Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 30. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 04:58:43 PM
Please read the whitepaper below. It explains everything from A-Z and all the features & new platforms that will be added to make this whole project a success. And most of all, push Adzcoin to dollars in due time!

Also note that this whitepaper is the draft version and not the final version.

Adzcoin||Adzbuzz Whitepaper:

https://adzbuzz.com/ADZbuzz-Whitepaper.pdf

I have updated the OP as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15971122
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
August 14, 2017, 02:57:08 PM
its been a while since the last visit that i made here and im glad that this project still working and update coming from the dev
are still ongoing maybe i will try to catch up and look for more information about the  upgrades good luck to you kabayan..

Thanks!

I think next week will be a crucial time in our prject so stay tuned. Smiley
Activity: 756
August 11, 2017, 01:40:08 PM
its been a while since the last visit that i made here and im glad that this project still working and update coming from the dev
are still ongoing maybe i will try to catch up and look for more information about the  upgrades good luck to you kabayan..
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
August 08, 2017, 11:42:03 AM
Hi Everybody,

Here is another update on the ADZBuzz Forum:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/5650-adzbuzz-update-august-8-updated-whitepaper-and-new-dev-report

This includes:

-> A draft version of the new whitepaper
-> A new dev report with a bunch of new features and improvements
-> Info about ADZbuzz Tifostarter and ADZbuzz Titan

Have a great day!
The ADZbuzz Team
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
August 07, 2017, 06:02:27 PM
waoh i didn't follow the new thread, its been 1 year that i been invest into Adzcoin which is around June of 2016

Any TL;DR of the current project status? Didn't follow Adzcoin news for almost months

And one thing here

I check my wallet earnings

312141   2017-08-06 19:11:27   VIPs Pool   0.05358052   revenue-share   Pending
309715   2017-08-06 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32148311   revenue-share   Pending
308033   2017-08-05 19:11:59   VIPs Pool   0.05360924   revenue-share   Pending
305487   2017-08-05 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32165545   revenue-share   Pending
303766   2017-08-04 19:11:24   VIPs Pool   0.05360924   revenue-share   Pending
301112   2017-08-04 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32165545   revenue-share   Pending
299459   2017-08-03 19:11:21   VIPs Pool   0.05360924   revenue-share   Pending
296781   2017-08-03 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32165545   revenue-share   Pending
293747   2017-08-02 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.37526470   revenue-share   Pending

The revenue display there is the revenue which split across to all the VIP holder right?

Yes, also earnings coming from few more different pools, they are on hold for 30 days to validate it, that's why they are pending on your example.
Everyone is waiting for exciting news which should be announced very very soon..
We going to have new rewritten White Paper and a lot more other stuff plus new platforms Smiley  ..
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
August 07, 2017, 03:37:45 AM
waoh i didn't follow the new thread, its been 1 year that i been invest into Adzcoin which is around June of 2016

Any TL;DR of the current project status? Didn't follow Adzcoin news for almost months

And one thing here

I check my wallet earnings

312141   2017-08-06 19:11:27   VIPs Pool   0.05358052   revenue-share   Pending
309715   2017-08-06 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32148311   revenue-share   Pending
308033   2017-08-05 19:11:59   VIPs Pool   0.05360924   revenue-share   Pending
305487   2017-08-05 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32165545   revenue-share   Pending
303766   2017-08-04 19:11:24   VIPs Pool   0.05360924   revenue-share   Pending
301112   2017-08-04 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32165545   revenue-share   Pending
299459   2017-08-03 19:11:21   VIPs Pool   0.05360924   revenue-share   Pending
296781   2017-08-03 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.32165545   revenue-share   Pending
293747   2017-08-02 19:00:01   VIPs Pool   0.37526470   revenue-share   Pending

The revenue display there is the revenue which split across to all the VIP holder right?
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
August 05, 2017, 09:47:16 PM
Are there going to be any new exchanges for ADZbuzz? Why are we not trying to get listed on bittrex? A bit of money and a verified account from the developer will do.
ImpulsX
August 05, 2017, 08:16:33 PM
Some people keep asking question "why is adz value decreasing? "
The answer is actually simply-  because people have no patience and short vision thats why.
Some of them just trading ADZ like any other coins but some of them can't hold ADZcoin and wait until all developing is done. They have maybe different options but for us is extended promotion to buy ADZcoins for fraction of real value.
Im buying constantly and believe me I have already a lot coins but just can not afford to loose this cheap opportunity to grab more and more lol.
Maybe you will say I am greedy but ask yourself, if you see lying money you will not pick it up? and every step you do, you see more cash around, your pockets are endlessly deep, will you stop collecting all those smiling to you money (coins)?
Just think about bitcoin on its early stage and check on your ADZ Earnings Wallet the ESTIMATED VALUE ON 5TH YEAR. For $200 now worth of ADZcoins possibly you will get $6.5M then.
ADZbuzz Ltd company is still in early stage (beta) and working hard to develop few first platforms based on amazing concept. This will grow and possibly we can be one day as big as FB...
There is nothing similar to ADZbuzz in the internet if you look at this project globally. Be patient and thankful that still is here opportunity to get more for less.
Buy ADZ, send them to ADZbuzz web wallet then transfer to AD wallet and leave it with DFY enabled, all daily earnings after 30 days when they become available to you- transfer to AD wallet as well and enable DFY to earn even more coins every day and still have full control on them, amazing.
This is long term business people, not quick money making scam as many was or is around.
Please get the difference and relax.
Ps.Probably we will get fresh update by end of this week or weekend so there is more excitement on the way Smiley

didnt see it before, thx for the reminder  (there so many coins in developings to hard keep it all up )
i saw i had an adz wallet also with adz , i did transferred Smiley but its not the qucikest ones ..... i didnt pay a fee ( normaly it would ask ) after 1/2 hour still no deposits...

but no worries , i will wait Smiley
I guess you talking about your ADZbuzz internal transfer of ADZ from your deposit (web) wallet to AD wallet so there is no fee for that.
When you transfer coins, mark DFY then or in the AD wallet itself after. Internal transfer is done immediately so im not sure regarding which situation  is the 1/2h ?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
August 05, 2017, 06:49:44 AM
The answer is actually simply-  because people have no patience and short vision thats why.
Some of them just trading ADZ like any other coins but some of them can't hold ADZcoin and wait until all developing is done. They have maybe different options but for us is extended promotion to buy ADZcoins for fraction of real value.
Im buying constantly and believe me I have already a lot coins but just can not afford to loose this cheap opportunity to grab more and more lol.
Maybe you will say I am greedy but ask yourself, if you see lying money you will not pick it up? and every step you do, you see more cash around, your pockets are endlessly deep, will you stop collecting all those smiling to you money (coins)?
Just think about bitcoin on its early stage and check on your ADZ Earnings Wallet the ESTIMATED VALUE ON 5TH YEAR. For $200 now worth of ADZcoins possibly you will get $6.5M then.
ADZbuzz Ltd company is still in early stage (beta) and working hard to develop few first platforms based on amazing concept. This will grow and possibly we can be one day as big as FB...
There is nothing similar to ADZbuzz in the internet if you look at this project globally. Be patient and thankful that still is here opportunity to get more for less.
Buy ADZ, send them to ADZbuzz web wallet then transfer to AD wallet and leave it with DFY enabled, all daily earnings after 30 days when they become available to you- transfer to AD wallet as well and enable DFY to earn even more coins every day and still have full control on them, amazing.
This is long term business people, not quick money making scam as many was or is around.
Ps.Probably we will get fresh update by end of this week or weekend so there is more excitement on the way Smiley

didnt see it before, thx for the reminder  (there so many coins in developings to hard keep it all up )
i saw i had an adz wallet also with adz , i did transferred Smiley but its not the qucikest ones ..... i didnt pay a fee ( normaly it would ask ) after 1/2 hour still no deposits...

but no worries , i will wait Smiley
ImpulsX
August 02, 2017, 04:51:03 PM
Activity: 577
July 30, 2017, 01:10:52 PM
Don`t forget about the Titan project ADZbuzz will create the an all-in-one earnings platform:

How this works is quite simple:
-> People can log into ADZbuzz to earn more
-> If they want to earn more they can visit the Titan site
-> 50% of earnings from the Titan site are used to buy ADZ and sent to users who perform small tasks
-> The other 50% of those ADZ are used for the indirect donations and profit distribution

for full details read the latest update from July 26  Grin
ImpulsX
July 27, 2017, 11:12:57 PM
Hi Everybody,

Here is another update on the forum called "How ADZbuzz Titan and Tifostarter Will Work Together":

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/5093-adzbuzz-update-july-26-how-adzbuzz-titan-and-tifostarter-will-work-together

I think you'll like this one.

Have a great day!
Jens

We doing excellent progress and I hope more people going to discover how great oportunity is giving ADZbuzz to everyone.
Im grabbing as much ADZcoins as I can to smile widely in  few weeks/ months and incoming years because together with my VIPs spots - PASSIVE income from only ADZbuzz platform alone let me enjoy my life Cheesy
Check this one:
" Originally posted by kingsmill71
Hi jens - great update. One question - will people be paid for logging into Tifostarter as well as Adzbuzzz?
We will create the subdomain tifostarter.adzbuzz.com with the same system as ADZbuzz so people that sign up through this new platform will earn their daily ADZbuzz bonus for logging into Tifostarter. It won't be needed to also log into ADZbuzz.com the main site."

If you guys think you can bring onboard few joiners for this free and very unique platform
and help them earn free money, just join and take a part in our referral-contest

(Just saying so more people can know about this opportunity (still 3 weeks time)  otherwise you will regret it with words  (soft version) "why don't I register at least, its all free, silly me" Wink  

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 04:39:44 AM
Great work JensS.
The project is moving in the right direction. I am very excited about the coming days.

ADZ still cheap
Wink

I can sense in the air that now we are very near to the completion of our dream and required development of project Smiley
I can speculate of $10>= price of adz in november-december or at most february Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
July 27, 2017, 04:24:01 AM
Great work JensS.
The project is moving in the right direction. I am very excited about the coming days.

ADZ still cheap
Wink
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
July 26, 2017, 07:19:23 AM
Hi Everybody,

Here is another update on the forum called "How ADZbuzz Titan and Tifostarter Will Work Together":

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/5093-adzbuzz-update-july-26-how-adzbuzz-titan-and-tifostarter-will-work-together

I think you'll like this one.

Have a great day!
Jens
ImpulsX
July 24, 2017, 08:05:16 PM
Thanks for the info, but tell me if I do what you wrote, will I make money this way?
If so, how much?
Sorry but english is not native my language and I would like to understand it well.

Of course you will, this way and another (not only one way is available without investing) but you know that we earning in ADZcoins and soon something really big coming so value of your earning will dramatically increase. More coins you have in DFY more you earn, thats obvious and smart people buying ADZcoins as much can afford now in this very low undervalued price. Also every active (loging daily) referral earn you coins.. For more info or ask question please go to ADZbuzz forum
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 07:09:29 PM
Thanks for the info, but tell me if I do what you wrote, will I make money this way?
If so, how much?
Sorry but english is not native my language and I would like to understand it well.
ImpulsX
July 24, 2017, 04:39:55 PM
my adz coin account blocked without a reason and few adz coin on it too,i try to contact there support no way to contact support after account disable ,any body can help me to get my adz coin out from there or any explanations why my account blocked any reason,

Who told you is no way to contact support friend ?

Bookmark this link SUPPORT in case you need for any reason again

There should be security reason why it been blocked..
I had this before, if system detecting suspicious movement (any kind like multiple unsuccessful attempt login to your account for example) its for your own good.

And don't get your ADZcoin of the system, keep them in AD wallet and enable DFY so you will earn extra coins every day.

Please tell me what I have to profit as I send my ADZ to my wallet  on https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin  ??

Smiley

If I understand you correctly... You already sent coins to your WEB wallet in ADZbuzz, right?
Now click that blue (transfer) next to your Total Available Balance
In pop up window enter number of ADZcoins you want to transfer (to your AD wallet) and mark Enabled DFY then click TRANSFER, that's it.

PS. Dear random visitor Wink
If you new in this tread and you didn't join ADZbuzz yet, you can do it here or from my signature .
Join absolutely free and discover what this platform can offer you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 24, 2017, 03:15:27 PM
my adz coin account blocked without a reason and few adz coin on it too,i try to contact there support no way to contact support after account disable ,any body can help me to get my adz coin out from there or any explanations why my account blocked any reason,

I had this before, if system detecting suspicious movement (any kind like multiple unsuccessful attempt login to your account for example) its for your own good.

And don't get your ADZcoin of the system, keep them in AD wallet and enable DFY so you will earn extra coins every day.

Please tell me what I have to profit as I send my ADZ to my wallet  on https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin  ??

Smiley
ImpulsX
July 24, 2017, 12:42:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: