Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Action Coin (ACTN) | Rewards Program | Community - page 21. (Read 27332 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I discovered your project today and registered right away. I hope to bring you some traffic to your website. Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I have referred many people but the bonus as not been giving to me

Okay, I just found you when I searched for your Bitcoin Forum usrrname, minus the 1.  I see that you have been credited for a total of 43 referrals (including many user conversions), plus your signup bonus.  I also communicated with you via email earlier today.

You should also know that we only allow a limited number of referrals from unique IPs in order to limit system abuse.

Nick

Please pm me with your username.

Nick
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
can your token exchange on bittrex?

It does not currently trade on any exchange.

Nick
Activity: 47
can your token exchange on bittrex?
I can see everything is stated in billions but didn't catch up the total supply. May be missed it mentioned somewhere. How much the total supply will be in the end after reaching the distribution to and end in next couple of years. That is the plan I think by seeing the roadmap for 2018-2020.

Hello!

The total supply is capped at 10 Billion tokens (this is stated in the first post of this ANN).  Bounties will continue to be paid until the total budget is exhausted.  They will also be reduced over time, but not before the official token distribution event sometime around March.

Additional bounties will be added as required.

Nick
We topped 2,000 users earlier today.  Roughly 70% of all new users resulted in a 1,000 Action bounty payment to the user that referred them Smiley  Well done!

Nick

I think the distribution is fair but I just hope it will not fall into a pyramiding because it works like Bitconnectcoin and regal coin without the lending, you should also come out an article bounty and youtube creation to maximize marketing this promising token.

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback (sorry for the delayed response) and the suggestions.  I'll look into article and youtube bounties.

Nick
balance only on your website is displayed? or in a purse somehow you can throw coins? If I buy tokens, where will I see them, on your website in your personal account?

It is not possible to buy Action Coin tokens at this time.  You can only earn them (through various bounties) until closer to the official token distribution event.

Nick
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I can see everything is stated in billions but didn't catch up the total supply. May be missed it mentioned somewhere. How much the total supply will be in the end after reaching the distribution to and end in next couple of years. That is the plan I think by seeing the roadmap for 2018-2020.
Activity: 490
Merit: 119
The Exchange for EOS Community
Hey guys. I just joined to the airdrop. When the withdraw will be working?
Thanks
Activity: 126
ICO PlusCoin
balance only on your website is displayed? or in a purse somehow you can throw coins? If I buy tokens, where will I see them, on your website in your personal account?
Activity: 47
for 1 ethereum is equal to how much action token?
also when it will be distribute?
Activity: 200
I was Registered, i have with 1000 ACTION balance. Thank you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
We topped 2,000 users earlier today.  Roughly 70% of all new users resulted in a 1,000 Action bounty payment to the user that referred them Smiley  Well done!

Nick

I think the distribution is fair but I just hope it will not fall into a pyramiding because it works like Bitconnectcoin and regal coin without the lending, you should also come out an article bounty and youtube creation to maximize marketing this promising token.
Activity: 20
Hi, just registered to your website.

Looking forward for this token and how it is going to take place in the market.
I just found out this coin from a facebook post I like the reward system it gets a lot of support since this is an airdrop although the reward is not huge but still profitable if you are going to work hard for it , but you need to set up a bounty for community awareness and we need more good exchange too.

Thank you for the feedback  Smiley  The bounty thread is here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyactn-action-coin-rewards-program-2169616

We're seeing a lot of viral growth right now, and planning to hold a token distribution event early in the new year.  Exact timeline and roadmap to be detailed in the upcoming whitepaper.

Nick
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I just found out this coin from a facebook post I like the reward system it gets a lot of support since this is an airdrop although the reward is not huge but still profitable if you are going to work hard for it , but you need to set up a bounty for community awareness and we need more good exchange too.
It is currently based on the NXT platform, but we're hoping to move to Ardor when it's launched.  Unfortunately it's not yet clear if that will be possible, as communications with their team have indicated that only select child chains will be permitted.

I did originally look at Ethereum (6 months ago), but I found their platform to be buggy, expensive and slow.  Not yet as robust or mature as the NXT/Ardor platform.

I'm already assessing alternatives, in case it turns out that Ardor won't work for us.

Nick

Activity: 405
is Action (ACTN) based on ethhereum or NXT?
Pages:
Jump to: