Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 90. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 11
September 03, 2016, 06:46:49 AM
wow wow wow sir you have listened to our prayers

cryptomass and myself mentioned earlier for this solution of giving people freedom to withdraw profits for a higher fee and you have listened

you are a great dev who listens to community and this is 1 of the many reasons i am really happy to be a part of this

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

i love the 2fa part, will you also add authy next or some other extra security besides email ?

also any idea for when auto exchange will be ready for adzbuzz, to turn to BTC and fiat

thank you sir for everything

Thanks!

Well I personally don't really like authy so I don't think we'll use that. If we add an upgrade to the wallet security it will be a pincode sent through text message.

The auto-exchnage will be added by the developers we hire so after the ADZBuzzer is ready. Smiley

text message will also be fine sir that is great for added security Smiley

1. about profit withdrawals from buzz power, will it be 5% or 10% or you are still thinking what to choose?

2. and if i withdraw seed anytime will it be only 0.5% ?

3. if i wait for buzz power to mature and withdraw all or profit will it still be 0.5%?

thank you very much sir
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 03, 2016, 06:11:06 AM
Terrific update  Smiley Everything is stacking up to make the launch of ADZbuzz a huge success. Really glad that I got the VIP offer all those months ago  Cool

Thanks! Yeah it'll be a great investment that's for sure, especially as your earnings will grow day after day after we close the offer. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 03, 2016, 06:04:30 AM
Excellent!
You see folks, as we talking devs making thing happen! Grin
Daily withdraw with % fee will be applied.
2FA applied !
And plans for incoming months..... Brilliant!!!
Thank you JensS  Cool

Thanks I appreciate it!

We'll just finish one by one all the things we have planned. Things will get really exciting after the ADZbuzzer is ready as we can already invite beta testers and improve our concept based on their comments. The other features are mainly improvements on existing features and some new features too. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 03, 2016, 06:01:59 AM

cryptomass and myself mentioned earlier for this solution of giving people freedom to withdraw profits for a higher fee and you have listened

you are a great dev who listens to community and this is 1 of the many reasons i am really happy to be a part of this

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

i love the 2fa part, will you also add authy next or some other extra security besides email ?

also any idea for when auto exchange will be ready for adzbuzz, to turn to BTC and fiat

Thanks!

Well I personally don't really like authy so I don't think we'll use that. If we add an upgrade to the wallet security it will be a pincode sent through text message.

The auto-exchnage will be added by the developers we hire so after the ADZBuzzer is ready. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 03, 2016, 05:59:20 AM
Since this is a project for online advertising, might be nice if there's some marketing strategy and start a social media campaign - twitter & facebook that rewards participant who are active in spreading about adzcoin/adzbuzz. So reward only follower/likers that (re)tweet or post/share about adzcoin.

And it will be nice to have a the coin added to major exchange - bittrex, poloniex.

Yeah we will first focus on all developments, first mention in the media will be when we invite beta testers for the ADZbuzzer beginning next month.

Next week on we will start heavly promotng the lifelong traffic offer though, mainly using forum threads in popular webmaster forums. This will also help spread the wor initially about our concept.

As for rewards we do have a referral program and every time a referral (which is tied to your account for life) buys a product you earn 10%, that includes the Buzz power packages.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 03, 2016, 05:01:48 AM
Terrific update  Smiley Everything is stacking up to make the launch of ADZbuzz a huge success. Really glad that I got the VIP offer all those months ago  Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
September 03, 2016, 04:44:46 AM
Since this is a project for online advertising, might be nice if there's some marketing strategy and start a social media campaign - twitter & facebook that rewards participant who are active in spreading about adzcoin/adzbuzz. So reward only follower/likers that (re)tweet or post/share about adzcoin.

And it will be nice to have a the coin added to major exchange - bittrex, poloniex.
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
September 03, 2016, 04:34:33 AM
Excellent!
You see folks, as we talking devs making thing happen! Grin
Daily withdraw with % fee will be applied.
2FA applied !
And plans for incoming months..... Brilliant!!!
Thank you JensS  Cool
September 03, 2016, 04:23:09 AM

thank you for this sir

and this update is really amazing, you have made my weekend great! most also missed your presence maybe good to drop by here from time we miss your updates  Smiley

legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 03, 2016, 04:13:35 AM
Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that the new security feature the 2FA using email is integrated and live on the ADZbuzz platform. The process is very simple and adds an extra layer of security in case your account gets hacked:

-> Withdraw coins using the ADZbuzz wallet withdraw feature
-> An authorization code is sent to the email address you used to sign up for ADZbuzz
-> Copy and paste the code in the field and hit the withdraw button

The coins will be instantly sent to the address you entered.

Please make sure to be patient as it may take a few minutes for the code to be sent out. Also make sure to check your spam box. If you're using gmail it should arrive in the inbox though but make sure to double check before sending a support ticket.

We are also making great progress on the ADZbuzzer feature! If everything goes right we will be able to show you a mockup of how the feature will share content on the ADZbuzz platform next week. After the share feature is ready our developers wll start working on the algorythm to distribute the revenue amongs people sharing content and the publishers who got their posts shared. We will create a system that will determine the quality of the content using numerous factors. 50% of your earnings will be determined by the amount of Buzz power you have, the other 50% will be an integrity algorythm meaning you will earn more if you share high quality content. This will ensure the ADZbuzz homepage will be the perfect spot to start the day and discover high quality posts and info you are looking for, and will make it a very attractive place for advertisers to promote their business.

Finally let's make a provisional timeline of what we will do and when things will kick off. Many people are curious how our developers are doing and when the mass promo's will start. A new blog post will be added shortly containing more in depth info about every stage but this will give you an idea:

>>> September 2016
- Focus on the ADZbuzzer and revenue distribution algorythm
- First mockup shown to the world of sharing posts on ADZbuzz using the ADZbuzzer
- Company details made public along with our staff

>>> October 2016
- Finish the ADzbuzzer and main ADZbuzz timeline
- Invite Beta testers who want to try the ADZBuzzer so we can optimize the system
- First media coverage about the upcoming launch - Press releases / Blog posts / Forum threads
- Hire more developers to finish all other features - 10 full-time developers is the goal

>>> November 2016
- Finalize all other features on ADZbuzz
- Go out of Beta and start mass promo's

We will leave no stone unturned before we start the mass promo's. There are so may things to think about and everything needs to work flawless before we go mainstream. That's why we have integrated a Beta phase so the system can be tested heavily with a certain number of people so the launch will go smooth as we will be welcoming millions of people that join ADZbuzz.

Some other things I wanted to mention:

-> The VIP offer will close by the end of next week on September 11. As you know this is a co-op advertising offer that allows you to earn commissions from the referrals we bring to ADZBuzz ourselves. We will completely automate this feature so no delays will happen in the future and as more and more people join ADZBuzz, your earnings will grow over time. So congrats to the one's who have secured their spot, you'll get ADZ for life without lifting a finger.

-> The Buzz power offer will also be finetuned. As you know by now how much buzz power you have will be used as one of the metrics to determine what is quality content and what not. It is also an earning opportunity for people that store their coins, something which is working great as you surely have noticed already. Right now already can already withdraw their coins at any time, but we will also be looking into a feature to withdraw your profits every day. For this we will charge a slightly higher fee (5-10%) but this way the coins you earned from the system can be used to cash out or compound your account easily by buying more Power earlier than when the Buzz power matures.

-> That being said, we will not promote the Buzz power as an income opportunity but as a way the crowd can determine what content is of high quality and what not. Sharing low quaity content will decrease your earnings and sharing high quality content will increase them. Our algorythm will constantly update to ensure the integrity factor plays a heavy role in this. So in essence, while the earning opportunity will give us leverage to create a high quality platform and this will be the main marketing angle, the earning opportunity will just remain as it is with some tweaks to ensure more people buy Buzz power and keep ADZcoin stable, which will be beneficial for merchants and investors too.

So that's it for now, stay tuned for the first mockup of the ADZbuzzer next week and many more updates to come as we approach the moment we make ADZbuzz go mainstream and introduce a unique concept to the world! Smiley

Have a great day,
Jens

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 03, 2016, 12:08:09 AM
Hi all.
I would like to share a thought about adzbuzz upgrade.
Hopefully in a few weeks adzcoin will be worth much more than now, and maybe some people will be tempted to withdraw their upgrades pushing adz value down.
After all it takes several weeks to get the whole cashback.

What if the "interest" earned can be always be available for withdraw without the need to wait for months?

To be fair to those who wait, an high withdraw fee could be applied, maybe 5 or 10%, fee that can be shared with other members or put into developement to improve the software.

Of course the whole upgrade can be withdraw any time, subtracting the adz already withdrawn.

What do the community and Jens think?

i also agree with this sir. maybe jens can add this option also. this will help project with less dumping overall

it can be like this

About 3% or 5% fee from users who like to withdraw profits every day.

if user waits for full package to mature then withdraw, then the current 0.5% fee is fine.

and the original investment of course can always be withdrawn at 0.5% fee even when it matures or not

this way it will not help the project but also people will be more pleased rather waiting for months to take profit, daily is better but with fees like 3% or 5% which will also help project grow

please consider this jens as this will help with less dumping and users will stay happy as they can withdraw everyday and this fees will help project grow

i think jenss already thinking of this and will give the community a feedback together with the other part of he team this is a good input for this project so i would say that jenss and the rest of the team will consider and listen to this proposal lets all wait for the updates coming fro jenss.
September 02, 2016, 11:45:38 PM
i think 5% or 10% fee maximum as cryptomass suggests

this will benefit the person withdrawing and the company/project
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 02, 2016, 11:44:38 PM
Hi all.
Hopefully in a few weeks adzcoin will be worth much more than now, and maybe some people will be tempted to withdraw their upgrades pushing adz value down.

What if the "interest" earned can be always be available for withdraw without the need to wait for months?

To be fair to those who wait, an high withdraw fee could be applied, maybe 5 or 10%, fee that can be shared with other members or put into developement to improve the software.

Of course the whole upgrade can be withdraw any time, subtracting the adz already withdrawn.

i also agree with this sir. maybe jens can add this option also. this will help project with less dumping overall

it can be like this

if user waits for full package to mature then withdraw, then the current 0.5% fee is fine.

and the original investment of course can always be withdrawn at 0.5% fee even when it matures or not

this way it will not help the project but also people will be more pleased rather waiting for months to take profit, daily is better but with fees like 3% or 5% which will also help project grow

please consider this jens as this will help with less dumping and users will stay happy as they can withdraw everyday and this fees will help project grow

I would say 20% or 25% fee.
let me add one point which is true, it has already been mentioned by jens that if someone withdraws by cancelling buzz power then he will not receive any profit, he will simply get all his previous amount of sent adz, and i am a bit upset about speculation issue because they say they will do mass promo and marketing after development is finished and this utterly slow development which is much longer than it seems i think will cross this year.  Sad And price will only give a serious rise after this project opens up to the world
N30
Activity: 309
September 02, 2016, 11:26:03 PM
Hi all.

it can be like this

I would say 20% or 25% fee.
September 02, 2016, 08:34:45 PM
Hi all.

it can be like this

Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
September 02, 2016, 07:19:33 PM
Hi all.

I was thinking of something like that some days ago but didnt share it. But then its good to know that in cryptoworld when the price rocket everybody like to dump. We need to accept it. It depends at which point you want to cashout $1 or $10. If you are thinking of long term,you wont dump, you will wait for the price to be stable and then sell little by little or continue to build a passive income account.
Some people can't think in long term perspective this is that sad true. I will never understand dumpers, this is just stupid move if price is good enough and there is buy order fill it but not dump to the ground. Think about it if you want to sell but not in rush, place sell order with own price will be taken if reasonable or drop on buy order but use your brain dumpers if you have some and sell slowly. Not just a few coins on top price and all others cheaper down. Dumpers just like to lose money!
Most of adzbuzzers ,if not all are serious and for long therm ( including myself) in this project and we definitely will not dump, selling slowly some balance will be ok to make passive income to our monthly budget but important is that we will do use compounding to multiply our ADZ assets.
Only idiots will dump!  http://adzbuzzforum.com/forum/adzbuzz-passive-income-club-discussion/adzbuzz-passive-income-system-discussion/1760-why-compounding-will-push-adzcoin-to-100%E2%80%99s-eventually
This coin will increase in value month by month and years, that's this purpose to use it not only a few months but for ever, yes!
Once we get out of beta all will speed up and demand for ADZ will make it some day good as gold Smiley
Jeans and team definitely will listen members and do improvements if necessary.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 02:08:00 PM
Hi all.

I was thinking of something like that some days ago but didnt share it. But then its good to know that in cryptoworld when the price rocket everybody like to dump. We need to accept it. It depends at which point you want to cashout $1 or $10. If you are thinking of long term,you wont dump, you will wait for the price to be stable and then sell little by little or continue to build a passive income account.
Activity: 325
September 02, 2016, 12:39:59 PM
Hi all.

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1054
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
August 31, 2016, 06:30:42 AM
Will there be an ico or not?  Smiley 

NO ICO
the coin was already established i guess so there's no need for ico we are just waiting for the completion of the project and if i understand it right dev also planning to add this coin to trex and polo so better to expect that the price will jumped up after everything was completed.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
August 31, 2016, 01:33:22 AM
Will there be an ico or not?  Smiley 

NO ICO
Pages:
Jump to: