Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Action Coin (ACTN) | Rewards Program | Community - page 24. (Read 27301 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
i have some questions sir.
how the project's concept works?? what the purpose of this project? who are the team behind this project?

1). A typical user collects Action Coin ("Action") by interacting with our websites and our vendors.  Small amounts of Action may be earned by joining our network (you can use the same login for each of our websites), referring new users, spending your Action on vouchers (via actionrewards.net), posting vendor reviews, etc.  Vendors currently receive 100% of the Action used to purchase their special offer vouchers, and in the future they'll need Action to obtain promote special offers on our network.

2). We are attempting to build a disruptive, decentralized travel rewards program (similar to Airmiles in Canada), that unlike traditional programs, gives users full control over their earnings.  Technically speaking, members can use their Action anywhere and Vendors can accept Action without establishing a formal relationship with our network.

3). The team members are listed here:

https://actioncoin.io/team/

Nick
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I'm unable to create account on your website activation link is not working getting error to make active my account there. Is your website is functional and allowing to create account from Europe?
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
i have some questions sir.
how the project's concept works?? what the purpose of this project? who are the team behind this project?
* Reserved
Action Coin ("ACTN")

The Action Coin Platform now serves more than 1 million users (including over 12,000 businesses) from more than 200 countries and territories.  Over 150 Brand Ambassadors represent our project in more than 50 countries.  Our Brand Ambassadors have in-depth, local knowledge of the Action Coin Platform, and they’re often found helping out on social networks.

A Blockchain is Born

After months of negotiations and careful consideration of our evolving blockchain needs, combined with long term plans for the Action Coin Platform in general, we decided that it would be in our best interest to provision a private blockchain based on Nxt technology (an Nxt Clone).  On March 1st, 2018, we officially launched the Action Blockchain Network, with 10 globally load balanced nodes and a public facing web wallet.

(whitepaper currently being updated)

Token:
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org