Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 94. (Read 156193 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
August 21, 2016, 06:57:40 AM
Hi Everybody,

With the launch of the first version of the ADZbuzz ad server it's a good time to take a look further and check what additions will be added later on to increase options for advertisers.

Here you can find the new blog post on the Adzcoindesk:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-ad-server-overview-of-upcoming-upgrades/

As mentioned the ADZbuzz platform will look completely different when the ADZBuzzer launches so this should give you a little preview based on real examples. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

How to put this and spread it through twitter?

Just copy the link manually into your twitter mate
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
August 21, 2016, 05:26:47 AM
this coin will be big in future.. keep support for adzcoin  Smiley

Definitely mate!

Are you looking to bring in more team members?

Well as a contributor, I have got some of my friends on board who have invtested in Adz.

Anybody is free to bring members here. If people have questions that need answering that is absolutely fine.

As long there's no trolling, spamming, flaming etc any other questions related to this project/coin are fine

That's nice but it did not answer my question.

Are the devs looking to expand the team and if so what available positions are they looking to get filled.

Thank you.

We mainly need more developers, have an in-house team now but we're constantly looking to expand as the amount of features we'll add the next weeks is huge.

We're also looking into adding a developers platform so other developers can build apps on top of ADZbuzz, similar as the Facebook developers platform.

But all will be mentioned here as this is the only thread I visit from now on to post updates in troll city.  Grin
Activity: 644
August 21, 2016, 01:32:44 AM
Good to see that it is all positive now.Thanks coinstatic

looking forward for another sets of update mate hope the project keeps on progressing and keeps moving up
just keep us on track buddy thanks devs team.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
August 21, 2016, 12:46:58 AM
this coin will be big in future.. keep support for adzcoin  Smiley

Definitely mate!

Are you looking to bring in more team members?

Well as a contributor, I have got some of my friends on board who have invtested in Adz.

Anybody is free to bring members here. If people have questions that need answering that is absolutely fine.

As long there's no trolling, spamming, flaming etc any other questions related to this project/coin are fine

That's nice but it did not answer my question.

Are the devs looking to expand the team and if so what available positions are they looking to get filled.

Thank you.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 21, 2016, 12:07:26 AM
Good to see that it is all positive now.Thanks coinstatic

we just needed to trust and keeps the development to more forward mate
its been a long journey now for this project but it is keeps moving up and
the development still on the target date.
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
August 20, 2016, 03:36:51 PM
Hi Everybody,

With the launch of the first version of the ADZbuzz ad server it's a good time to take a look further and check what additions will be added later on to increase options for advertisers.

As mentioned the ADZbuzz platform will look completely different when the ADZBuzzer launches so this should give you a little preview based on real examples. Smiley

Have a great weekend!
Jens

How to put this and spread it through twitter?
Activity: 577
August 20, 2016, 11:03:28 AM
JensS, I noticed while making a purchase on Amazon that the coupon codes box never finishes loading. I made a purchase using the amazon link through the ADZ widget. will you still receive credit for any purchases made through the Amazon link found in the ADZ widget?

Keep up the good work with the ADZ project Grin
August 20, 2016, 10:38:14 AM
Solid update mate.

Here's how the Adzbuzz main timelime/home page will be looking after the Adzbuzzer launches

Similar to Buzzfeed

This is just amazing.

I just flicked through and have still to read it thoroughly but that Buzzfeed example was eye catching
N30
Activity: 309
August 20, 2016, 10:21:56 AM
hi, dev.
this i awesome buddy another ways to show that this project is moving forward, keep it up
 more power your project dev. Cool Cool Cool

Roll Eyes

Project is moving forward every day. Smiley

Wow JensS and ADZ team this is a huge update. Thanks Team.
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
August 20, 2016, 09:24:37 AM
hi, dev.
this i awesome buddy another ways to show that this project is moving forward, keep it up

Roll Eyes

Project is moving forward every day. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
August 20, 2016, 08:30:39 AM
Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
Jens
Activity: 812
August 20, 2016, 07:42:26 AM
hi, dev.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
August 20, 2016, 03:55:57 AM
Good stuff coinstatic, the team will spend less time dealing with the trolls and focus on finishing developments/ major promo when the time is right  Wink

Yes that's the main thing now. A new post on the ADZcoindesk will be added today explaining all different advertising options we'll add. The diversity of opportunities for advertisers will be huge that's for sure. Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 20, 2016, 03:16:55 AM
it's a interesting plan
Activity: 7
August 20, 2016, 03:14:59 AM
Coinstatic you the man for starting this thread. Finally we don't have to deal with the BS anymore  Smiley
Activity: 577
August 19, 2016, 08:01:48 PM
Yes, a troll free ADZcoin discussion section, but I like spam and eggs  Wink

thanks for starting this one coinstatic  Grin
Activity: 35
August 19, 2016, 07:22:13 PM
Good stuff coinstatic, the team will spend less time dealing with the trolls and focus on finishing developments/ major promo when the time is right  Wink
August 19, 2016, 04:46:39 PM
Good we have a moderated tread😃

It was about time haha

Oh yea.. Now Im here! After reading all previous nonsens now Im in new clean tread and feel good.
Thanks Coinstatic for taking this idea and creating this new moderated tread.
Also I see that this move bring couple of new people here, its like ADZ born again Smiley

Cheers buddy. The goal is to move forward with this project and follow updates/developments. No time for B.S

I'm going to enjoy this journey and I'm sure many others will too. Once everything kicks off, there's no going back  Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
August 19, 2016, 03:47:19 PM
Oh yea.. Now Im here! After reading all previous nonsens now Im in new clean tread and feel good.
Thanks Coinstatic for taking this idea and creating this new moderated tread.
Also I see that this move bring couple of new people here, its like ADZ born again Smiley
Activity: 325
August 19, 2016, 03:17:49 PM
Good we have a moderated tread😃
Pages:
Jump to: