Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AceD]🔥[Cold Staking]🔥[Sports Betting] [🎮Gaming🎮] - page 4. (Read 35313 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yesterday I saw some massive big wins from a few members in the AceD Discord. Over 68k AceD were won from sports bets which will soon be the new platform that the AceD team will launch. AceD poker is close to launching fully as the team are just ironing out some bugs and then hopefully we'll see it launch and then AceD bets will follow not long after. I can't wait as I can already see that AceD bets is going to be big judging by all the bets being placed in the Discord server.
Its good to see that people are starting to bet with AceD, I myself plan to have a few bets each week once the NFL season starts in just over a week from now. I still think that 2020 will be a big year for AceD coin as hopefully by then Poker will be in full swing along with the betting platform.

development of poker made some huge progress the last days. i hope dev will be able to fix all bugs very soon. discord bets are going crazy the last days, really cool feature during the time we are all waiting for the website of acedbets Smiley

That is great! I have been away from Discord for over a week as I have been going through a tough time in my life but its good to hear that members are betting in there and like I said I will most likely have a few bets once the NFL season kicks off in just over a week.

I have heard this, i feel sorry for you mate.

Guys, we have some updates for you on poker development.

We also have some poker updates:
-Unseat and Back to Lobby buttons coded and activated
-LoadingPage implemented
-Sounds improvements
-Some Bugs resolved
-Chat

We have now a Staking Pool, you can join it directly on our Discord Server with your Discord Account. There is a low fee of only 5%

Link to AceD Discord: https://discord.gg/nvpQXVS

Thank you my friend, I'm slowly getting there as they say time heals everything.

Its good to be back and see all the activity going on in the Discord and all the best being placed. The staking pool is also a good idea for the ones with a small amount of coins and gives them a chance to earn some AceD.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Its good to see that people are starting to bet with AceD, I myself plan to have a few bets each week once the NFL season starts in just over a week from now. I still think that 2020 will be a big year for AceD coin as hopefully by then Poker will be in full swing along with the betting platform.

development of poker made some huge progress the last days. i hope dev will be able to fix all bugs very soon. discord bets are going crazy the last days, really cool feature during the time we are all waiting for the website of acedbets Smiley

That is great! I have been away from Discord for over a week as I have been going through a tough time in my life but its good to hear that members are betting in there and like I said I will most likely have a few bets once the NFL season kicks off in just over a week.

I have heard this, i feel sorry for you mate.

Guys, we have some updates for you on poker development.

We also have some poker updates:
-Unseat and Back to Lobby buttons coded and activated
-LoadingPage implemented
-Sounds improvements
-Some Bugs resolved
-Chat

We have now a Staking Pool, you can join it directly on our Discord Server with your Discord Account. There is a low fee of only 5%

Link to AceD Discord: https://discord.gg/nvpQXVS

Weekly report has been posted my Cryptojungle:

Hello,
I am trying to get the aced-qt wallet working on a linux machine (Ubuntu 16 with gui). I downloaded the wallet from https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/v2.1_Abandon but running the executable I get a message

"There is no application installed for “shared library” files".

I tried to build (compile) the wallet from source following the instructions in doc/build-unix.md but the 'make' command fails with

test/arith_uint256_tests.cpp:15:28: fatal error: test/test_aced.h: No such file or directory

Can you help me? Am I missing something?
Thank you.

Hello, i have noticed that there are some missing files on the GitHub source code, let me check what's wrong.
Hello,
I am trying to get the aced-qt wallet working on a linux machine (Ubuntu 16 with gui). I downloaded the wallet from https://github.com/Acedcoin/AceD/releases/tag/v2.1_Abandon but running the executable I get a message

I tried to build (compile) the wallet from source following the instructions in doc/build-unix.md but the 'make' command fails with

test/arith_uint256_tests.cpp:15:28: fatal error: test/test_aced.h: No such file or directory

Thank you.

Hello my friend,

I'm unable to help you with this however if you join the AceD discord server there will be someone in there from the support team that will be able to help you with this problem you have. Just ask in the support channel as the team is more active on there then on here.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

Thank you.
Due to recent hosting  market news we will make a special offer to all the investors.
All of you who host with the trttnodes platform 20 or more new cold nodes will receive from us, once deployed, the amount in trtt to pay ONE MONTH FEES for all your new nodes.
You just must deploy them and send us a DM at our Discord server to receive this promotion.
0.49 €/Month promotional price is extended also to September 1.

https://node.trittium.cc/
https://discord.gg/85PBqAu

Thanks!!!

What's with all the spam from you guys? I have seen you guys from TRTT spaming so many threads just to take advantage of the misfortunes of gin. I find it sad that your team is doing this and spamming isn;t the way to go.

Anyway back to AceD, I heard that the team are very close to releasing the announcement about their new project Moon project. Everyone I talk to wants to know what this project is all about and I think we are very close to knowing. So watch this space or join their discord as that's where we will hear it first.  

There just needs to be done a few things until project moon will be announced. Also AceD is waiting for the announcement of project moon to reveal some more infos about the latest announcement about the partnership with another company Smiley

Okay no problem mate, hopefully it will be soon as I know there are a lot of people out there waiting for this to see what its all about. If its anything like the poker platform, then we are in for something special as the poker platform is very professional the way it has been made. Still running my masternodes and staking at the same time building towards another masternode which I hope to achieve by the end of August as long as the dividends from my BCO holdings continue to remain the same as I use the dividends to buy AceD each month.
Due to recent hosting  market news we will make a special offer to all the investors.
All of you who host with the trttnodes platform 20 or more new cold nodes will receive from us, once deployed, the amount in trtt to pay ONE MONTH FEES for all your new nodes.
You just must deploy them and send us a DM at our Discord server to receive this promotion.

Thanks!!!

What's with all the spam from you guys? I have seen you guys from TRTT spaming so many threads just to take advantage of the misfortunes of gin. I find it sad that your team is doing this and spamming isn;t the way to go.

Anyway back to AceD, I heard that the team are very close to releasing the announcement about their new project Moon project. Everyone I talk to wants to know what this project is all about and I think we are very close to knowing. So watch this space or join their discord as that's where we will hear it first. 

There just needs to be done a few things until project moon will be announced. Also AceD is waiting for the announcement of project moon to reveal some more infos about the latest announcement about the partnership with another company Smiley
Due to recent hosting  market news we will make a special offer to all the investors.

Thanks!!!

Its good to see another dev join the AceD team.

I'm really looking forward to the future with AceD now that there are two additional dev that have joined the team in the past week and still we don't know what this moon project is all about which has been excited to see.
Activity: 11
Good news for the future of AceD !
New Dev in team, new brain in town...
Watch out, as talented as the previous Dev, announced a few days ago.
The team is growing ,and with quality!

Congrats and welcome new dev ! Cool
Hi Guys,
just a few updates here:

a lot of bugs on poker have been fixed already -

* Resolved bug for card animation (UI BUG)
* When user FOLDS, now FOLD ribbon will be present until the end of the round
* We added BTC & ACED balance types (Lovely chips thanks kays)
* Avatar feature activated (hooray)
* We changed user bars' transparency

As we continue to improve the platform and make it launch ready, stay tuned for live updates daily. Thank you all for testing and reporting bugs it's a team effort!

Additionaly we welcome a new dev which helps out on finishing poker to the final release, our secret project (at the moment) and some future games for gaming hub like black jack and some more Grin

AceD Community,

Today we are introducing an additional member @redparrot-AceD to our development team!

@redparrot-AceD  skillset: in JavaScript, c++, and html, php, smartcontracts (5 years javascript)

@redparrot-AceD  will be working with us on completing AceD Poker, Project Moon, and future AceD games for the gaming hub.

Let’s give @redparrot-AceD  a warm welcome to the AceD community!
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I think it’s not just games and fun dApps but top institutions and companies unlike google and Facebook can’t seem to keep stock of the huge amount of data they get daily from users on their platform. I think sooner or later projects like this would get utility there.
The dip in price right now seems like a great buying opportunity! A new developer was introduced to the community, the team is growing and developing, this team doesn't give up and the price is so undervalued compared to all the potential AceD offers! Do your own research, of course!

people expecting too much in short time period, this is why the price has fallen again. i don't watch price everyday, i'm in for the longterm and aced has a great potential for longterm as you already have said.  Cool

The only time I look at the price of AceD is when I receive my BCO dividends and buy AceD with them. Apart from that I have never really looked at the price as like you I'm in AceD for the long term like I have always said on here.

Its finally here! AceD poker has launched their beta platform and from what I have seen so far its of high quality and looks professional. Congrats to the team on an amazing job and I look forward to many more developments in the future.
beta phase of aced poker has been started! Fresh news straight out of Discord!

"AceD Community,

After months of planning and hard work behind the scene, we're proud to announce the release of AceD Poker (currently in beta phase).
https://acedpoker.io/

Users will have table options to buy-in!
Low Table 200/400 AceD
Low Table 1,000/2,000 mBTC
High Table 1,000/2,000 AceD

Online Multi-Crypto poker platform - AceD Poker

PLAY ON THE GO! Users will be able to compete against other players online not only through their computers but also through their mobile devices!

24/7 Live Chat Feature! Live chat for users will be available soon! Keep in mind that this is currently in beta. For any questions regarding AceD, feel free to contact the team on Discord.

AceD Masternode Holders' Reward! Are you a masternode holder? 10% of the rake collected from Poker tables will be distributed to all AceD Masternode Holders on a weekly basis.

Daily Tournaments! Daily Guaranteed Tournaments give you a chance to win big prizes every single day of the week. Sit N Go, Masternode and GTD.
We will be working every day on improving this platform to ensure users will have a fun and safe experience. Thanks for your support!
Note: Please do not make any transfers/depos!ts Accounts are credited with play money AceD/mB"
The dip in price right now seems like a great buying opportunity! A new developer was introduced to the community, the team is growing and developing, this team doesn't give up and the price is so undervalued compared to all the potential AceD offers! Do your own research, of course!

people expecting too much in short time period, this is why the price has fallen again. i don't watch price everyday, i'm in for the longterm and aced has a great potential for longterm as you already have said.  Cool
Activity: 29
Pages:
Jump to: