Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 58. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 28, 2016, 09:32:25 AM
how do you send it to the address when adbuzz wallet is under maintance

The web wallet address is accessible.

You don't send coins on ADZbuzz to that address.

Only coins you have on the exchange or in your offline wallet you can send them to your ADZbuzz web wallet for the coin swap.
October 28, 2016, 09:30:50 AM
i sent a part o my adz coin to the adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, when i will receive my adz v2 and how

Send all your ADZ coins to that address and then send a support ticket to www.adzbuzzhelp.com

The swap will happen automatically, Did you not read the updates?
October 28, 2016, 09:24:45 AM
Well i have supported this project for a little while and accepted the constant change in plans and ignoring all the trolls, but after todays update introducing yet another delay enough is enough.

'During the crowdsale the ADZcoin price will be fixed at $0.50 per ADZ and there will be no daily ADZ V2 rewards with an option to sell them yet.' I accepted this statement the other day thinking V2 is only a couple of weeks away but in todays update we get 'LAUNCH OF ADZCOIN V2 (5-6 MONTHS)'

So my coins are locked for 12 months and for 6 months i am not receiving any daily rewards. Jens in my opinion you have totally mislead a number of people and you are not to be trusted, i have sold the coins i have been buying over the last couple of days to some poor soul and if there was anyway to get my coins that are locked i would have sold them as well at any price. Goodbye

I keep telling everybody this but the success of ADZv2 is based on the success of ADZbuzz.

You will never get the former without the latter being 100% ready.

If you don't understand that, then you really do not care about the project and its plans. You only care about your earnings; which ironically would only come through the success of ADZbuzz - which you don't really care about.

You tell me, what good will ADZ V2 be on the market if the platform to give it its purpose is not even ready yet?

Also, the target market of ADZbuzz is not going to be people like you who only care about earnings; rather it would be publishers and advertisers who will care about the platform being successful and of high quality to provide them with traffic and good advertising! And as a secondary bonus they can earn rewards too...

So ADZbuzz is doing the right thing to make sure their platform is ready before introducing the coin to market; as that is what will attract their target market.

When people can grasp that simple concept it would all make sense. For the people that only care about the MONEY MONEY MONEY aspect and not the platform they have missed the whole plot of what this project is all about.

Anyways the smart investors who understand the plot, would be happy to see the platform fully ready before the ADZ v2 launch even if it takes 5-6 months, as they know that their long term investment would be worth more as a result.

Anyways, Goodbye.
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
October 28, 2016, 05:56:26 AM
i sent a part o my adz coin to the adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, when i will receive my adz v2 and how
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 27, 2016, 09:53:39 PM
how do you send it to the address when adbuzz wallet is under maintance
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
October 27, 2016, 08:27:37 PM
Well i have supported this project for a little while and accepted the constant change in plans and ignoring all the trolls, but after todays update introducing yet another delay enough is enough.

'During the crowdsale the ADZcoin price will be fixed at $0.50 per ADZ and there will be no daily ADZ V2 rewards with an option to sell them yet.' I accepted this statement the other day thinking V2 is only a couple of weeks away but in todays update we get 'LAUNCH OF ADZCOIN V2 (5-6 MONTHS)'

So my coins are locked for 12 months and for 6 months i am not receiving any daily rewards. Jens in my opinion you have totally mislead a number of people and you are not to be trusted, i have sold the coins i have been buying over the last couple of days to some poor soul and if there was anyway to get my coins that are locked i would have sold them as well at any price. Goodbye

you have made very big mistake sir! while waiting for ADZ V2, during crowdsale everybody holding buzz powers will be paid in Bitcoins weekly and when ADZ V2 is ready then daily ADZ V2

so you will have been making Bitcoins weekly soon during crowdsale if you had decided to hold but it seems you blindly just sold at loss.....

Activity: 18
October 27, 2016, 05:32:27 PM
Sorry one last post I have been doing some digging and the figures quoted on Cashbacks do not add up there are supposed to be 34,840,091 in cashbacks yet there are 35532053.75262501 in this wallet 9QnhSGJGPgvrgMevh2JEp3GuPtf8EubfJu   that have not moved since 15th September so i assume these are part of the premine obviously these 2 figures added together go way above the total supply of 48,000,000
Activity: 18
October 27, 2016, 05:23:15 PM

In Nervos we trust.
October 27, 2016, 04:45:46 PM
i would know if i want swap my adzv1 to adzv2 i should just send my coins via exchange to adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h ??

Or just send them directly to your ADZbuzz web wallet, but do it ASAP before Friday.

so i was send a part of my coin to adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h, but when i received my ADZ V2 and how.
October 27, 2016, 04:35:26 PM
i would know if i want swap my adzv1 to adzv2 i should just send my coins via exchange to adress  9CoWNagp1fooiawoA9B95K6gjzSc5NJC7h ??

Or just send them directly to your ADZbuzz web wallet, but do it ASAP before Friday.
In Nervos we trust.
October 27, 2016, 03:35:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 27, 2016, 05:22:01 AM
Hi Everybody,

Read the latest update containing the final roadmap here -> https://adzbuzz.com/index.php?tab1=story&id=1444973

Cheers,
Jens
October 27, 2016, 04:56:20 AM
drake,

Well you only have like 24 hours to make a decision. So it is up to you...

And just because I don't want your coins at your price, nor have I taken a loan out from a bank to buy up the remaining market supply by no means is that an indication that I don't believe in the project.

If you really distrust the project, then sell your coins now while you still have a window too. Because after Friday no body for sure would either consider buying them.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 01:07:38 AM
Please don't bother replying to happyme1818.

The guy is a troll and nothing but a FUDer. The type of person who lives off the yobit troll box and chases pennies.

All his posts will keep being removed as he likes to repeat himself a hundred times and hijack the thread with his BS.

The guy sucks at writing 1 sentence clearly and at the same time hardly makes any sense with his posts. His past posts should say alot about him

@nid125 let him talk to himself. He's not worth it. He's one of those people from yobit troll boxes who don't care about real projects and only have 1 motive. And that is to make pennies through FUDDING..... He's been told off by many people on yobit too. The guy himself in general lacks the ability to understand so there's not much left to do than to remove his posts.

For others whom I never removed the posts have the ability to understand and can be reasoned with even although they do not agree. But this troll happyme1818 has no thinking power and lacks the brain cells to communicate properly and just hijack the thread with utter crap
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
October 27, 2016, 01:01:23 AM
The coin swap is 5:1 ratio which is a steal.

adz4life, I have another special, exclusive offer for you: if you believe this swap option is a steal, I am ready to sell you all the ADZ coins I bought - exactly for the price I bought them. I am ready and willing to exit from this project with zero gain / zero loss. I will not sell cheaper than I bough though, so am not going to dump my coins. I was buying all the way down from 3500 sat to 302 sat, so you will get a great deal - the average cost is just around 1200 sat - less than $0.008. So you will be getting ADZv2 coins for under $0.04, which is an unbelievable deal, as then you will sell them for $0.50 - for more than 12x immediate guaranteed profit !  Shocked

Thanks for the offer and I do believe in this project 100%.

But since I can get ADZv1 on the market currently for an even better deal and earn more ADZv2 in the process which is the main goal right? So it is better for me to buy it with the market price.

And no I don't plan to sell my coins at $0.50  Shocked

IF you really don't want to make a loss then I advise you to make the swap. Earn some money during the upcoming crowd sale, earn more money during the yearly daily profit, and after 12 months if you dislike the project that much then sell all your coins at a much higher rate and exit.

But at least you would have made a huge profit regardless of the 5:1 ratio in swap.

Right now, you are being emotional, but you need to think with reason as this is a business opportunity.

You have like less than two days left... and if you don't want to sell them at a lost then you are going to do what I recommend  Wink

And that is obviously the smartest option out of the two...

That was a smart answer. Wise/Smart person will think in this direction if they really care about loss.

One thing I don't understand Drays, you say you should be given the opportunity to swap your coin 1:1 for ADZ V2 and on the other hand you say you want to exit. Should i understand that you want to make the maximum profit instead of a good profit?

Smart person will think of atleast making a profit instead of behaving emotionally. So here's a tip for you; you have invested in ADZ to be in profit.Right? So the opportunity is still in front of you; send your coins to ADZbuzz and in some months time, you will have nobody to thank but yourself. This opportunity will not come often. SO stop behaving like little mama's baby and be like a smart grown up investor. Think of profits instead of nothing. Anger will take you to doom way always.

enough  with the Bulshit answers  guys.  just  launch  that ADZ 2.0 crap and let the market  decide  where  it is going.  wanna bet 1btc it will dump hard. one thing  is for sure i will  not be part of catching  dumps again.  lol
Your prediction of "dump hard" may never come true...
If you read last update and understand the mechanism of how things will be managed...
quotes from last update and about Crowdsale period only (much more to come)Smiley

"ADZbuzz Exchange Phase 1: Launching The Crowdsale
.... So how will the exchange work initially?
The first version of the exchange will only have 1 function: To buy ADZ V2 and reserve a spot of the ADZbuzz ad space during the crowdsale."

"ADZbuzz Exchange Phase 2: Launching ADZ V2
During the crowdsale the ADZcoin price will be fixed at $0.50 per ADZ and there will be no daily ADZ V2 rewards with an option to sell them yet. (weekly in bitcoins)
The moment the crowdsale ends and the coin is ready and all developments we want are integrated into the ADZbuzz platform, we will launch the daily bonuses for advertisers and the option to sell them in our exchange. ( and what I know this will be the only place to trade ADZv2 )
The exchange will work very similar as any other crypto exchange with 1 crucial difference: You are not buying and selling coins but ADZbuzz ad space!

As you know by now every ADZcoin will represent part of the ADZbuzz ad space so it has real value for advertisers."

"ADZbuzz exchange will be the world’s first Crypto RTB platform!
When you look at the setup, this basically means that the ADZcoin exchange will operate more like a real-time-bidding platform than a crypto currency exchange.
Definition of RTB platform (source Wikipedia):
“Real-time bidding (RTB) is a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets.”
The only difference basically is that the auctions of the ad space won’t be instantaneous but the transfer of ad space will be represented by ADZcoin and served over a longer period of time (12 months to be exact)."

"The crypto world is a dirty place full of pump and dump scammers and trolls who try to control the market value in order to make a quick buck. With ADZcoin this simply won’t be possible as the profits of traders go hand in hand with the growth of ADZbuzz and the quality of the platform, which will increase the intrinsic value of ADZcoins. This simply means traders won’t compete against each other by spreading lies and FUD but rather help each other to make more money.
A better and nicer world all together which will be a breath of fresh air compared to what’s going on right now."

Read here: The ADZbuzz Exchange – Buying And Selling Ad Space With ADZcoin

I hope this helps Smiley

as if you can control the market.  don't  kid your  self,  you're  just  sitting  ducks on your  ADZ 1.0  while  we are catching  the dumps to maintain  the price.  you're  hallucinations will  come to an end after you launch  your  project. as if you  are willing  to catch  tbe dumps and maintain  the price.  investors  are not on your  side anymore after  you fucked up  with them.  you should  have  think  twice  before  fucking your  investors, you already  been warned  not only  ones.  see you on ADZ 2.

I am not sure if you are stable person... To who you talking actually?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2016, 11:08:22 PM
When millions of people use ad blocking software, a huge percentage of revenue is lost. In fact, over 22 billon dollars in revenue was lost in 2015.

That's music to my ears........ Grin Grin
Activity: 577
October 26, 2016, 09:59:19 PM
lol, this project will succeed indeed  Wink
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
October 26, 2016, 07:29:06 PM
The coin swap is 5:1 ratio which is a steal.

adz4life, I have another special, exclusive offer for you: if you believe this swap option is a steal, I am ready to sell you all the ADZ coins I bought - exactly for the price I bought them. I am ready and willing to exit from this project with zero gain / zero loss. I will not sell cheaper than I bough though, so am not going to dump my coins. I was buying all the way down from 3500 sat to 302 sat, so you will get a great deal - the average cost is just around 1200 sat - less than $0.008. So you will be getting ADZv2 coins for under $0.04, which is an unbelievable deal, as then you will sell them for $0.50 - for more than 12x immediate guaranteed profit !  Shocked

Thanks for the offer and I do believe in this project 100%.

But since I can get ADZv1 on the market currently for an even better deal and earn more ADZv2 in the process which is the main goal right? So it is better for me to buy it with the market price.

And no I don't plan to sell my coins at $0.50  Shocked

IF you really don't want to make a loss then I advise you to make the swap. Earn some money during the upcoming crowd sale, earn more money during the yearly daily profit, and after 12 months if you dislike the project that much then sell all your coins at a much higher rate and exit.

But at least you would have made a huge profit regardless of the 5:1 ratio in swap.

Right now, you are being emotional, but you need to think with reason as this is a business opportunity.

You have like less than two days left... and if you don't want to sell them at a lost then you are going to do what I recommend  Wink

And that is obviously the smartest option out of the two...

That was a smart answer. Wise/Smart person will think in this direction if they really care about loss.

One thing I don't understand Drays, you say you should be given the opportunity to swap your coin 1:1 for ADZ V2 and on the other hand you say you want to exit. Should i understand that you want to make the maximum profit instead of a good profit?

Smart person will think of atleast making a profit instead of behaving emotionally. So here's a tip for you; you have invested in ADZ to be in profit.Right? So the opportunity is still in front of you; send your coins to ADZbuzz and in some months time, you will have nobody to thank but yourself. This opportunity will not come often. SO stop behaving like little mama's baby and be like a smart grown up investor. Think of profits instead of nothing. Anger will take you to doom way always.

enough  with the Bulshit answers  guys.  just  launch  that ADZ 2.0 crap and let the market  decide  where  it is going.  wanna bet 1btc it will dump hard. one thing  is for sure i will  not be part of catching  dumps again.  lol
Your prediction of "dump hard" may never come true...
If you read last update and understand the mechanism of how things will be managed...
quotes from last update and about Crowdsale period only (much more to come)Smiley

"ADZbuzz Exchange Phase 1: Launching The Crowdsale
.... So how will the exchange work initially?
The first version of the exchange will only have 1 function: To buy ADZ V2 and reserve a spot of the ADZbuzz ad space during the crowdsale."

"ADZbuzz Exchange Phase 2: Launching ADZ V2
During the crowdsale the ADZcoin price will be fixed at $0.50 per ADZ and there will be no daily ADZ V2 rewards with an option to sell them yet. (weekly in bitcoins)
The moment the crowdsale ends and the coin is ready and all developments we want are integrated into the ADZbuzz platform, we will launch the daily bonuses for advertisers and the option to sell them in our exchange. ( and what I know this will be the only place to trade ADZv2 )
The exchange will work very similar as any other crypto exchange with 1 crucial difference: You are not buying and selling coins but ADZbuzz ad space!

As you know by now every ADZcoin will represent part of the ADZbuzz ad space so it has real value for advertisers."

"ADZbuzz exchange will be the world’s first Crypto RTB platform!
When you look at the setup, this basically means that the ADZcoin exchange will operate more like a real-time-bidding platform than a crypto currency exchange.
Definition of RTB platform (source Wikipedia):
“Real-time bidding (RTB) is a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets.”
The only difference basically is that the auctions of the ad space won’t be instantaneous but the transfer of ad space will be represented by ADZcoin and served over a longer period of time (12 months to be exact)."

"The crypto world is a dirty place full of pump and dump scammers and trolls who try to control the market value in order to make a quick buck. With ADZcoin this simply won’t be possible as the profits of traders go hand in hand with the growth of ADZbuzz and the quality of the platform, which will increase the intrinsic value of ADZcoins. This simply means traders won’t compete against each other by spreading lies and FUD but rather help each other to make more money.
A better and nicer world all together which will be a breath of fresh air compared to what’s going on right now."

Read here: The ADZbuzz Exchange – Buying And Selling Ad Space With ADZcoin

I hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 575
October 26, 2016, 04:01:57 PM
Well if my maths are right and you believe in the project this has got to be worth a punt

V2 is going to be worth $0.5 and the swap is 5 V1 to 1 V2. The current price of V1 is $0.005644 so 5 cost $0.02822 which equate to 1 V2. So effectively I can buy 1 V2 (5 x V1) now for $0.02822 a no brainer surely . If the current price of V1 is anything below $0.1 it seems this is a good deal if you wish to hold V2

Andif i am right my 1btc will turn into >15btc and a daily payout, if i am wrong then i have lost 1btc
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
October 26, 2016, 03:59:10 PM
 Roll Eyes So many skeptics!  It would seem that with all the money this project has generated for those who invested into the project earlier that there would be a lot more positive feedback.  It makes me wonder if the positive feedback is being deleted too. One thing's for sure, at the current prices, this project has the potential to make somebody huge profits if it ever gets back to its initial valuation!
Pages:
Jump to: