Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Action Coin (ACTN) | Rewards Program | Community - page 23. (Read 27301 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Pls how do i get the free action token

Signup on our website.  If you feel like you're in a position to help us grow the Action community, please apply to join our bounty program Smiley

Nick
Activity: 112
Pls how do i get the free action token
Nearly all available ACTN are being/have been withdrawn from the open market, and we are now putting the finishing touches on a robust bounty program.  Most ACTN will need to be earned by the members of our growing community moving forward.

Please complete and submit the bounty program application form.  Don't be shy... we need many people to make this program a big success.  Come grow with us:

https://actioncoin.io/bounty-program/

We are also working on a detailed whitepaper, to be released over the next 2-3 weeks.

Nick
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
nice one.. i like this project..lots of discounts and great offers
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I will participate on your bounty campaign if i am qualified. For now, Let me watch this thread for more updates. Thank you
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
what price for one token?
yabbadabba,

actioncoin.io is not currently connected to the blockchain. 

All transactions on our websites are currently handled off chain, while we await the launch of the Ardor Platform (we are hoping to integrate with a child chain on the new platform).  Once the blockchain integration is complete, your account balance will be reflected there as well.

Nick
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
how can one send and receive action token at the website action.io, i don't see deposit or withdrawal?
Activity: 56
On the NXT Asset Exchange only at this time.  ACTN/NXT.

Nick

act is nxt asset,i know now
Thanks for joining!  Yes, 10 Billion ACTN.

Nick
Activity: 104
Registered..with 1000 ACTION balance. Thank you!

Looking forward to use ACTION in ios mobile wallet!  Smiley

By the way, total supply ACTN 10 billion?
No problem.  Thanks for your interest in the Action (ACTN) project.

Please don't hesitate to ping me if you need any additional help.

Nick
Activity: 27
Nxt Asset Exchange Tutorial:

https://www.nxter.org/how-to-use-nxt-asset-exchange-tutorial/

There are more details listed above (wallet download details, etc).  Unfortunately we are not yet listed on any of the more common/polpular exchanges.

Nick

THANK YOU for the information, I am sure ACNT will be successful
Update: Action (ACTN) is not currently available for purchase on the open market.

Nick
On the NXT Asset Exchange only at this time.  ACTN/NXT.

Nick

can you give a trade site address
ACTN / NXT. to make it easier for people to access to trade
Update: Action (ACTN) is not currently available for purchase on the open market.

Nick
then where ACTN will be traded
Our explainer video (for consumers) has been updated and published to YouTube:

https://youtu.be/FvJEXyuALCQ

Thanks,

Nick

We have manually approved all users that were affected by the email verification issue.  Email verification is also temporarily disabled while we investigate.

Nick
I'm unable to create account on your website activation link is not working getting error to make active my account there. Is your website is functional and allowing to create account from Europe?

Hi Cornel,

The websites should be fully functional.

Please pm me with more details, such as any error messages received, the site you attempted to signup on (actioncoin.io or actionrewards.net), as well as your desired username and email address if you care to share Smiley

Nick

Pages:
Jump to: