Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 17. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
Nice vol last week. Rocket started.
Activity: 248
January 05, 2018, 12:22:38 AM
To be honest I didnt hear from Mohit and TEAM some time but I believe everyone involved directly in this project is working very hard daily for ADZbuzz success.

Hi, you're right, every member of team is working very hard day and night (with passion) for the success of this business. Anyways expect an update soon as our exchange is to launch any day now Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
January 04, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
To be honest I didnt hear from Mohit and TEAM some time but I believe everyone involved directly in this project is working very hard daily for ADZbuzz success.
I just read short post from one of our ADZbuzz members Miles and I think is ok to share it here to give more "colours" to all readers about predictions, everyone love it!

"I predicted ADZcoin will reach $10 this year.

But I am going to revise that.

I think it will reach $50+ before the year ends.

And that is based on one condition... what is planned is done, and then it is all promoted to the respective audiences.

If that condition is met then expect ADZcoin to jump from cents to double digits really fast.

And it could happen this year God willing Smiley

I don't want to predict for 2019 because I expect much more growth so the price will only go further up.

All I am going to say is and you can take it or leave it, but right now you can buy an ADZcoin for as cheap as 3 p or 4 cents. And soon that day would come to an end...

What else can you do with 3 p today that can be worth $50+ in the future? Nothing except buy an undervalued crypto-currency coin that has huge potential ahead of it... such as ADZcoin "

I agree with this Smiley
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
As if ADZCOIN didn't know much,
Team should step up business marketing.

that is being worked on as we type on this forum. Before you know it this will be the coin to have  Cool
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 12:01:02 AM
As if ADZCOIN didn't know much,
Team should step up business marketing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
January 01, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
This was a very unique idea back when it was launched. But now, probably BAT is a better buy.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 04:50:03 AM
It should shine in 2018 hopefully.
I'm thinking in buying more, it's been more than 1 year since I bought.
It was roughly about the same $. I never trade btc for buying alts.
Time will tell if and how fast ADZ will show us it's full potential.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 06:48:54 PM
will the ADZcoin value rise in 2018  Huh

If so how much .04 or .08 or will it flop.

I think the project might take off if all features are implemented with the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project.  Cool
ImpulsX
December 25, 2017, 08:23:56 PM
this coin has lost 96% of its satoshi value since last december. pretty remarkable

That doesn't matter because last December till now the project was still being developed.

So why would the coin gain value?

However it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.

presumably because enthusiasm for upcoming developments would drive the price upwards in advance of their release. half the projects in the top 100 haven't released their "product" yet, but that hasn't stopped them from exploding in value.

and if it's so great a time to buy, why have the people who have been "following the project" dumped all of their coins? i don't understand why this facade needs to be maintained when the project is on its dying breaths. what needs to change? is it the marketing, or is it just a doomed concept?

Time is best to buy if you have knowledge to do research and at least minimum informations about AZDbuzz project and their platform.

You have no idea and no any proof that people who "dumping" (lol little few thousands there and back is not a dump)  they are adzbuzz followers!

Maybe you said that from your own position and experience but those people just transferring little of wealth to more stronger hands for few satoshis just like giving it free..

Believe me, im one of the oldest ADZbuzz members and you dont even want to know how many ADZ coins is sitting in my portfolio because I dont want make you feel uncomfortable..

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuuz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

Marketing time will come soon after all tests are done. No rush.

You must know that this project never had ICO to rise money and developers all are doing by themself. This is very important but undervalued.

Impatient people like you should just buy some coins (they are so f...n cheap so get some in case all goes well), keep them safe on own ADZbuzz wallet, move to another interesting project and come back in the right time to cash out (or maybe change mind and stay..)

i guess i should clarify. the dump i was referring to is the 96% decline in satoshi value. sorry to hear about having all those adz coins. if that money had been kept in bitcoin all this time you would be thousands of dollars richer now. at any rate, the same things have been posted over and over (just wait till the next update!!!) with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though

this is a wrong statement, every altcoin has fallen in btc and if you love your btc so much then why did you come in altcoins at all
we are just saying that adzcoin will come into use after 2-4 months and it's rate in usd will rise and will give your and everyone's long awaited roi

HAHAHAHA oh man, is that what you actually believe? that all alts have fallen in btc? i don't know what price you bought your coins at, but let's just say you bought 100,000 at 1000 satoshi. if you had instead held that bitcoin and bought adz today, you'd have 500,000 for the exact same amount of bitcoin you paid for 100,000. at this point it will be a blessing for you to get back to 0% roi.

Well, thats true because no one know whats will happen next but im sure that you didnt bought tons of bts just a year a go lets say for $800 because you know that it will reach $20k in this year, im right?
If I have glass ball I will be billionaire now and not wasting my time reply to your comment lol
PS i know you didnt reply directly to me but take my apology, I can't resist   Wink
Lets comeback to this discussion maybe after ADZbuzz marketing and promotions is done.
Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 10:27:47 PM
this coin has lost 96% of its satoshi value since last december. pretty remarkable

That doesn't matter because last December till now the project was still being developed.

However it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.

presumably because enthusiasm for upcoming developments would drive the price upwards in advance of their release. half the projects in the top 100 haven't released their "product" yet, but that hasn't stopped them from exploding in value.

and if it's so great a time to buy, why have the people who have been "following the project" dumped all of their coins? i don't understand why this facade needs to be maintained when the project is on its dying breaths. what needs to change? is it the marketing, or is it just a doomed concept?

Time is best to buy if you have knowledge to do research and at least minimum informations about AZDbuzz project and their platform.

You have no idea and no any proof that people who "dumping" (lol little few thousands there and back is not a dump)  they are adzbuzz followers!

Maybe you said that from your own position and experience but those people just transferring little of wealth to more stronger hands for few satoshis just like giving it free..

Believe me, im one of the oldest ADZbuzz members and you dont even want to know how many ADZ coins is sitting in my portfolio because I dont want make you feel uncomfortable..

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuuz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

You must know that this project never had ICO to rise money and developers all are doing by themself. This is very important but undervalued.

Impatient people like you should just buy some coins (they are so f...n cheap so get some in case all goes well), keep them safe on own ADZbuzz wallet, move to another interesting project and come back in the right time to cash out (or maybe change mind and stay..)

i guess i should clarify. the dump i was referring to is the 96% decline in satoshi value. sorry to hear about having all those adz coins. if that money had been kept in bitcoin all this time you would be thousands of dollars richer now. at any rate, the same things have been posted over and over (just wait till the next update!!!) with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though

this is a wrong statement, every altcoin has fallen in btc and if you love your btc so much then why did you come in altcoins at all
we are just saying that adzcoin will come into use after 2-4 months and it's rate in usd will rise and will give your and everyone's long awaited roi

HAHAHAHA oh man, is that what you actually believe? that all alts have fallen in btc? i don't know what price you bought your coins at, but let's just say you bought 100,000 at 1000 satoshi. if you had instead held that bitcoin and bought adz today, you'd have 500,000 for the exact same amount of bitcoin you paid for 100,000. at this point it will be a blessing for you to get back to 0% roi.
ImpulsX
December 20, 2017, 12:22:30 AM

Thanks for your clarification...
You mentioned satoshi value - im fine with it as I have another excellent opportunity to get more coins, im very greedy for it! (lol)

With ADZ coin all Adzbuzz supporters and users will be very happy in near future and absolutely from my accumulated ADZ  I will get many times more then keeping those few btc even in $20k value each.

Man, you have no idea whats going on here  Cheesy

You are funny with your "sorry", and I am sorry, I am not taking it!

Never same things been posted over and over just people keep asking same lame questions over and over without spending some time to educate themself and follow those posted updates

You wrote "with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though" its simply explanation, just wrong people got ADZcoins.

They dont know or understand what is whole ADZbuzz about, quick bucks- sorry not here, this is long term legit project.

Its like with any investment opportunity, you must understand first what is the concept about before you put your money in.

I hope you calm down but if not, stay upset somewhere else, this is not for you then

Best Regards
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

Well it would only drive the price up if it was well known beforehand. If no one knows about the upcoming developments and what has been built except for the small community at hand then it would not do much to the price increasing but maybe keep the price stable.

And ADZcoin has been a very stable coin throughout relatively speaking.

And I have no idea what you're talking about - and you are clearly just making things up. I have been following this project from late 2015 very closely and no one from the core community members are dumping all their coins. That is complete nonsense. We in fact are all holding a lot, because we know what this project is doing and where it is going.

Clearly you are new here. You probably don't know anything about the project too. But to say this project is dying is very comical.

ADZcoin is one of those projects that is doing all the work in silence. Those who are fortunate to come across the project while they are working in silence and have good judgement and invest in some ADZcoins are fortunate. Because ADZcoins is going to be one of those coins that shoots up in value out of nowhere and people would have no clue why. A coin that little is known about but is gaining some serious momentum and value. And when people then look into it as to why it is gaining so much value it would all make sense to them - and then that would lead to the coin gaining even more value from huge crypto investors.

So let the project continue to work in silence.

And let people like you judge the success of this coin based on looking at coinmarketcap. And let the real serious investors judge the success of this coin based on how they are currently doing. And one day when you look on coinmarketcap and you see the price of ADZcoin you would have no clue how a coin that was failing in your eyes became a huge success overnight.

Activity: 471
Merit: 105
December 19, 2017, 02:46:08 AM

December 19, 2017, 02:40:33 AM

ImpulsX
December 18, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuzz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

Activity: 471
Merit: 105
December 18, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

no worries now soon when adz will come to use in adzbuzz in 2-4 months then price will surely hit dollars Grin Cool
December 18, 2017, 05:05:13 PM

Activity: 142
December 18, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

1500 sat - very cheap
1000 sat - very low price, buy it now!
500 sat - wow!last chance to buy!
200 sat - it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

December 16, 2017, 04:36:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: