Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 20. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 08:26:36 AM
Just an observation on ADZcoin, every time a new update comes out the coin value increases the bump and as soon as the day traders see a little bump the dump begins. Just a little insight for all day traders once one of the key components of the ADZbuzz , ADZcoin project is fully implemented the ADZcoin Value will increase to a point that it will stabilize.

I know not all day traders read the updates or care much for what we are trying to do with the ADZbuzz, ADZcoin project but in due time everyone will see the value of this coin not only increase but at some point not go below under .04 cents, and in a few weeks or months it will keep it`s lowest value at .05 cents. I could be wrong but what if I am right?

No matter what the outcome of the project I am a 100% supporter of ADZbuzz and ADZcoin.

Just my opinion ADZcoin has a good chance at being one of the top Crypto Concurrences within a few months time after all key features have been implemented.  Grin

i dont get this coin ....

this is one of  the few coins who is constantly updating their thread........ there is an huge developments for this coin.. exist more then 1.5 year.... but the price is shit ...

what does this mean ?? why is the price not rising , why dont your  positive updates not effect this ......

its like the more update about this coin , the less it comes in bitcoin Huh

dont you see the price of bitcoin and eth ,i think investor all run in major crypto ,didn't invest altcoins now .

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
November 26, 2017, 08:21:26 AM
Just an observation on ADZcoin, every time a new update comes out the coin value increases the bump and as soon as the day traders see a little bump the dump begins. Just a little insight for all day traders once one of the key components of the ADZbuzz , ADZcoin project is fully implemented the ADZcoin Value will increase to a point that it will stabilize.

I know not all day traders read the updates or care much for what we are trying to do with the ADZbuzz, ADZcoin project but in due time everyone will see the value of this coin not only increase but at some point not go below under .04 cents, and in a few weeks or months it will keep it`s lowest value at .05 cents. I could be wrong but what if I am right?

No matter what the outcome of the project I am a 100% supporter of ADZbuzz and ADZcoin.

Just my opinion ADZcoin has a good chance at being one of the top Crypto Concurrences within a few months time after all key features have been implemented.  Grin

i dont get this coin ....

this is one of  the few coins who is constantly updating their thread........ there is an huge developments for this coin.. exist more then 1.5 year.... but the price is shit ...

what does this mean ?? why is the price not rising , why dont your  positive updates not effect this ......

its like the more update about this coin , the less it comes in bitcoin Huh

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

November 25, 2017, 01:40:53 PM
 tifostarter,is under -> Football communities
The second evergreen promo method is the football communities.... continue to read directly from ADZbuzz forum if you would like  Wink
Activity: 248
November 25, 2017, 09:13:07 AM
Hi everybody, we may be quiet for quite some time but we certainly are not back of the scenes. You must have noticed few changes which we have already pushed to live site, like display of communities’ earnings, changes when you share a url, additional information in earnings’ transactions etc. Here are the details we currently are engaged in almost all of our waking hours along with some other information like what we are thinking for Gold members, info on ADZbuzz exchange and development updates.

So let’s head to it.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/13042-adzbuzz-update-25-nov-2017-work-started-on-marketing-campaigns-and-dev-updates

and also add tifostarter, our main promo method Huh

The information is in the update Smiley
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
November 25, 2017, 08:45:40 AM
Hi everybody, we may be quiet for quite some time but we certainly are not back of the scenes. You must have noticed few changes which we have already pushed to live site, like display of communities’ earnings, changes when you share a url, additional information in earnings’ transactions etc. Here are the details we currently are engaged in almost all of our waking hours along with some other information like what we are thinking for Gold members, info on ADZbuzz exchange and development updates.

So let’s head to it.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/13042-adzbuzz-update-25-nov-2017-work-started-on-marketing-campaigns-and-dev-updates

and also add tifostarter, our main promo method Huh
November 25, 2017, 06:15:31 AM

So let’s head to it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 03:51:29 AM
soon will pump this coin
November 24, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
bump and dump with ADZcoin will not be the same as with all other coins. ADZcoin has and will continue to have value if you have read what the resent developments that have been implemented and some that are a few days or weeks from being implemented you would understand that this coin ADZcoin will work along with ADZbuzz publishers platform.  Wink
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
November 24, 2017, 03:23:32 AM
1 sat next year
let the bad feelings it go. If you have any ADZ ... hold it. All shitcoins pump from time to time, why not ADZ sometime?

yes it is right if we can hold for more than a year then let some more btw i can see a very big pump coming once the developments have been completed Cool
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 03:09:11 AM
1 sat next year
let the bad feelings it go. If you have any ADZ ... hold it. All shitcoins pump from time to time, why not ADZ sometime?
Activity: 142
November 23, 2017, 01:39:40 PM
1 sat next year
November 23, 2017, 02:31:05 AM
The site is not user friendly at all. It's very hard to understand how and where to move credits, how to exchange, how to withdraw the coins invested... the
 entire website it's very messy.   Undecided

Hi, there is a withdraw page in the wallet. Its not difficult to locate as its right there on the left navigation. Moreover, there is a FAQ page on the Homepage which explains the things with screenshots so its easy to  understand everything. Even then if you face any issue you are most welcome to interact on forum where our amazing community is there to help you out with your issues. I have not even mentioned the ADZbuzz help which has only been served with praises for the way they support members.

Anyways, if you are following the updates you would know that the optimisations are going on and its purpose is to make the website more convenient for users. So, we hope you like the site after the changes Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 10:33:32 PM
The site is not user friendly at all. It's very hard to understand how and where to move credits, how to exchange, how to withdraw the coins invested... the
 entire website it's very messy.   Undecided
November 21, 2017, 08:47:01 AM
There is a coin called ADSCash, what are the real differences between the two of you? Or is each project unique?

Hi. We don't have any relation with that coin. Our brand is ADZ
Activity: 253
November 21, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
There is a coin called ADSCash, what are the real differences between the two of you? Or is each project unique?
November 21, 2017, 05:50:34 AM
So, finally, do we've the exchange or otherwise?will it be possible to purchase more  Buzz Energy?  It is now in maintenance setting

Hi, we will soon have the exchange working with ADZ BTC pair. And with time we will also add other pairs.

Buzz Powers (and not Energy) were over long back. But if you are interested in earning with ADZbuzz you can become part of our business concept. Here you will get the complete details.
https://adzbuzz.com/buy-communities

You can also see how others are earnings which is displayed on the communities' page. For instance
https://adzbuzz.com/community/circa.com

All the best.
November 15, 2017, 07:35:51 AM
Hi everyone, hope you’re having a great time.

Today, I have another update for you. This mentions about the marketing campaign and a way in which our community can grab some more ADZcoin while helping in the marketing strategy. It also mentions about the ad server we’ll upgrade to make the advertisements more effective for advertisers and also a new ad spot that will benefit both the advertisers and ADZbuzz. It also talks about the ADZbuzz exchange and the Buy Back program.

So, let’s go to the update and have fun!

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/12625-adzbuzz-update-15-nov-2017-info-about-marketing-adzbuzz-exchange-and-ad-server
November 12, 2017, 01:06:40 PM
latest update is available in the forum
This is a legit biz model join free and get some coins while the value is low  Wink
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/12478-new-development-report-and-previews-of-new-adzbuzz-look
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
November 11, 2017, 09:06:34 PM
I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

ADZ was not an ICO.
You can buy very cheap coins here: https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=ADZ%2FBTC
Pages:
Jump to: