Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aegis, x15, PoS/Pow Hybrid - DEBIT CARD COMING!/ANN 8PM GMT - page 18. (Read 57956 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Many people in thread were disappoint about my job, so i have brought in my friend to help the coin. he will take over as lead dev and and experiment with a hardware project he was planning to test with bitcoin. That was not original vision for the coin but until i am back it is good to use as experiment ground. also i am sorry for my writings, english is not my primary language. ben will take over to improve the readability of our ann thread, as well as taking on the PR. we also look for new additions to the team if you have experience in hardware to help with Aegis 1 project, which is currently in pre-alpha.

thank you.

That is good news!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Many people in thread were disappoint about my job, so i have brought in my friend to help the coin. he will take over as lead dev and and experiment with a hardware project he was planning to test with bitcoin. That was not original vision for the coin but until i am back it is good to use as experiment ground. also i am sorry for my writings, english is not my primary language. ben will take over to improve the readability of our ann thread, as well as taking on the PR. we also look for new additions to the team if you have experience in hardware to help with Aegis 1 project, which is currently in pre-alpha.

thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Its still early, give this coin time, I think we could see some nice features coming.

+1

even if we see no nice features tomorrow, give this (or any) coin some time... to wait - it's so hard and so profitable!

I agree Alicea
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Its still early, give this coin time, I think we could see some nice features coming.

+1

even if we see no nice features tomorrow, give this (or any) coin some time... to wait - it's so hard and so profitable!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
WTS 5400 AGS as well, similar rate as above.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
WTS around 42k AEGIS, i have some trust and im reliable.  pm for offers, looking for around .3 BTC for it...
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
12.5k AGS for sale, pm me an offer
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 59
Just to clarify on what I said earlier, I won't be able to maintain this coin for anitime during the foresee able future. I just got promoted to a bigger position over the weekend and underestimated the workload and catch up I'll have in the next few weeks. I'll check in to the thread every couple of days to make sure everything is still alr ight, but don't except any updates or news from me

F@#$, bad luck Sad

Want to buy some too.
Make me an offer.
However AEGIS/BTC market was up 6 hours ago ... Here
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Just to clarify on what I said earlier, I won't be able to maintain this coin for anitime during the foresee able future. I just got promoted to a bigger position over the weekend and underestimated the workload and catch up I'll have in the next few weeks. I'll check in to the thread every couple of days to make sure everything is still alr ight, but don't except any updates or news from me

Wow... Just Woooow.

Activity: 1
Gigabyted, I'm looking to buy 75-100k coins  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Why the fuck do "developers" keep doing this shit? Do not release a coin if you are not going to maintain it. Wasted tons of hash and sat in a hot house for a coin that will be forgotten tomorrow.

Oh well, see you guys on the next shitcoin.

He didn't say he was dropping the coins, he said he wont have time for it for the next weeks.  He will stay here to solve little problems if it have some.  But the real development will have to wait until he's less busy thats all.  At least he's fair with everyone.  It's a proof of honesty you know.  He could have pump this up and let it die, he didn't.

His coin has 4 days of mining. We are already 21% done with the POW blocks. Could he not wait 2 more days to say this? Makes no sense.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

Why the fuck do "developers" keep doing this shit? Do not release a coin if you are not going to maintain it. Wasted tons of hash and sat in a hot house for a coin that will be forgotten tomorrow.

He didn't say he was dropping the coins, he said he wont have time for it for the next weeks.  He will stay here to solve little problems if it have some.  But the real development will have to wait until he's less busy thats all.  At least he's fair with everyone.  It's a proof of honesty you know.  He could have pump this up and let it die, he didn't.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Pages:
Jump to: