driven, where anyone can create or vote for the proposed governance aced. Escrow aced a priceless service for both buyers and sellers of property codes. Aced Escrow works by holding the money until well exchange agreement or services are rendered. An attractive idea!
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I think it`s a big opportunity for small streamers on twitch to build a big fanbase on AceD Streaming. I guess there will be not so much competitors at the beginning Smiley
We are getting closer to the launch of AceD streaming, I think this is one of the bigger features that AceD has set out in their roadmap as streaming in my opinion has the biggest potential along with the AceD gaming platform. Lets hope that the launch is smooth and that there will be many gamers and streamers joining this platform.
Its the news a lot of us have been waiting for, AceD streaming is most likely going to go live on September 8th! As we know streaming is a huge business now so if AceD can share in a piece of the pie, then this could really explode. Like I have been saying since I joined this community, the dev team keep on delivering on what they have set out on their roadmap and that is why I support the team 110%.

I`m really excited for the release of AceD Streaming Cool

Its the news a lot of us have been waiting for, AceD streaming is most likely going to go live on September 8th! As we know streaming is a huge business now so if AceD can share in a piece of the pie, then this could really explode. Like I have been saying since I joined this community, the dev team keep on delivering on what they have set out on their roadmap and that is why I support the team 110%.
We uploaded a Tutorial on YouTube.
Walkthrough on how to create a web wallet, deposit AceD, and play games on the gaming hub Cool

https://youtu.be/FqbuErGHSZ0

Have fun Wink

This is good for the newbies coming into AceD and want to play games.

I saw that there was an Air Hockey tournament today which I think is a great idea and maybe there can be a weekly tournament or a monthly. I think a lot more people will come play as people like competition when it comes to gaming.
We uploaded a Tutorial on YouTube.
Walkthrough on how to create a web wallet, deposit AceD, and play games on the gaming hub Cool

https://youtu.be/FqbuErGHSZ0

Have fun Wink
I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your project!

Yes the dev team is one of the best when it comes to answering everyone's questions and concerns about the project. This is what I really like about AceD along with all the work they have put into the project so far. In just a short time they have achieved what many other projects take many months to achieve. AceD is looking good heading into 2019!
Activity: 28
I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your project!
WOW streaming preview looks amazing. Keep up the great work! Freeing up some BTC to buy another cheap node. Price will definitely go up! Go AceD!

The streaming does look great and I can't wait for it to launch and be released to the public, I'm sure that its not too far away now. I feel the same way when it comes to the price, AceD is dirt cheap right now and with all these developments being released, its only a matter of time before the price starts to reflect what the dev team have been doing in the past 3 months. The team have done a lot more in that time then some projects do in 2 -3 years, that's how hard the AceD team work at getting the job done and that is why I support them 110%.
Welcome to our Dashboard Birake coin!

Activity: 69
WOW streaming preview looks amazing. Keep up the great work! Freeing up some BTC to buy another cheap node. Price will definitely go up! Go AceD!
Link to the official Tweet with two pictures of AceD Streaming  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: