Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz - page 87. (Read 156193 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
September 10, 2016, 09:37:54 AM
Thanks I will the first thing i notice is this coin is pre-mined, which is not a problem as pre-mines are very useful if used correctly, does any one know

1) Total amount Pre-Mined of the current available supply of 47,171,560

2) How many of this pre-mine has so far been used

Thanks

Thanks for the replies but the question wasnt really answered :-)

How many coins where preminded and how many are left Thanks

50% and about half of those are left. Our estimate is that it will run for about one more year and we won't require additional funding by selling equity in our company (which is our preference), but that's something the future will decide. Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 09:31:52 AM
Thanks I will the first thing i notice is this coin is pre-mined, which is not a problem as pre-mines are very useful if used correctly, does any one know

Thanks

Thanks for the replies but the question wasnt really answered :-)

How many coins where preminded and how many are left Thanks
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

Nice one I have updated the FB group and the OP of this thread

Could you fix the bug for the registration form and also have it added to Coinmarketcap

Could you also add an explorer for ADZ if possible

Cheers mate
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 10, 2016, 08:31:06 AM

Thanks for adding!

However the registration form has a bug there's an error when trying to sign up, please check that.

Also will the exchange be added to Coinmarketcap?

Cheers,
Jens
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 10, 2016, 07:57:03 AM

Thanks

Hello,

Yes indeed the pre-mine is very useful to fund development. I would say still around 20% is in the wallet and this will be gradually spent to cover development cost. So in essence we will never require to attract big investors (at least to get all initial developments ready) or sell part of our businesses equity which is a good thing in many ways.

As the price is gradually rising the last months I can firmly say the pre-mine won't have an influence on the market price since the volume will also grow once we start the mass promo's.

Have a great day!
Jens

If it wasn't for the pre-mine the amount of developments happening for this project wouldn't have ever taken place

Most people in the crypto space have given pre-mine a bad name, and also ICO's (such as ETH) because of the dumpers behind the project who have no future plans for a business and no concept. Just all talk

But when a pre-mine is used for the right purpose (development) such as this project and a few out there then it is actually beneficial because without it, you would have to spend money on development and if you fail to do that, then consider the business has failed

That's right, and the pre-mine will eventually run out and we'll use the revenue we generate from the various income sources in our network (the ad server on ADZbuzz, Payment gateway, Marketplace, Web wallet etc.) to cover developers and maintenance cost.

The good news is that we already generate revenue and with the lifelong traffic offer we have an offer for sale that will generate around 1 million dollars worth of ADZ the next months. This means we can perfectly balance things out to have virtually no impact on the overall project.

Nobody should worry the latest blog post shows exactly why the price will rise and keep on gradually rising indefinitely because fo the way we have set things up. It's way more clever than any ICO or angel investor pump and dump scheme and we stay in full control of our business. Smiley
Activity: 644
September 10, 2016, 07:30:56 AM

Thanks

Hello,

Yes indeed the pre-mine is very useful to fund development. I would say still around 20% is in the wallet and this will be gradually spent to cover development cost. So in essence we will never require to attract big investors (at least to get all initial developments ready) or sell part of our businesses equity which is a good thing in many ways.

As the price is gradually rising the last months I can firmly say the pre-mine won't have an influence on the market price since the volume will also grow once we start the mass promo's.

Have a great day!
Jens

If it wasn't for the pre-mine the amount of developments happening for this project wouldn't have ever taken place

Most people in the crypto space have given pre-mine a bad name, and also ICO's (such as ETH) because of the dumpers behind the project who have no future plans for a business and no concept. Just all talk

But when a pre-mine is used for the right purpose (development) such as this project and a few out there then it is actually beneficial because without it, you would have to spend money on development and if you fail to do that, then consider the business has failed
clearly explaned just don't put any doubts and believes with the coin project that you are supporting everything will goes to right place success for both dev and the community will be expected. good luck jenss.
September 10, 2016, 06:49:56 AM

Thanks

Hello,

Have a great day!
Jens

Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 10, 2016, 06:46:20 AM
This project is hot . I will join this adzbuzz. it is worthy investing and get more profit
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 10, 2016, 06:35:53 AM
HI Everybody,

Just posted a new blog post on the ADZcoindesk called ADZbuzz vs. Steemit, i'm sure this will be an interesting read for many of you who want to get a better understanding how we'll deal with the obvious flaws of current and already failed business models. Smiley

Check it out here:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzbuzz-vs-steemit/

Have a great day!
Jens

That was a killer blog post. You nailed it man. I loved reading every last bit of it

And best of all, everything you mentioned is true

Well it's an opinion based post that's right so anybody refuting the Steemit mentions can do so and i'll adjust the post. Smiley

The way we'll handle the problems with their concept is obviously the most interesting aspect of the article and i'm sure it shows the potential of our concept not only in the short-term but for years to come.

The potential for growth and going viral is enormous. Smiley
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 10, 2016, 06:33:40 AM

Thanks

Hello,

Have a great day!
Jens
September 10, 2016, 05:15:17 AM

Thanks
September 10, 2016, 05:13:50 AM
HI Everybody,

Just posted a new blog post on the ADZcoindesk called ADZbuzz vs. Steemit, i'm sure this will be an interesting read for many of you who want to get a better understanding how we'll deal with the obvious flaws of current and already failed business models. Smiley

Check it out here:

Have a great day!
Jens

That was a killer blog post. You nailed it man. I loved reading every last bit of it

And best of all, everything you mentioned is true
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
September 10, 2016, 04:57:49 AM
Seems an interesting project will do some research
yes make some research and grab the opportunity while the price still low because we can't say what will happen in the next week or two.
good luck to you and just keep watching this thread to see updates from the dev team.

You need to read all the pages here from the start. ADZ got lot of volatality in prices. You must be aware of all concerns regarding this coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 10, 2016, 04:55:20 AM
yes make some research and grab the opportunity while the price still low because we can't say what will happen in the next week or two.
good luck to you and just keep watching this thread to see updates from the dev team.
September 10, 2016, 04:48:50 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 09, 2016, 10:17:51 PM
I like this adz coins. with this news. it has got big pump on exchange
I will buy some adzcoins

Every day more and more people love this coin but its not only about the ADZ coin, you should jump in to the ADZbuzz bus, get some Buzz Powers and VIP.
The VIP offer will be gone on 11th, only one day left to grab a spot.
Updates are awesome and personally im max excited for the future of ADZbuzz and aDZbuzzer as im sitting on a few hundreds of thousands ADZcoins.
This is how ADZ project will change many life's.
Best greetings JensS!
nice advice mate which is correct adbuzz will generate the income and make the coin more valuable so much better to support that project and ride with the coin value when things turned to complete success.
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
September 09, 2016, 08:27:13 PM
I like this adz coins. with this news. it has got big pump on exchange
I will buy some adzcoins

Every day more and more people love this coin but its not only about the ADZ coin, you should jump in to the ADZbuzz bus, get some Buzz Powers and VIP.
The VIP offer will be gone on 11th, only one day left to grab a spot.
Updates are awesome and personally im max excited for the future of ADZbuzz and aDZbuzzer as im sitting on a few hundreds of thousands ADZcoins.
This is how ADZ project will change many life's.
Best greetings JensS!
Activity: 577
September 09, 2016, 12:37:02 PM
All I can say after reading your latest blog post JensS is WOW!
legendary
Buzzex Exchange
September 09, 2016, 08:07:01 AM
HI Everybody,

Check it out here:

Have a great day!
Jens
Pages:
Jump to: