Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ACT- Citizens First🔥Supporting Social Justice and Social Accountability🔥 - page 4. (Read 15518 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
Great project. I am sure that many investors will join this project because of the concept of this project is very profitable for investors
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Project sure lo0ks good and with the help of wings platform, DAOAct would sure be catching a lot of attention from crypto community.

WINGS.ai is showing a median forecast circa $4million. It is very interesting.

Are there caps in the different phases?

The ACT donation campaign has three phases:

Pre-ICO: 2pm CET 18th July 2017–1st August 2017
Pre-release access: Close of pre-ICO — 18th November 2017.
ICO: 18th November 2017–18th January 2018.

Its a good question. Our approach is to check the WINGS forecast prior to deciding the pre-ICO soft cap. This will therefore be decided on Sunday (tomorrow) or Monday. The challenge with the ICO cap (and I would value your opinion here) is the price of ETH. Because we raise in ETH the price matters and that is dictating to us the idea that we should wait till closer to the ICO to announce its cap. It will be a hard cap though, we think.

For the ICO cap, you should run again another WINgS forecast. But then take into consideration the average price of ETH weeks leading into the ICO start based on the $$$ value. And a decent amount based on the needs / expenses / costs of the project. No uncapped ICO nor too greedy CAP.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
There were lot of factors which were holding the investors at back foot now everything is clear. All crypto markets are dependent on Bitcoin's situation as this is symbol of trust now that is looking good. People will begin to invest now in pre-ico too. It is progressing in right way in hard times but being full of potential has good performance so far.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100

So far running smoothly since 4 days of opening, the pre-ico has collected 1350 eth of course this result is good and will affect speed of the main ICO process in two months. Is there a recent update from dev? I want investors also very confident with ACT token journey.
These results look good if for pre-ICO size, this will be very influential as you say, if you want the latest information about this project, you can join their slack, dev is very active on slack, you can ask directly there
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

So far running smoothly since 4 days of opening, the pre-ico has collected 1350 eth of course this result is good and will affect speed of the main ICO process in two months. Is there a recent update from dev? I want investors also very confident with ACT token journey.
Activity: 518
Merit: 170
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Good evening. I have a question about the bounty portals. They are known now two. Tell me, they have to use both? or still do I suppose to choose 1portal as I see him more accustomed to. The second will be updated info about tweets? And who znaet when will correct the error with connecting to Facebook on 2 portal?
Activity: 378
today me join signature campaign I hope Project ico ACT Succes Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I joined signature campaign because this is very interesting project and i wish you success.
What is the price of tokens during pre-ICO stage?
Activity: 777
Sounds good that this one have an awesome project. One more thing I just wanna know, How much is the price value of ACT in 1 ETH? I don't know if my question was right, but anyway any assistance is very much appreciated.
Activity: 147
Does ACT make the WINGS chain project?There is less envy on WINGS at present, but the latter is a good one.
ATC has a name that seems to be the name of the ACHAIN TOKEN (ACT)
Activity: 308
dont forget to join and invest in this project
i am trust this project will be succesfull
keep hardwork dev and goodluck
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
why so many ico?
The ACT donation campaign has three phases...why?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This project is nice. I can`t wait to see that this project become successful and good luck to all teams in this project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Is there a minimum amount that will need to be invested in total so that this project will be not be able to launch without?

The project has been financed in full by the Founders to date. Shortly, it will release the quotation from Draglet for building the three main components of the DAO, with milestones. This will come in around €150,000 and will be made public. The donation campaign agreement will note that the project can raise additional funds if the pre-ICO does not raise enough, and a provision will exist to refund participants. Of course, there is also the option for the Founders to continue to fund it. The reason for not setting a hard cap in a smart contract that could trigger a repayment if, for example, it fell $1 short, is that at this stage of funding there are so many routes to getting to the ICO. We intend for this to be an open dialogue, and the decision will rest with the question of viability.
It is a great thing to know that this project is funded well by the investors and the developers. So it definitely have a good ICO start up on the market. I am hoping and looking forward for further development and progress of this project. I hope that the developers and team will updated soon for us to know the changes and development.

I wanted to use this comment to weigh in regarding the state of play. This is because joganuts has really "done the reading"!

It is a fact that a double whammy hit our pre-ICO:

1. The whole crypto community had just experienced a massive crash in price, which only hit a floor two days before our pre-ICO.
2. The day before our pre-ICO the CoinDash team failed to conduct their ICO securely and $7million was stolen in the first few seconds of their ICO.

Many of the comments are looking at the "soft cap" which was choosen purely to reflect the WINGS forecast of around 15000 ETH. The WINGS forecast is outside of our control but obviously we could not cap far beneath its median, and it seemed logical to soft cap above the median.

Joganuts points to a key project figure of €150k, which is the costing from draglet.com for delivering the six modules of the ACT platform by 18th January 2018 (and first 3 before 18th November). We published this costing and project plan, in fact.

At the time of writing, and with 12 days still to run, the crowdsale has raised $150k. What does this say about the project? It says that this project as as on as it could be. This is a pre-ICO struck by extraordinary circumstances outside of its control but which the project - though happy to engage with all the ambition promoted through WINGS and by others - has been able to weather due to its design, conservative approach, and planning.

So, relating to points 1 and 2 where are we?

"2" did not happen on ico.daoact.org obviously because it sits behind Amazon Web Servers and Cloudflare rather in some server (perhaps in some kids bedroom).
"1" is now history. The rally has been strong and, if we are to be honest, the crash was expected and due.

What remains is the fact that the ACT project is 100% on track and that there remains the quite extraordinary opportunity to buy in at the 10x platinum rate. That means that if you do, your .1 ETH 1 ETH 10 ETH will secure as many ACT tokens as an ICO participant paying ten times that amount just four months from now.

Its up to folk like joganuts and other great people on this forum to keep doing the math. We are focused on the build now, but here to chip in where we can help.

This information is very nice to know. You should create a blog post on this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Live 11 days presale ends. I hope I am not late to invest there Platinum Bonus 10x yeah !!
Have to work hard to get it!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I try to "contribute" to this pre-ICO by investing some ETH but it doesn't work. Nothing happens after subscription with my email and the email validation... No interface to proceed to the transaction... An idea ?  Huh

Please clear your cache and try other browsers. Let us know in PM if problems persist. We'll help get you across the line!
I Once encountered that problem on an ICO i just press F12 right click refresh and choose empty cache and hard re-load on chrome and it works.
Activity: 952
What is your minimum target for this pre-ICO dev? I do not know about this yet

https://medium.com/daoact/the-act-donation-campaign-pre-ico-details-690461b20e89

You should read this article where everything explained in details regarding your concern about this ICO.

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I try to "contribute" to this pre-ICO by investing some ETH but it doesn't work. Nothing happens after subscription with my email and the email validation... No interface to proceed to the transaction... An idea ?  Huh

Please clear your cache and try other browsers. Let us know in PM if problems persist. We'll help get you across the line!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
its not looking good for the ico
3 days and they only raised 700 ether
It's pre-sale not actual ico. going good.

What is your minimum target for this pre-ICO dev? I do not know about this yet
no minimum, there's soft cap of 20000 eth.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
its not looking good for the ico
3 days and they only raised 700 ether
Pages:
Jump to: