Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 60. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
October 25, 2016, 10:07:44 AM
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update with some exciting news!

We just finished testing the first version of the ADZbuzzer first version Wordpress Plugin and it works great. Added it to the newest blog post (above the content) and all in all it took me about 1 minute to add the button.

Check it here: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

Some more things we'll do for this:

-> Add nice design for all buttons
-> Create a widget area
-> Add some stats

When the first version is out of beta we'll also start contacting other plugin creaors to add the ADZbuzz share button to their sites so the ADZbuzzer can be displaye next to the Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter buttons. Smiley

Please don't use it to share for now as the ADZbuzzer is live and every share would be posted on the ADZbuzz timeline. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Oops, I was so excited with the news that I jumped to the page and tried it before reading this post 'till the end   Smiley Sorry.

By the way, I see that before sharing it asks in which category it should go.
Maybe it's a good idea let the editor choose the category ( we can use a set of fixed categories like the ones in stumble upon), when it installs the adzbuzzer on his webpage.
How would it be?
mass

I agree that there should be fixed set of categories instead of users picking the category. It looks much professional this way

Example of news site with fixed categories: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news

There's much more but I'm just using that as an example
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
October 25, 2016, 09:52:31 AM
Hi Everybody,

We just finished testing the first version of the ADZbuzzer first version Wordpress Plugin and it works great. Added it to the newest blog post (above the content) and all in all it took me about 1 minute to add the button.

Check it here: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

-> Create a widget area
-> Add some stats

When the first version is out of beta we'll also start contacting other plugin creaors to add the ADZbuzz share button to their sites so the ADZbuzzer can be displaye next to the Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter buttons. Smiley

Please don't use it to share for now as the ADZbuzzer is live and every share would be posted on the ADZbuzz timeline. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Oops, I was so excited with the news that I jumped to the page and tried it before reading this post 'till the end   Smiley Sorry.

By the way, I see that before sharing it asks in which category it should go.
Maybe it's a good idea let the editor choose the category ( we can use a set of fixed categories like the ones in stumble upon), when it installs the adzbuzzer on his webpage.
How would it be?
mass
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 25, 2016, 05:50:36 AM
Hi Everybody,

-> Create a widget area
-> Add some stats

Have a great day!
Jens
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 25, 2016, 05:44:26 AM
I think any further message complaining about the coin swap should just be deleted by default. Everything has been said, so simply take the amazing opportunity ahead of you or leave it. But it is becoming tiring seeing complaints and then Jens having to repeat himself when there is nothing to justify.

The coin swap is 5:1 ratio which is a steal.

You have until this Friday 28/10/16 to do it.

And it is your responsibility to stay updated by:
- Checking the ADZbuzz time-line
- Checking the Facebook groups
- Checking this Forum
- The ADZcoin official blog site

I have been checking at least two of the above daily for the past year, and even more so toward the end as things are moving a long so much quicker now.

It is your responsibility to stay informed.

But people will always complain and even after the Friday swap too.   
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
October 25, 2016, 04:47:59 AM
ADZcoin Intrinsic value after launch: $5.75

A pretty good deal I would say Wink

Yeeeaaah. I could own a 2500*5.75$ (right?), but you decided to punish me and many other who believed to ADZcoin devs at first and voted for it with our X11 hashing power. To punish us for not paying "enough" attention to this coin... It's like: "How could you not to read our updates at least weekly! Shame on such an investors!" Isn't it time for some negative trust rating or something? People should know about all traits of your way of making business... Sure - your coin, your rules... But those rules are...

If you knew from the beginning about this "swap" or about any other planned serious updates to ADZcoin - why don't you offered your "investors" to subscribe to e-mail newsletters or something like that? That's the way serious people making business. You definetely knew that many of us will miss the Oct. 16th, so why don't you simple exchange at 1:1, just like devs did once with Nautiluscoin exchanghe?

Thank you

You are welcome (I'm restraining my temper... Restraining... My... Temper...)...

Probably it's my last negative message here. I feel that it's completely useless to try to explain something to such people...
October 25, 2016, 04:32:11 AM
I just read about the swap because I noticed the ADZ price crashing... I understand I need to register at Adzbuzz, but that doesn't seem to work for me... I tried to join, but after filling in account information, the screen goed to the login page, which tells me my profile isn't recognized. Is there a confirmation email I'm supposed to get (but not getting) to complete registration?

Hey mate just wait for the website to fully load.

And then you should see the screen like this:

If you look, there's a captcha to make sure you are not a robot which you must tick and then you sign up.

After that you get a confirmation email. Make sure to check your inbox and spam as it sometimes gets sent to spam.

After that you click the confirmation link and you should be done. Let me know if this works for you

Thanks. It did work this time. Just one more question just to be sure I got it right: in stead of transferring my ADZ to the address in the first post, I can also transfer it to my own webwallet, right?

Yes you can also send it to your ADZbuzz wallet address too. After you do it, just mention your ADZbuzz username, ADZbuzz wallet address and your transaction address for proof on here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add

EDIT: if you are sending it to your ADZbuzz wallet, then there is no need to submit a ticket. Please ignore that part  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
October 25, 2016, 04:21:11 AM
I just read about the swap because I noticed the ADZ price crashing... I understand I need to register at Adzbuzz, but that doesn't seem to work for me... I tried to join, but after filling in account information, the screen goed to the login page, which tells me my profile isn't recognized. Is there a confirmation email I'm supposed to get (but not getting) to complete registration?

Try to register there in Internet Explorer. I was not able to do it in Chrome (my profile wasn't recognized too).

Btw, how do you feel about 5:1 ratio?....  Angry
Activity: 249
October 25, 2016, 04:15:44 AM

If you look, there's a captcha to make sure you are not a robot which you must tick and then you sign up.

After that you get a confirmation email. Make sure to check your inbox and spam as it sometimes gets sent to spam.

After that you click the confirmation link and you should be done. Let me know if this works for you

Thanks. It did work this time. Just one more question just to be sure I got it right: in stead of transferring my ADZ to the address in the first post, I can also transfer it to my own webwallet, right?
October 25, 2016, 04:05:17 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
October 25, 2016, 03:52:05 AM
0.00000496 on yobit  Shocked
you guys dumped this for good and move to ICN or Decent or should it be time to buy? it feels like the chef mate already shouting abandon ship.

I think you should go back to sleep. You listen to hype on yobit rather than reading updates here on what's the plan with the project.

It's been mentioned over a hundred times ADZ version 1 is closing down on Friday and then there will be ADZ version 2 which will start at $0.50. And then sit back and watch the value grow tremendously once advertisers start buying ad space on ADZbuzz.

So ADZ version 1 can go to ZERO and it won't matter as ADZ version 1 will no longer be used after Friday. If you buy ADZ version 1 for below a cent now, you can swap it before Friday for ADZ version 2 at the rate of 5 ADZ version 1 for 1 ADZ version 2

Time to buy some Coins ADZ
Activity: 249
October 25, 2016, 03:50:50 AM
October 25, 2016, 03:49:37 AM
you guys dumped this for good and move to ICN or Decent or should it be time to buy? it feels like the chef mate already shouting abandon ship.

I think you should go back to sleep. You listen to hype on yobit rather than reading updates here on what's the plan with the project.

It's been mentioned over a hundred times ADZ version 1 is closing down on Friday and then there will be ADZ version 2 which will start at $0.50. And then sit back and watch the value grow tremendously once advertisers start buying ad space on ADZbuzz.

So ADZ version 1 can go to ZERO and it won't matter as ADZ version 1 will no longer be used after Friday. If you buy ADZ version 1 for below a cent now, you can swap it before Friday for ADZ version 2 at the rate of 5 ADZ version 1 for 1 ADZ version 2
Activity: 700
October 25, 2016, 03:43:07 AM
October 25, 2016, 02:22:11 AM
Dont really understand the swap thing seems to me that if ADZ2 are worth $0.5 and ADZ1 are currently $0.003 so if I brought 5000 adz now it would cost me $150, i now swap these at a rate of 5:1 I get 1000 V2 at $0.5 = $500 worth. V1 would have to be priced on the exchanges > $0.1 for me not to be in profit. Which i think equates to 0.00015btc

Surely i have got it wrong

That would be true but ADZ V1 hasn't ever really gone to $0.10+ apart from that one time during p & d which was done by hype from a bunch of pump and dumpers which never lasted long. Majority bought ADZ well below $0.10

But then again the value of ADZ V2 isn't even going to be at $0.50 for long. It's actually going to go higher at $2+ after the crowdsale launch when advertisers swarm in to buy advertising space on ADZbuzz
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 25, 2016, 01:57:08 AM
Well making everybody happy is not something in our power. If the holders you talk about don't care about our project (and don't tell me the swap wasn't properly announced on ADZbuzz, our main site) then the karma is against them, not the people that make the rules. You can try to convince yourself as much as you want this isn't the case but that's just about everybody's opinion unless that of the people that were "sloppy" with their investment.

We have created a system that will erradicate the people who drive the value of coins at the moment, my last blog post clearly explains that if you care to read it this time around: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

So in that sense, maybe  a couple of dozen people that didn't care initially about our project and missed the swap announcement (a big countdown on our main site) will have no stake in the outcome of our project, zero, nill, nada...

The simple fact of the matter is: If ADZbuzz succeeds, ADZcoin will succeed. The people we'll advertise to simply don't care about this forum or anything speculators will try to do in order to bring the price down, and a distant story about some policy change some specualtors didn't agree with won't bother them at all if they can advertise cheaper and make a bigger ROI on ADZbuzz than on other sites...

Well, we (me and other people who warned you) have tried to prevent you from committing the fraudulent action of depriving investors of their funds. You chose to proceed with it. Your choice. Let it be this way. You probably had good reasons to do this and to make new enemies. Though I think you just got stubborn, like a child who did something wrong, but will never admit that. Hope the benefits of your action will outweigh the drawbacks.

Advertisers indeed would probably not be interested in this story, but don't hope the potential investors wouldn't take this action of yours into account. They will. Any careful investor checks the history of the people he is going to deal with, as someone who tricked the investors once, will do it again. One has to be extremely careful with tricky people.

Like millefiori, I am also ending this useless discussion (yes - unfortunately useless).

Let Jens The Magician start the second part of the show and maybe - who knows - the coins which magically disappeared from peoples pockets, will reappear in form of golden rain Grin.

Bye

Any careful investor isn't negligent and reads updates related to the investments he makes...

"Advertisers indeed would probably not be interested in this story"

At least you understand why all of these negligence justifying discussions (because that's all it is basically) won't matter one bit for the outcome of our project.

Bye

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 24, 2016, 07:48:31 PM
Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

You right, still a bargain if you are speculative investor and enter just now and exit on first pump peak. But it's also loose if you stacked 100k coins and "didn't swap in time cuz u r late - thats all"   Wink  
In old and new thread we all have seen predictions of the ADZv1 price. And what we have now? Or even week ago... Let's check in a month or two. Time will show everything and put everything on the right places.
----
OK, it's time for me to quit useless talking. We call it "dialog of blind and deaf" - consensus will never be reached.  I've spent another hour to look through previous thread and also this one, so my vision is now clear and I'm going to spend my time more rationally studying zcash forums

Wish you all guys great success and all the best! And tothemoon off cource  Cheesy    

Well first of all thanks, I appreciate your comments (really)...

Secondly, the main thing now is that we just recently hired 12 new devs, so 15 people are working full-time on improving ADZbuzz. This never happened before as we had just 1 or 2 developers which is cleary not enough for a project of this scale...

At the moment of writing 29 features are being worked on!

At this pace, ADZbuzz will very soon transform into a high quality site people will love to visit, allowing us to mass promote it to the world.

With the intrinsic value system there simply is no way ADZbuzz and ADZcoin won't succeed, we are all 100% confident and that's all that matters, regardless what anybody says. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 24, 2016, 07:29:36 PM
Dont really understand the swap thing seems to me that if ADZ2 are worth $0.5 and ADZ1 are currently $0.003 so if I brought 5000 adz now it would cost me $150, i now swap these at a rate of 5:1 I get 1000 V2 at $0.5 = $500 worth. V1 would have to be priced on the exchanges > $0.1 for me not to be in profit. Which i think equates to 0.00015btc

If ADZ v1 is $0.003 now, then considerin 5:1 swap it means it currently cost $0.015 for 1ADZ v2. Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

This line is not intended for u bt others who'r still whining. People hav th option of focussin on past negatives and cry OR they hav th option of ignorin missed chances, focus on opportunities and take better decisions. Its their choice basically. For me $0.15 against $0.5 is far better deal if I am interested in this biz. If Im not interested then it does not matter to me what goes on here. Its that simple. I won't waste my energy on cryin and whinin on anythin. People who do this, they know what kind of life they live and feelings they get. I dont even want to here those. My sympathy is with them bt its just limited to that only. I take my decisions based upon my analysis of situations and future prospects.

Hope to see, meet and interact with more of th thinkers in my life experience then whiners. Sometimes dont even like to come back to this thread because of all these low life people. This biz does not deserve these kinda souls. Coinstatic does right in deletin these else this thread will become a dustbin.

Don't waste your time the next 2-3 months all the updates on this forum will be about feature additions on ADZbuzz and posting the member count that grows into the millions. Smiley

This has nothing to do with the swap or the price etc. Crypto isn't exact science and not everybody can gain. All these pointless discussions simply won't take us off our goal to build a high quality social media platform and help publishers and advertisers.

And that's about it. Smiley

My last statement to you Jens. You probably noticed how the early pre-mine (instamine) of Steem was thrown on the face of Steem founders when their project (a really great project btw) began getting attention. Of course you noticed, as you wrote a long article about Steem.

So you should know the fraudulent action of yours (voluntarily decreasing the coin supply by depriving the part of holders of 80% of their holdings), will be thrown on your face when/if your project gets traction. Nothing is going to be forgotten. When you make bad things, expect them to come back to you. 'Karma is a bitch' - its how you English-speakers tell, right?.. I hope you got that into consideration.

P.S. And I wish you have some more followers who are able at least write like grown men, without eating/dropping all the letters.

Take care.

Well making everybody happy is not something in our power. If the holders you talk about don't care about our project (and don't tell me the swap wasn't properly announced on ADZbuzz, our main site) then the karma is against them, not the people that make the rules. You can try to convince yourself as much as you want this isn't the case but that's just about everybody's opinion unless that of the people that were "sloppy" with their investment.

Now comparing with Steemit is like an insult since "Steem" doesn't have any intrinsic value. It's a pure specualtors coin and that's the exact reason it's crashing (I predicted that right?) and why it's getting a lot of criticism. If it had grown from $5 to $10 by now because they would have integrated a great system like ADZ V2 will have and at least use their traffic as asset, nobody would be talking about the pre-mine now, just saying...

We have created a system that will erradicate the people who drive the value of coins at the moment, my last blog post clearly explains that if you care to read it this time around: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

So in that sense, maybe  a couple of dozen people that didn't care initially about our project and missed the swap announcement (a big countdown on our main site) will have no stake in the outcome of our project, zero, nill, nada...

The simple fact of the matter is: If ADZbuzz succeeds, ADZcoin will succeed. The people we'll advertise to simply don't care about this forum or anything speculators will try to do in order to bring the price down, and a distant story about some policy change some specualtors didn't agree with won't bother them at all if they can advertise cheaper and make a bigger ROI on ADZbuzz than on other sites...

We'll be helping millions of website owners driving more traffic and earning more money, and helping a lot of advertisers cut their advertising budget in half or more.

Karma???!  Are you serious?  Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 24, 2016, 07:11:00 PM
Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

You right, still a bargain if you are speculative investor and enter just now and exit on first pump peak. But it's also loose if you stacked 100k coins and "didn't swap in time cuz u r late - thats all"   Wink  
In old and new thread we all have seen predictions of the ADZv1 price. And what we have now? Or even week ago... Let's check in a month or two. Time will show everything and put everything on the right places.
----
OK, it's time for me to quit useless talking. We call it "dialog of blind and deaf" - consensus will never be reached.  I've spent another hour to look through previous thread and also this one, so my vision is now clear and I'm going to spend my time more rationally studying zcash forums

Wish you all guys great success and all the best! And tothemoon off cource  Cheesy    
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
October 24, 2016, 06:56:00 PM

If ADZ v1 is $0.003 now, then considerin 5:1 swap it means it currently cost $0.015 for 1ADZ v2. Also 1 ADZ v2 after Friday will be of $0.5 so its still a bargain.

This line is not intended for u bt others who'r still whining. People hav th option of focussin on past negatives and cry OR they hav th option of ignorin missed chances, focus on opportunities and take better decisions. Its their choice basically. For me $0.15 against $0.5 is far better deal if I am interested in this biz. If Im not interested then it does not matter to me what goes on here. Its that simple. I won't waste my energy on cryin and whinin on anythin. People who do this, they know what kind of life they live and feelings they get. I dont even want to here those. My sympathy is with them bt its just limited to that only. I take my decisions based upon my analysis of situations and future prospects.

Hope to see, meet and interact with more of th thinkers in my life experience then whiners. Sometimes dont even like to come back to this thread because of all these low life people. This biz does not deserve these kinda souls. Coinstatic does right in deletin these else this thread will become a dustbin.

Don't waste your time the next 2-3 months all the updates on this forum will be about feature additions on ADZbuzz and posting the member count that grows into the millions. Smiley

This has nothing to do with the swap or the price etc. Crypto isn't exact science and not everybody can gain. All these pointless discussions simply won't take us off our goal to build a high quality social media platform and help publishers and advertisers.

My last statement to you Jens. You probably noticed how the early pre-mine (instamine) of Steem was thrown on the face of Steem founders when their project (a really great project btw) began getting attention. Of course you noticed, as you wrote a long article about Steem.

So you should know the fraudulent action of yours (voluntarily decreasing the coin supply by depriving the part of holders of 80% of their holdings), will be thrown on your face when/if your project gets traction. Nothing is going to be forgotten. When you make bad things, expect them to come back to you. I hope you got that into consideration. If not, think once more before proceeding with fraud.

Take care.

P.S. And I wish you have some more followers who are able at least write like grown men, without eating/dropping all the last letters.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 24, 2016, 06:39:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: