Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 70. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
October 09, 2016, 11:45:03 AM
FYI- the site is loading extremely slow and my security is giving me a warning it  says Encrypted Network traffic Untrusted Certificate an application on this computer (Google Chrome) is trying to communicate over a channel encrypted with an untrusted certificate.  It cannot be guaranteed  that the contacted server (startpeeps.com)is the one it appears to be. this could be an attempt to deceive you or intercept your communication. Application c:/ProgramFiless(x86)/Google\Chrome\Application\Chromne.exe(PID9220)
Company: Google Inc
Reputation:check mark, icon with gray people and Discovered 1 week ago
Unstrusted Certificate: startpeeeps.com
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 08, 2016, 09:52:08 PM
At first I did not like the web site structure. It looked extremely busy, too many items on the page.
Had to step back and take a look at the structure and it is brilliant. Keep up the GREAT ! work and I am sure
with all the future new additions ADZbuzz will give the competitors a run for their money  Wink

Thanks!

Yeah I think we found a good combination of content discovery and social network I think. Now it's time to increase the quality and add the features needed to compete with the big boys, and that's exactly what we'll do. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 08, 2016, 09:46:56 PM
Hello everyone Cheesy

I see a lot of good news there.

I've a question about my adz on adzbuzz.com how do I know if those are v1 or v2 adz ? :/

I bought buzz power to go to the v2 ( if I'm not wrong this is what I had to do ) and now I don't know if I should get the cash back back or let it and wait for the switch :/

Yes what you need to do now is:

-> Withdraw all coins from exchanges and offline wallets
-> Use those coins to buy Buzz Powers

If there are still coins left which don't allow you to buy a Buzz power we will change the coins for BTC or you can still sell them on an exchange.

An official statement about the swap will be made tomorrow, but this is basically what needs to be done right now because the swap is coming close.

All the best,
Jens
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
October 08, 2016, 09:44:27 PM
Hello everyone Cheesy

I've a question about my adz on adzbuzz.com how do I know if those are v1 or v2 adz ? :/

I bought buzz power to go to the v2 ( if I'm not wrong this is what I had to do ) and now I don't know if I should get the cash back back or let it and wait for the switch :/

Hi, the coin swap has not been done yet, so all th coins are v1 only. All th coins in th Buzz Power will be swapped to v2 from th backend. so u dont hav to do anythin there. However, if u hav coins on ur external wallet then u hav to either buy more Buzz Power feom them or sell them, as u wish.

Hope it helps.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 08, 2016, 02:29:16 PM
Hello everyone Cheesy

Activity: 577
October 08, 2016, 01:08:16 PM
At first I did not like the web site structure. It looked extremely busy, too many items on the page.
Had to step back and take a look at the structure and it is brilliant. Keep up the GREAT ! work and I am sure
with all the future new additions ADZbuzz will give the competitors a run for their money  Wink
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 08, 2016, 10:39:02 AM
Design's very attaractive for members and newbies. No small design things  which we talked about are forgotten.

Just some tuning and features are needed and done. And we are ready for active mass promos.  Smiley

That's right the next 2 weeks we'll gather all the details and make a big list and our 12 new devs can get busy. Smiley

After that it's indeed time for the mass promo's!
Activity: 219
Merit: 20
October 08, 2016, 08:35:15 AM
Design's very attaractive for members and newbies. No small design things  which we talked about are forgotten.

Just some tuning and features are needed and done. And we are ready for active mass promos.  Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 08, 2016, 03:27:20 AM
that's all very great Grin and perhaps promo would start in november after all little things are also ready Grin
or would that take december or january for promos Sad

Yeah we will spend a lot of money so we will be out of beta before we start the mass promo's. This doesn't mean we won't promote though, we'll mainly focus on the crowdfunding site and the lifelong traffic offer as that will help us expand.

We already have 12 new devs on board now and once they are trained things will go fast and that will automatically draw more people to the site and ADZcoin. Smiley

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 08, 2016, 03:18:17 AM
What a great place for advertisers to show their adverts, right on top. Lifetime advertisin offer is a heaven for them, now even more when little is left to imagination Smiley

Lovin th new Adzbuzz...

Yeah one of our first additional projects will be the upgrade of our ad server to give advertisers more targeting options. With the new ADZbuzz this will be a great way to really reach the people they want in their business which will make our ad space a lot more valuabale.

And yes people who get the lifelog traffic offer will be able to benefit from this too. Smiley

thats so nice to know jensS many more to come for sure adz project will be really rallying up after november.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 03:12:23 AM
that's all great Grin Shocked but only one thing is there which can give very serious havoc and pose a substantial danger
so be careful about hacking which is very prevalent and big vulnerability factor in crypto world
steem, bitfinex, dao, mt gox, canopy wallet of bitcoin, poloniex and perhaps more about which i don't know all suffered the havoc of hacking. So please be careful jens Shocked
and jen's do take extra care for this issue
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 03:09:46 AM
that's all very great Grin and perhaps promo would start in november after all little things are also ready Grin
or would that take december or january for promos Sad
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 07, 2016, 11:07:33 PM
What a great place for advertisers to show their adverts, right on top. Lifetime advertisin offer is a heaven for them, now even more when little is left to imagination Smiley

Lovin th new Adzbuzz...

Yeah one of our first additional projects will be the upgrade of our ad server to give advertisers more targeting options. With the new ADZbuzz this will be a great way to really reach the people they want in their business which will make our ad space a lot more valuabale.

And yes people who get the lifelog traffic offer will be able to benefit from this too. Smiley

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 07, 2016, 11:04:40 PM
Wow I'm amazed. It's better than I expected.

This is just the beginning. November's gonna be "the month" and the 12 devs who just got hired will be busy adding suggestions and improving ADZbuzz in November

Fantastic job. ADZbuzz is gonna be huge and the fuel will be Adzcoin. Won't stay at pennies for too long now after swap, improvements and launch and the ones who never got in at pennies may never see ADZ at pennies again.

The new ADZbuzz:

Yeah we are all very happy that the main framework is ready. Now it's time to take care of all the little details that will make ADZbuzz an amazing platform and then we can go out of beta and start the mass promo's.

The 12 new devs will be trained the next week(s) and as soon as they have a clear understanding of the code they can start adding new features.

Our main devs will set up a great environment for them to get started as they have a lot of experience growing a team so it'll be easy to expand as we create more and more features and plug more platforms into ADZbuzz. Smiley
Activity: 248
October 07, 2016, 10:51:52 PM

Lovin th new Adzbuzz...
Activity: 545
October 07, 2016, 10:47:31 PM
Wow I'm amazed. It's better than I expected.

This is just the beginning. November's gonna be "the month" and the 12 devs who just got hired will be busy adding suggestions and improving ADZbuzz in November

Fantastic job. ADZbuzz is gonna be huge and the fuel will be Adzcoin. Won't stay at pennies for too long now after swap, improvements and launch and the ones who never got in at pennies may never see ADZ at pennies again.

The new ADZbuzz:

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 07, 2016, 09:48:55 PM
Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we are about to push the big changes we made to the ADZbuzz platform to the live server. There will be some downtime when this happens so please be patient until all changes are made.

The main thing everybody can do now is sharing content from interesting websites so the ADZbuzz homepage gets filled up with great content. You can do this by copy and paste links in the box in right sidebar: http://screencast.com/t/iX1ZpsBtj When doing so make sure to add the right category and it will be created on ADZbuzz.

The other big news is that we have finished the hiring of new developers this week and next week 12(!) new developers will start the training in order to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social network that is ready to welcome millions of daily users!

For this we will engage our community by opening a suggestion box in the ADZbuzz lounge. What this means is that everybody can post suggestions of feature additions, design additions etc. and once the suggestion gets a lot of approvals from other members we'll add it to the list so our new team of developers can start integrating what is suggested.

So this will be kinda fun. Cheesy

It will take some time for the developers to start adding features and our main developers will make the environment suitable for them to get started while they study the code. Once they are trained the new features will be added in record tempo while always focusing on quality.

And that's the key, offering a free high quality platform that users LOVE to visit every day and then all our plans are within reach. I'm sure with over a dozen developers we are on the right track to create something amazing that is capable of competing with the big established networks by offering a unique unseen twist.

If you haven't done so make sure to read the latest blog post which gives a great overview of the entire business model:
>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

So to recap:
-> Stay tuned for the update platform once it's live
-> Start sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz every day
-> Post your suggestions to improve ADZbuzz so our developers can create a platform everybody loves!

That's it for now, see you soon in the ADZbuzz lounge! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

PS: the coin swap is still in progress, more news will follow soon!

Excited to see the new homepage. The update is happening right now. I will just keep on refreshing. I am sure we will be a big name very soon in the social platform community.

Your patience has been rewarded. Smiley

Alright everybody the new ADZbuzz is online! It's time to share great content and give your suggestions on how our developers can make it amazing. Smiley  

Please use the ADZbuzz timeline and thanks in advance!
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 07, 2016, 09:46:56 PM
Hows the SEC registration going wasnt it supposed to be completed today

http://imgur.com/R1abfgD

An update will be posted about that when it's the case.
Activity: 158
October 07, 2016, 12:39:34 PM
Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that we are about to push the big changes we made to the ADZbuzz platform to the live server. There will be some downtime when this happens so please be patient until all changes are made.

The main thing everybody can do now is sharing content from interesting websites so the ADZbuzz homepage gets filled up with great content. You can do this by copy and paste links in the box in right sidebar: http://screencast.com/t/iX1ZpsBtj When doing so make sure to add the right category and it will be created on ADZbuzz.

The other big news is that we have finished the hiring of new developers this week and next week 12(!) new developers will start the training in order to make ADZbuzz a top-notch social network that is ready to welcome millions of daily users!

For this we will engage our community by opening a suggestion box in the ADZbuzz lounge. What this means is that everybody can post suggestions of feature additions, design additions etc. and once the suggestion gets a lot of approvals from other members we'll add it to the list so our new team of developers can start integrating what is suggested.

So this will be kinda fun. Cheesy

It will take some time for the developers to start adding features and our main developers will make the environment suitable for them to get started while they study the code. Once they are trained the new features will be added in record tempo while always focusing on quality.

And that's the key, offering a free high quality platform that users LOVE to visit every day and then all our plans are within reach. I'm sure with over a dozen developers we are on the right track to create something amazing that is capable of competing with the big established networks by offering a unique unseen twist.

If you haven't done so make sure to read the latest blog post which gives a great overview of the entire business model:
>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-reward-economy/

So to recap:
-> Stay tuned for the update platform once it's live
-> Start sharing high quality content on ADZbuzz every day
-> Post your suggestions to improve ADZbuzz so our developers can create a platform everybody loves!

That's it for now, see you soon in the ADZbuzz lounge! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

PS: the coin swap is still in progress, more news will follow soon!

Excited to see the new homepage. The update is happening right now. I will just keep on refreshing. I am sure we will be a big name very soon in the social platform community.
Activity: 575
October 07, 2016, 12:35:27 PM
Hows the SEC registration going wasnt it supposed to be completed today

http://imgur.com/R1abfgD
Pages:
Jump to: