Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 23. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 01:29:34 AM
Hey everyone, good news. The first run for the points is done and now you can see the points in your Bonus Wallet.  Smiley

Please note that those points represent the commission the company has earned from your efforts.

So, we are moving along nicely on the line of our plan. Smiley

Follow the discussion here https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/9886-first-run-of-the-points-in-bonus-wallet-done
October 10, 2017, 10:58:55 PM
Hi everyone. a big applaud to developers, the Bonus Wallet is Live now Smiley You can access that in your ADZbuzz account along with Other Wallets.
Here is the direct link
https://adzbuzz.com/bonus

Please update your usernames for Neobux and Clixsense through Settings in Bonus wallet so that later today when the file runs, you all would see the points there. Smiley

Join the discussion here
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/9800-bonus-wallet-live-please-update-your-usernames
Activity: 459
October 10, 2017, 08:00:49 AM
Hi, I will check on this with the administration and reply here soon. Don't worry if you're not at mistake you'll be good.

Also could you mention the Support Ticket ID here so that I can follow through this matter?
Unfortunately I cannot login to use ADZbuzz help.
I wrote 2 letters to [email protected]
Nick is Alex Yuzko.

Ah! You're mistaken there. The support is https://help.adzbuzz.com/
Raise your issue here and your issue will get resolved. The support is very good.

You dont need to login to access help.
Thanks , just did it.
Support Ticket ID WVG-9RH-T417
October 10, 2017, 07:58:01 AM
Hi, I will check on this with the administration and reply here soon. Don't worry if you're not at mistake you'll be good.

Also could you mention the Support Ticket ID here so that I can follow through this matter?
Nick is Alex Yuzko.

Ah! You're mistaken there. The support is https://help.adzbuzz.com/
Raise your issue here and your issue will get resolved. The support is very good.

You dont need to login to access help.
October 10, 2017, 07:50:51 AM

Nick is Alex Yuzko.
October 10, 2017, 07:33:33 AM

October 10, 2017, 07:28:07 AM
Hi, devs!
I have a trouble: my account in ADZbuzz is blocked and accounts of my referrals are blocked too !!!!
I got message "Account is blocked indefinitely. If you think this is an error, contact support."
I wrote to support but I have no answer!!!

I cannot login my ADZbuzz acoount!!!
I cannot login ADZbuzz forum!!!
What is the problem?
What is happened with my coins? My DFY ads?
Please send PM to me and I will post my login!

Generally the accounts are blocked when we see people trying to cheat the system. If you think you're not then support is all ears.
Support replies within 24hours and when there is work overload then it takes some more time, excluding weekends.

So I suggest you to have patience.
Thanks for answer.
I didn"t cheat never. This is principle of my life.
And I very disappointed that my account in ADZbuzz  is blocked wihtout any reason!
I am waiting for any concrete explanation (not general)
What is the problem?
What is happened with my coins, my money? My DFY ads?

October 10, 2017, 06:48:13 AM
Hi, devs!
I have a trouble: my account in ADZbuzz is blocked and accounts of my referrals are blocked too !!!!
I got message "Account is blocked indefinitely. If you think this is an error, contact support."

What is the problem?

Generally the accounts are blocked when we see people trying to cheat the system. If you think you're not then support is all ears.
Support replies within 24hours and when there is work overload then it takes some more time, excluding weekends.

Thanks for answer.
I didn"t cheat never. This is principle of my life.
And I very disappointed that my account in ADZbuzz  is blocked wihtout any reason!
I am waiting for any concrete explanation (not general)
What is the problem?
What is happened with my coins, my money? My DFY ads?
October 10, 2017, 05:52:07 AM
Hi everyone, this is the message from our developers.

Hello Buzzers!

Thank you for patiently waiting. We have to abort the transfer for now since we found some issues during the transfer and our internet connection is not cooperating at the moment.

We'll retry the transfer again sometime this week. Probably Thursday or Friday.

Thank you for your patience. (:
October 09, 2017, 10:10:11 PM
Hi, devs!

What is the problem?

October 09, 2017, 06:00:09 PM
Hi, devs!

What is the problem?
October 09, 2017, 02:49:24 AM
Is there a detailed description of the team characters? People do not just want to see photos

Hi, you can access their LinkedIn profile by clicking on their picture, if you want to know about them.
Activity: 132
October 09, 2017, 02:30:34 AM
Is there a detailed description of the team characters? People do not just want to see photos
October 09, 2017, 02:25:25 AM
Hi everyone, on October 4 we successfully moved ADZbuzz to our new server. Tomorrow we would move Forum and Savers site.

The maintenance will start around 1PM Philippines time which will be 5AM GMT and run for about 6hours.

As always, your co-operation is appreciated Smiley

Follow the discussion here
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/9744-downtime-on-10-oct-2017-for-around-6hours
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 10:49:16 PM
Hi everyone, we will be doing some testing on the new server tomorrow and we need to put all websites under maintenance. This will be another step towards a better server and hence improved user experience.

The maintenance will start around 10:30AM Philippines time which will be 2:30AM GMT and run for about 8hours.

Your co-operation is appreciated  Smiley

You can follow the discussion on the forum as well
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/9316-downtime-on-4-oct-2017-for-around-8hours
let see what would be the impact of this update from its current status its been a long time project if I remember it right when yobit got a lots
of traders who played with adz and still the project still moving even btc already jumped high.

This project will keep on growing till it goes mainstream that's for sure and then you know what will happen with ADZ Smiley

how can you say the project is growing when it's at an all-time low? if a coin has been steadily losing marketcap for months, something is wrong. it's really that simple. anyone who has been holding the coin long term is down a lot of money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
October 08, 2017, 12:03:46 AM

SOpool.us has added ADZ, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=ADZ as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in ADZ:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u 94R6RtXksbrjKi6hjYYAikP5LZe27i3622 -p c=ADZ 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u 94R6RtXksbrjKi6hjYYAikP5LZe27i3622 -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: 94R6RtXksbrjKi6hjYYAikP5LZe27i3622
October 07, 2017, 04:54:18 AM
Hey everyone, get excited as the moment has come and additional income stream is launched which will help the buy back feature and sharing more profits with the members. From now, people can sign up to third party sites Neobux and Clixsense using the link provided in this update and start earning there as well along with increasing the points in Bonus wallet which will reward them in multiple ways.

So let's head to forum and join the discussion. See you there !

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/9517-adzbuzz-update-october-7-new-income-stream-launched-time-to-earn-more
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
October 06, 2017, 01:13:41 PM
If anyone is having trouble logging in just clear your browser history that should help. It did for me  Grin
October 04, 2017, 10:06:41 PM
Hello! you say that the maintenance is finished but I still can not connect to ADZBUZZ since 11:30 AM
I can not contact the support I can just see the forum by a link to this one but I can not connect to the forum to post something. And I have the impression that other users can connect to ADZBUZZ because I have seen recent publications. Is there a problem with me or maintenance that caused this problem?

Hi, could you try again and tell if you're still not able to login? Also support is accessible now. For your convenience the url is help.adzbuzz.com
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
Hello! you say that the maintenance is finished but I still can not connect to ADZBUZZ since 11:30 AM
I can not contact the support I can just see the forum by a link to this one but I can not connect to the forum to post something. And I have the impression that other users can connect to ADZBUZZ because I have seen recent publications. Is there a problem with me or maintenance that caused this problem?
Pages:
Jump to: