Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 68. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 15, 2016, 02:18:51 AM
Why there were no Cashback Transactions on 2016-10-14?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
October 14, 2016, 10:13:17 PM
Hi Everybody,

As mentioned earlier the swap has been delayed because we ran into some issues. We can confirm now though that the swap will take place on Sunday evening October 16 at 10 pm Manila time!

So you still have the entire Saturday and most of Sunday to swap your coins and/or buy more Buzz Powers at $2 cents per ADZ.

After that the price per ADZ for Buzz Powers will be $0.50 per ADZ until we launch our finalized system.

Next week we’ll start preparing to launch the new offer and when that’s ready, everything mentioned earlier will continue as usual.
-> ADZ V1 inside ADZbuzz will automatically be swapped with ADZ V2
-> ADZ V1 will keep on trading but swapping to ADZ V2 will be impossible
-> ADZ V2 will be locked for 12 months and daily earnings sent which can be withdrawn when we launch the entire system
-> Until the finalized system is ready, we will send weekly earnings to Buzz Power holders coming from the new offer

We are happy we finally have a complete overview of how things will work and how everybody will benefit from the amazing system we are setting up. Publishers, Advertisers and ADZbuzz users will be able to earn from our system by helping us grow!

Finally some other news:
-> The training of our 12 new developers has begun and they have been introduced to the ADZbuzz concept
-> Monday they start to study the code and get familiar with the list of new features we want to add the next weeks
-> Our other main developers are setting up a development environment so that debugging and pushing new features to the live site will go fast and smooth!
-> After they are comfortable with the code the fun can begin and you’ll see improvements on ADZbuzz popping up on a daily basis!

Please for now stay patient, we only have 3 developers who are familiar with the entire code and they are doing their best to multi-task and solve all little issues that popped up during the transition to the new lay-out. We are now getting ready for much bigger things and are building a team and development environment that will make it easy to scale ADZbuzz to one of the top social media site!

I’m sure with a team of 15 full-time developers we will make some serious progress the next weeks. Smiley

So that’s it for now, make sure ALL your coins are in ADZbuzz before the swap and more details about the completed system and developments will follow shortly.

Have a great weekend!
Jens
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 14, 2016, 10:13:06 PM
Will the networking/security be up to the highest standards? Someone like a chief IT/enterprise architect dedicated to this matter?

Yes most definately with the hiring of 12 new devs we are setting up a highly secure production environment!
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 14, 2016, 10:11:52 PM
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

The coin swap didn't go as planned. Some unexpected things have popped up which apparantly could only be anticipated when we set things in motion, so we have currently postponed the swap. We don't want to risk losing data that could possibly mean we don't know what coins belong to who (in offline wallets).

This simply means that everything remains as it was until we have found a solution to move forward.

Stay tuned for more updates!

All the best,
Jens

So f the swap did not work. Why not to let us get BUZZ POWER under the old scheme?

You can do that rigth now.
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
October 14, 2016, 03:26:58 PM
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

The coin swap didn't go as planned. Some unexpected things have popped up which apparantly could only be anticipated when we set things in motion, so we have currently postponed the swap. We don't want to risk losing data that could possibly mean we don't know what coins belong to who (in offline wallets).

This simply means that everything remains as it was until we have found a solution to move forward.

All the best,
Jens

So f the swap did not work. Why not to let us get BUZZ POWER under the old scheme?
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 14, 2016, 02:29:21 AM
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update:

All the best,
Jens
N30
October 14, 2016, 02:10:45 AM
Just a reminder to everyone to make sure to withdraw any Adzcoins you have from the exchanges to Adzbuzz and then use all those Adzcoins to purchase Buzz Powers before Friday 10 am (Manila time)

Cheers

I did not read this on time and got some ADZ on cex to get ADZ POWER and now i am not able to it. S**t
N30
October 14, 2016, 02:04:37 AM
I got ADZ POWER but did not get any info to what address I have to deposit the ADZ and even id not get an e mail. ADZ team please check on that o ething wrong is going on to finish paying for ADZ POWER
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 13, 2016, 11:20:13 PM
I am trying to buy Buzz Powers but it is taking too long at «Pending Aproval» , is that normal?

Thank you

I think its normal, you need to wait for some time it will get approved.

It takes roughly 5-10 minutes for approval
is there any extension? or the purpose already been served for adbuzz not making it in the right time. but good luck for the success of this project kabayan.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 11:08:28 PM
I am trying to buy Buzz Powers but it is taking too long at «Pending Aproval» , is that normal?

Thank you

It takes roughly 5-10 minutes for approval
Activity: 198
October 13, 2016, 11:00:28 PM

Thank you

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 10:53:21 PM
this is it xD
October 13, 2016, 01:47:07 PM
It is ok, it is aproved  Cheesy, what now? we just have to hold the powers?

Yeah mate that's all you have to do now. Hold onto them  Smiley
Activity: 571
October 13, 2016, 01:33:49 PM
It is ok, it is aproved  Cheesy, what now? we just have to hold the powers?
Activity: 571
October 13, 2016, 01:25:16 PM

Thank you
October 13, 2016, 12:16:28 PM
Just a reminder to everyone to make sure to withdraw any Adzcoins you have from the exchanges to Adzbuzz and then use all those Adzcoins to purchase Buzz Powers before Friday 10 am (Manila time)

Cheers

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
October 12, 2016, 01:10:05 PM
ADZ/BTC market has been added to CoinExchange.io:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ADZ/BTC

List of network peers (updated every 24 hours):

https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/ADZ

Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
October 12, 2016, 11:24:18 AM
Attention:

The ADZ blockchain will be in maintenance tomorrow evening!

Make sure to withdraw all your coins from the exchanges and buy Buzz Power in ADZbuzz right now to avoid having to wait to swap your coins.

Please note that nobody will lose coins, we will arrange a date in the future to withdraw coins later but after tomorrow this will take several weeks.

All the best,
Jens

sir could you give a time when in evening.

what is latest. and could you tell us time if its pacific time, greenwich etc so we are aware

thanks

It'll be late in the evening, we scheduled it at 10 am in the morning Manila time (where I am) so that's in the middle of the night GMT.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 12, 2016, 09:50:16 AM
Attention:

Make sure to withdraw all your coins from the exchanges and buy Buzz Power in ADZbuzz right now to avoid having to wait to swap your coins.

Please note that nobody will lose coins, we will arrange a date in the future to withdraw coins later but after tomorrow this will take several weeks.

All the best,
Jens
smelling big possible outcome after this update might be good to buy more coins and place it inside my wallet. good luck jenss.
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
October 12, 2016, 09:31:02 AM
Attention:

All the best,
Jens

sir could you give a time when in evening.

what is latest. and could you tell us time if its pacific time, greenwich etc so we are aware

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: