Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 72. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 05, 2016, 05:32:57 AM
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

-> Our developers are still working on customizing the new homepage. 4 more items are on the list so they are working on adding them one by one.
-> Tomorrow the interviews with the new developers start and we are looking to hire at least 10 new developers and 2 designers.
-> When the new homepage is ready we'll start on working on the suggestion box in the ADZbuzz lounge so everybody can help to add more features to the list for the new developers to integrate. Smiley

I have also created a new blog post on the ADZcoindesk. It talks about the new economy we are creating for ADZcoin. Here you can read that:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

Seriously, this concept is simply amazing if you see how everything comes together nicely.

The sky is the limit and that's an understatement. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 02:48:56 AM
i thought some promo would start even in beta stage in october after all restructuring has been done and that would be very reasonable also and even the admin had mentioned this  Undecided
but in that pdf it says that promo would start in december only after everything has been ready and this is very upsetting Embarrassed because project would not be in any blemish after so much development has been made and it would be enough to open it to the world and it would take atleast some time for some userbase to grow because even now very less people know about this Embarrassed . So it is completely reasonable to start promo and marketing even in october when adzbuzzer, new homepage and swap and other minor things have been completed or not? Embarrassed
and if there are none of them then adserver revenue will also suffer big along with very less userbase which will require atleast some time to grow to substantial level Embarrassed
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
October 04, 2016, 05:53:13 AM
Great update. Thank you,Jens, for sharing info here about 10 developers. Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
October 04, 2016, 05:03:12 AM
sir this is really amazing!

i had to read update 2 time to understand fully and i loved every part of it and how big this project will be

this is going to be like huge business like facebook and everybody know how facebook make a lot of money and have very popular advertising platform build in it

Adzbuzz will have similar like facebook advertising platform with the useage of adzcoin and using new algorithm the supply will be so less out there and demand will be great and huge

then there is button for adzbuzz which will go viral very fast

people who dont understand this or know will likely regret not getting buzzpowers due to this

keep up good work dev and team and also very pleased to hear 10 more devs will be joining this is going to be amazing
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 03, 2016, 11:07:44 PM
Solid update. Not long till everything kicks off.

10+ developers jumping on board = extra man power

I love it

Well we already have 10 applicants so looking good. Smiley

The interviews will start shortly after the new hompeage is up and running!
great news jenss another sets of people who will help this project to progress good luck dev.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2016, 11:03:35 PM
Hi Everybody,

With all the talk about the coin and earnings etc. it's about time we switch the focus to the one thing that will make all of this run smoothly, namely making ADZbuzz an awesome content discover and social media platform! I will post a detailed overview on the ADZcoindesk tomorrow with all details about the coin swap and that can end all questions. Smiley

As I said we'll switch focus and start giving our community a voice in the final stage of development, because it involves all the little details that will make our project succeed.

So what will we do?

-> We are in the process of hiring 10+ new developers who will be trained for 2 weeks.
-> After 2 weeks we want to have a final list of features and customizations so all developers can get started to work.
-> Depending on the list, after 2 weeks we will schedule a date for when the mass promo's will start.

The main features will be ready regardless of the date we will start the main promo's, namely the ADZbuzzer and new homepage layout and navigation.

So how will we get the communities help?

-> We will use the ADZbuzz lounge to ask the community for recommendations
-> We will create an online form that is updated daily with the list of feature additions
-> After 2 weeks our new developers will be trained and ready to get started creating all the feature additions

We really need to be fully ready before the mass promo's start. Even though we will remain in beta, we want the user-experience on ADZbuzz to be so good that bloggers and publishers not only are happy to add the ADZbuzzer, but also talk about it on their site. This is what will make our project go viral and we have a very good strategy to reach millions of people in a matter of weeks.

So you will have a voice in this the next 2 weeks and we look forward to creating a list that will ensure all our plans will succeed the moment we start our marketing campaigns. Smiley

That's it for now, look ou for the update tomorrow and have a great Sunday!

All the best,
Jens

PS: I know you've been waiting for this but here are some screeshots of the new ADZbuzz homepage:

> Top section: http://screencast.com/t/KlLxBZHEKD  (will be 3 columns, right column will be navigation bar with links)
> Middle section: http://screencast.com/t/d4xoIiOR
> All categories below: http://screencast.com/t/PQnnpERhXd
I thought some promo would start even in the beta stage after restructuring everything as was mentioned Undecided
but never mind the new website and all new features look too awesome and it will itself be a big celebration Grin Shocked
I'd be happy to run a Twitter Campaign for ADZCoin once we're ready for more Promo!
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 03, 2016, 08:20:38 PM
Solid update. Not long till everything kicks off.

10+ developers jumping on board = extra man power

I love it

Well we already have 10 applicants so looking good. Smiley

The interviews will start shortly after the new hompeage is up and running!
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 03, 2016, 08:16:00 PM
Sounds like an interesting concept. But it sounds like millions of people would have to use it in order for 3rd party websites to make any money out of it.

And that's exactly what will happen. Smiley

I do'nt think with the crowdfunding angle that cashflow will ever be a problem. The 25% system can even be used for smaller projects that require very little work but still generate $1000's a month which can be used to buy more ADZcoins and grow the overall business.

With a high traffic social media site the opportuity for growth is just unlimited. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 03, 2016, 08:06:17 PM
Not much of an update IMHO no answers to the question regarding whether you have to share to receive rewards or the coin count nearly 30,000,000 in cashbacks 20,000,000 in the premine = 50,000,000 not including whats on exchanges and in peoples wallets yet only 48.000.000 total supply someone has got the figures wrong.

No sharing will be needed to earn just daily login will be required, but that will not be the case for some time. And not sure where you can possibly get the numbers from.  Grin

The pre-mine is kind of irrelevant because we'll use that to offer Buzz Power rewards on our crowdfunding site until it runs out and then use the 25% system to grow our business. So how many of the 20 million I stated before (before checking all liable wallets probably such as the extension wallet, rewards balance, hot wallets etc.) doesn't matter at all...

In short the 25% system will work like this:
-> We will create 2 projects at the same time (initially the ADZcoin Exchnage and ADZbuzz Ad Server)
-> One will offer 100% Buzz Power the other has a product attached to it and offers 50% Buzz Power + the product
-> 25% of funding is used to grow the company

I hope that makes it clear now and we can focus on the suggestion box to make ADZbuzz amazing soon. Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 03, 2016, 04:05:56 PM
Not much of an update IMHO no answers to the question regarding whether you have to share to receive rewards or the coin count nearly 30,000,000 in cashbacks 20,000,000 in the premine = 50,000,000 not including whats on exchanges and in peoples wallets yet only 48.000.000 total supply someone has got the figures wrong.
Activity: 285
October 03, 2016, 03:59:13 PM
Sounds like an interesting concept. But it sounds like millions of people would have to use it in order for 3rd party websites to make any money out of it.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 03, 2016, 09:37:03 AM
Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great weekend!

Well as our developers are putting the final touches to the new ADZbuzz hompeage and complete new website layout (which is a huge task by the way), I've created a new update with some more info on proceedings the next weeks/months.

It will also give you some better insights on why we are doing some things and how it will help our project grow. Especially the crowdfunding angle is something we are very enthousiastic about because it will help us grow very fast and forever basically.

Read the pdf here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/update.pdf

These are very exciting weeks and I can't wait to post the next update about the coin swap and the introduction of the new homepage and ADZbuzzer beta version!

Have a great day,
Jens
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
October 03, 2016, 12:46:03 AM
Trying to buy Buzzpower. Do I have to pay a fee for buying Buzz power? Cansoneone give me a clue how to buy Buzz power. Is there a tutorial?

Thanks

Hi, if u'r sending the coins to pay for ur Buzz Power from the web wallet (from inside ur adzbuzz account) there's a withdrawl fee of 0.5% which will be added to the amount of coins automatically. If u'r payin from one of the exchanges then fee dependa upon that exchange terms.

To buy Buzz Powers click on Products & Services from Menu in ur adzbuzz account  On th left panel u will find various options. Click on Buy Buzz Powers. A drop down will come where u can select the package u want to buy. On clicking u will get another web page which is Adzbuzz Pay, where u will get th address. Copy that address and amouny of coins and paste that on ur withdrawl page and hit Send. Once confirmations are done package will be added in ur account.

Hope it helps.
N30
Activity: 309
October 02, 2016, 11:09:59 PM
Trying to buy Buzzpower. Do I have to pay a fee for buying Buzz power? Cansoneone give me a clue how to buy Buzz power. Is there a tutorial?

Thanks
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
October 02, 2016, 06:03:06 PM
It should go well.  Grin

Element of surprise is best Cool
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
October 02, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
It should go well.  Grin
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
October 02, 2016, 08:02:44 AM
Very ambitious calls we'll see how it goes.
Activity: 393
October 02, 2016, 03:22:56 AM
Hi Everybody,

With all the talk about the coin and earnings etc. it's about time we switch the focus to the one thing that will make all of this run smoothly, namely making ADZbuzz an awesome content discover and social media platform! I will post a detailed overview on the ADZcoindesk tomorrow with all details about the coin swap and that can end all questions. Smiley

As I said we'll switch focus and start giving our community a voice in the final stage of development, because it involves all the little details that will make our project succeed.

So what will we do?

-> We are in the process of hiring 10+ new developers who will be trained for 2 weeks.
-> After 2 weeks we want to have a final list of features and customizations so all developers can get started to work.
-> Depending on the list, after 2 weeks we will schedule a date for when the mass promo's will start.

The main features will be ready regardless of the date we will start the main promo's, namely the ADZbuzzer and new homepage layout and navigation.

-> We will create an online form that is updated daily with the list of feature additions
-> After 2 weeks our new developers will be trained and ready to get started creating all the feature additions

We really need to be fully ready before the mass promo's start. Even though we will remain in beta, we want the user-experience on ADZbuzz to be so good that bloggers and publishers not only are happy to add the ADZbuzzer, but also talk about it on their site. This is what will make our project go viral and we have a very good strategy to reach millions of people in a matter of weeks.

So you will have a voice in this the next 2 weeks and we look forward to creating a list that will ensure all our plans will succeed the moment we start our marketing campaigns. Smiley

All the best,
Jens

PS: I know you've been waiting for this but here are some screeshots of the new ADZbuzz homepage:

> Top section: http://screencast.com/t/KlLxBZHEKD  (will be 3 columns, right column will be navigation bar with links)
I thought some promo would start even in the beta stage after restructuring everything as was mentioned Undecided
but never mind the new website and all new features look too awesome and it will itself be a big celebration Grin Shocked
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 01, 2016, 11:16:24 PM
Hi Everybody,

So what will we do?

All the best,
Jens

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 01, 2016, 03:01:38 PM
Total Supply: 47,863,360 coins
Stored in Cashbacks: 28,725,727 coins

cant understand this jens said they hold 20m adz and 28.7m already stored in cashbacks but when i check the exchanges in livecoin there still 200k adz selling and in yobit 100k+ adz this means they sell the adz they hold?Huh im just curious coz jens said they hold 20m adz and 7m are still in market and now 10m adz has been stored since the update???

Jens recently checked all the wallets and there are currently 4 million + ADZ coins on the market still. And he would be making a detailed announcement on Monday explaining everything. From a recent post.

Yeah monday will be the overview of proceedings next week(s). About 4 million coins are still in the market from what I saw, not sure where the 20 million comes from I probably gave an estimate but didn't count some liable coins such as ADZbuzz rewards, extension rewards, holding wallets etc.

Anyways we'llbe happy to announce that we can finally push the new homepage live and get started with testing and asking the community or help.
The hiring process has started and as soon as the new homepage is ready we'll ask the community to guide our 10 new developers to add new feature to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social site with all the features needed to compete with the big boys.

So please stay tuned and have a great weekend!

Jens

PS: If coins aren't swapped in time they can always be exchanged for Buzz Powers later.

Hello Sir

Just let me know when exactly is the Last Date before the Swap Happens & ADZ v1 gets converted to ADZ v2?

I have placed a Buy Order on Yobit & waiting to get it filled-up so that I can buy Buzz Powers using my ADZ which will be there on Yobit Exchange Wallet.

I want to take the advantage of this opportunity with ADZ v1 which is still alive before the Price gets sky-rocketed & it becomes impossible for me to Buy more Buzz Powers with ADZ v2 later on.

So please just let me know an approx. or exact date when is the last date to take the advantage of this offer which is still alive?

Waiting impatiently to hear from you...
Pages:
Jump to: