Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ACT- Citizens First🔥Supporting Social Justice and Social Accountability🔥 - page 7. (Read 15518 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Is there a minimum amount that will need to be invested in total so that this project will be not be able to launch without?

The project has been financed in full by the Founders to date. Shortly, it will release the quotation from Draglet for building the three main components of the DAO, with milestones. This will come in around €150,000 and will be made public. The donation campaign agreement will note that the project can raise additional funds if the pre-ICO does not raise enough, and a provision will exist to refund participants. Of course, there is also the option for the Founders to continue to fund it. The reason for not setting a hard cap in a smart contract that could trigger a repayment if, for example, it fell $1 short, is that at this stage of funding there are so many routes to getting to the ICO. We intend for this to be an open dialogue, and the decision will rest with the question of viability.
It is a great thing to know that this project is funded well by the investors and the developers. So it definitely have a good ICO start up on the market. I am hoping and looking forward for further development and progress of this project. I hope that the developers and team will updated soon for us to know the changes and development.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I'm happy to be a part of this campaign. I hope this ACT project will attract many potential investors and programmers should have the absolute highest security of their official website as two large projects InsureX and Coindash attacked and total damage of nearly $ 10 million
That is the reason why the coindash will becomd successful. The high security that they have is really true. Many investors will be more attract to this project because of the many good qualities that the project have.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
Bounties

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

🔥 Earn 1000 ACT Token 🔥

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________

[Bounty] ACT- Citizens First 🔥 Driving Social Accountability 🔥

i join the signature campaign please accept me ill surely recommend my posting skills. and ill will join to social campaign
Activity: 1400
Merit: 357
I'm happy to be a part of this campaign. I hope this ACT project will attract many potential investors and programmers should have the absolute highest security of their official website as two large projects InsureX and Coindash attacked and total damage of nearly $ 10 million

I agree with you.  I hope so.  The team should can guarantee the security of their official website so that nothing issue again. The big project should have a good security.
Yeah you're correct. This project must have a high security for them to not hack by many hackers but I know this project is really have a high security than the other project. Many investors will come because of the high security that you have.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
I'm lucky because I am participating this campaign and I know that this project will become successful. This project have really potential. I know many investors will invest their money to this project.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi there, One question, the project will be available in any country or is there restrictions ?

Great question. Its global
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
just make sure the ICO site do not get hacked like what happened to CoinDash.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
So far so good in handling ICO Eth address . More than 500 ETH are collected at the moment and it has hard cap of 1350 eth for the x10 bonus. Still plenty of time for it .
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi there, One question, the project will be available in any country or is there restrictions ?
I think the pre slae has started, but I can not find any information about how many ethers have been raised

We are very pleased to have 113 participants at this moment. Here's an image http://imgur.com/tQf0dSw

Some have needed to clear their cache to see the fixed landing page. We had a few bugs in the js when the page went live to do with the timer but the team was live on YouTube during it all to assure people. Thats why the clear cache is needed. Not the smoothest start imaginable but we are all happy with the draglet team's response and the communities support.
Activity: 924
I think the pre slae has started, but I can not find any information about how many ethers have been raised
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Can we add the token to MEW ?
What are the infos to add it ?

Thx
Maybe the token creation will be done at ICO for now I think not yet, usually done at the time of ICO or finished ICO
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Can we add the token to MEW ?
What are the infos to add it ?

Thx
Hey guys - watch Fraser and Ganesh live on youtube as we fix this issue that some see our address and some don't - http://youtu.be/0hpZg0Fypjg
Activity: 123
Pre ico with X10 bonus just started
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Pre-ico has started today, give me an explanation for investors who want to buy this token, ico will actually start November 18 2017-18 January 2018, 2 months is too long because it actually only takes a maximum of 1 month.

Read the whitepaper so that you can find the answer to your question. This project aims to help other people that are helpless so it means that the investors that will buy tokens wants to help and have profit at the same time.
Activity: 971
post your contract address here, i dont want problem will coming like coindash
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
Pre-ico has started today, give me an explanation for investors who want to buy this token, ico will actually start November 18 2017-18 January 2018, 2 months is too long because it actually only takes a maximum of 1 month.
Activity: 714

I agree with you.  I hope so.  The team should can guarantee the security of their official website so that nothing issue again. The big project should have a good security.
This is a good looking project as the goal is citizens first supporting social justice will for sure attract more investors.
Yes this must have a good security not to be hacked by anyone, lets just hope that act will be successful. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: