Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 26. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 12:59:44 AM
Please reserve Hebrew translation

You will be updated here about bounties regarding translations. Please keep an eye for your inbox and this thread when that happens Smiley
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 11:23:06 PM
What happened to that burn address, that is not showing now anywhere and supply has become same as before Huh Embarrassed

UPDATE

Now it is showing total adz received in burn address as 50 but supply has become what it should by lessening the burned coins of 9 million, i think some tweaks are going on
September 14, 2017, 10:40:35 PM
What happened to that burn address, that is not showing now anywhere and supply has become same as before Huh Embarrassed
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 10:11:29 AM
Please reserve Hebrew translation
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
September 14, 2017, 10:01:15 AM
This coin has great potential  Grin
good price to buy
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 03:11:01 AM
Is there any chance to see thie coin getting listed on another major exchange. Yobit really s*cks...

Soon there will be new thread opened in ADZbuzz forum where those exchanges will be listed which allow new coins to be added to their list by voting. As ADZbuzz forum user base grows with every day, it won't be hard to get hundreds and thousands of votes in near future (after Titan and Tifostarter are launched). And from there step by step ADZcoin will be added to bigger exchanges.
September 12, 2017, 12:51:34 AM
Is there any chance to see thie coin getting listed on another major exchange. Yobit really s*cks...

bro you can try livecoin, it is very nice and big exchange

and at this moment i just recommend buying and keeping your huge adzcoins reserve in livecoin or other wallet, because when the price will rise very much and volume would be too high then of course bittrex will be the only exchange to sell them and obviously it would be listed on bittrex till then.
Activity: 532
September 11, 2017, 08:14:37 PM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
September 11, 2017, 08:43:24 AM
Adz coin is slowly rising on Yobit Smiley

Cool Cool
September 08, 2017, 04:26:44 PM
Latest news on a video Smiley

Over 4 Million coins were burnt in just two days Smiley

Make that over 5 million now Smiley

looks like it will burn 10m coins within week 5.2 already burned and who burned coins get advertisement space on adz coin platform.

I also predicted that it will exceed 10M in few weeks. In one week? I´m not so sure. The pace will slow down but in two weeks I believe there will be more than 10M coins burnt
Activity: 489
September 08, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

looks like it will burn 10m coins within week 5.2 already burned and who burned coins get advertisement space on adz coin platform.
September 08, 2017, 02:03:09 AM

September 08, 2017, 01:23:23 AM

Activity: 577
September 07, 2017, 06:44:06 PM
for ADZcoin info go to

https://adzcoin.org/
September 06, 2017, 01:46:49 AM
Does this currency still have activities and updates? What is the difference from ADZCoin to ADSCash? Is there any relationship or I can not relate these two projects? Why is it a moderate topic? Thanks.

First of all, these are two totally different currencies with similar names. If you google one, you may find mixed information about both in one search query. Adzcoin was launched in 2015 using the X11 algorithm and is listed on coinmarketcap, has its own official website, social media accounts, bitcointalk thread, listed on several exchanges, can be traded publicly. ADScash hasn't even launched yet and is not available on any exchange or even listed on coinmarketcap and other markets.

Pay attention to the logo and official websites, social media accounts, bitcointalk thread, etc...

Do you know there's a coin called DASHcoin which has no relationship with DASH? They have smilar names but have nothing in common whatsoever.

Same with Adzcoin and ADScash. You need to be a little more attentive to all the details out there for each coin.

We do not know or care about ADScash as our currency is and always will be Adzcoin.

I created a thread here about the confusion between them: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzcoin-forum/adzcoin-general-questions/7522-adzcoin-and-adscash-how-to-stop-the-confusion-with-each-other
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 06, 2017, 12:37:33 AM
Does this currency still have activities and updates? What is the difference from ADZCoin to ADSCash? Is there any relationship or I can not relate these two projects? Why is it a moderate topic? Thanks.

Hi,

First of all there is NO relationship between ADZcoin and ADScash.

That being said, you just posted your question below the latest update so please read that and all the other ones in our news section in the ADZbuzz forum:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news

Also here is the FAQ page to explain all the features on ADZBuzz and ADZcoin:
https://adzbuzz.com/faq.html

It's extensive because we have been building ADZbuzz from the ground up for almost 2 years now. Smiley

It's a moderated topic because this way we can focus on posting news as we have our own forum and social media site with over 60K members.

Hope that helps!
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 05, 2017, 12:18:38 PM
Hi,

Today we have a very extensive
update for you about the ADZbuzz
project. We have added a lot of new
features to the platform, here
you can read all about them:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/7455-adzbuzz-update-september-5-ad-server-tweak-buyback-program-and-more

This involves:
-> The Ad server tweak
-> The ADZbuzz buyback program
-> The ADZbuzz ad credits
-> Many more...

Make sure to check this one out.

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 02, 2017, 06:58:31 AM
We can assure you, its 100% safe to download.

A particular file whic is unknown to those services gives this error, not much we can do about that.

I'm sure other community members who currently use the wallet can confirm this. Smiley

I think in many cases the antivirus software companies will accept whitelisting requests.
Btw. I think the wallet needs an overhaul Tongue

I agree and thanks for the suggestion. Smiley
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
September 02, 2017, 04:47:20 AM

A particular file whic is unknown to those services gives this error, not much we can do about that.

I'm sure other community members who currently use the wallet can confirm this. Smiley

I think in many cases the antivirus software companies will accept whitelisting requests.
Btw. I think the wallet needs an overhaul Tongue
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 02, 2017, 02:22:51 AM
I worry when I check the link to download the wallet, is it a problem?

check Virus total:

can anyone help me link to download wallet for windows is it safe to download

thank you very much.

Pages:
Jump to: