Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AEON [2019-09-27: Upgrade to version 0.13.0.0 ASAP HF@1146200 Oct 25] - page 14. (Read 625085 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
@bitpotter. Also in all of its market history, Aeon's price was 10% of Monero's price. Monero is presently trading on $89 and based in market history, this implies that Aeon might be very undervalued.

Many coins are undervalued now ... but that doesn't mean they have the potential to grow. Although I believe in the future of the AEON coin
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
@bitpotter. Also in all of its market history, Aeon's price was 10% of Monero's price. Monero is presently trading on $89 and based in market history, this implies that Aeon might be very undervalued.
legendary
I reckon not the miners. The producers of Asics for Aeon, however, might pump this and begin a new industry for the next in demand coin in the next years. Private, anonymous, Cryptonote coins.

My speculation hehehehe.

It’s a little too late since there is minimal new coin supply to mine right now. It would make more sense to finish porting Aeon to monero latest framework then fork aeon and start a new chain from scratch with ASICS. This way you have a fresh chain, full privacy (no ring 0) history, all the tested benefits and bug fixes of 6+ years, and support of ASICS on an asic friendly POW. But that won’t happen for at least another 2(?) years when supply runs out of aeon and the unknown functionality of tail emissions kicks in. So you could say that creating ASICS now would show the full functionality on the chain to prove out any issues of sha3 + ASICS and allow for bug fixes related to ASICS before forking and creating that fresh new chain to start all over with.

Just a theory here.

Which reminds me, where is that tari whitepaper.  Wink

I disagree. Cryptonote coins have a tail emission. Also, it would be more costly for manufacturers of Asics to develop a coin, grow a supporting community and produce the Asics all by themselves.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
It appears the whale that controls the bot has been supporting 3000 sats and has been buying everything he can up to 10k sats.

Aeon market is very illiquid, I speculate the whale cannot accumulate on big volume without pumping it.

in effect aeon presently approaching 5000 sats.
it is impressive to see on bittrex, that the progression is obtained with a daily volume of much less than 1 btc
so you are right, the coin is very illiquid.
some members said that the available supply is in fact limited.
Activity: 346
Merit: 23
I reckon not the miners. The producers of Asics for Aeon, however, might pump this and begin a new industry for the next in demand coin in the next years. Private, anonymous, Cryptonote coins.

My speculation hehehehe.

It’s a little too late since there is minimal new coin supply to mine right now. It would make more sense to finish porting Aeon to monero latest framework then fork aeon and start a new chain from scratch with ASICS. This way you have a fresh chain, full privacy (no ring 0) history, all the tested benefits and bug fixes of 6+ years, and support of ASICS on an asic friendly POW. But that won’t happen for at least another 2(?) years when supply runs out of aeon and the unknown functionality of tail emissions kicks in. So you could say that creating ASICS now would show the full functionality on the chain to prove out any issues of sha3 + ASICS and allow for bug fixes related to ASICS before forking and creating that fresh new chain to start all over with.

Just a theory here.

Which reminds me, where is that tari whitepaper.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Miners are not that dumb. You mine, you dump your bags and you never get back. I dont think that assumption that some might wanna pump the price to offset the cost of electricity by increasing profits from selling, is correct. Nah its not miners. Its you, bbc.reporter, who pumps it up. You want out of your debts. This is why you long for better prices for your bags. It would be a negligence on my part to overlook and not to mention the fact that most of you, people, just wanna sell and quit. We are all in the same boat.

To verify miners pumping you have to first realize it takes about 24hrs for coins to settle on an exchange. Miners must receive their payouts, send to exchange, drop off mining on the network (to reset diff and increase coins received when they start again), pump exchange volume with 1btc, dump all coins, then return to mining and repeat.

It's fairly clear this is what is done with crypto mining. Mining is not done to "support the network" on a large scale. It's done for profiteering and that is it. The little guys are the ones "supporting the network" by adding additional checkers of the blockchain. Unless a large source of hash rate is run by the devs of a project, mining is for profit by farms.

It really is sad Aeon.to shut down. It shows that people are not using Aeon to purchase goods, at least in the public eye.
in this case if the miners only prioritize a network on a large scale but from the results of mining they only suffer losses and not profitable clearly if I as a miner I do not do because as a miner wants a satisfactory result in mining and the plus value is running the network
legendary

My speculation hehehehe.
Miners are not that dumb. You mine, you dump your bags and you never get back. I dont think that assumption that some might wanna pump the price to offset the cost of electricity by increasing profits from selling, is correct. Nah its not miners. Its you, bbc.reporter, who pumps it up. You want out of your debts. This is why you long for better prices for your bags. It would be a negligence on my part to overlook and not to mention the fact that most of you, people, just wanna sell and quit. We are all in the same boat.

To verify miners pumping you have to first realize it takes about 24hrs for coins to settle on an exchange. Miners must receive their payouts, send to exchange, drop off mining on the network (to reset diff and increase coins received when they start again), pump exchange volume with 1btc, dump all coins, then return to mining and repeat.

It's fairly clear this is what is done with crypto mining. Mining is not done to "support the network" on a large scale. It's done for profiteering and that is it. The little guys are the ones "supporting the network" by adding additional checkers of the blockchain. Unless a large source of hash rate is run by the devs of a project, mining is for profit by farms.

It really is sad Aeon.to shut down. It shows that people are not using Aeon to purchase goods, at least in the public eye.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
legendary
@estenity. Are you speculating the pumps are done by the miners to increase their profitabilty? I reckon that might be good for Aeon's basic mining infrastructure and secure the network more. I reckon that should be the first economic development for any proof of work cryptocoin.

I speculate that it is americanpegasus pumping. Hello americanpegasus hehe.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
It appears the whale that controls the bot has been supporting 3000 sats and has been buying everything he can up to 10k sats.

Aeon market is very illiquid, I speculate the whale cannot accumulate on big volume without pumping it.

so probably, as to stimulate mining results in a relatively limited benefit,
should be better to try to include aeon in a system where it would be of greater use.
however,both goals are not incompatible.
legendary

I know for at least TradeOgre that that do not allow withdrawals to payment ID. I haven’t used bittrex in a while but I think they were the same last time I used them. I’ve never used HItBTC so I can’t say whether they do or don’t allow payment id withdrawals but if OP has a payment id then I assume they do

TradeOgre does allow withdrawal with a payment ID as I checked just now.

Good to hear. When I went to withdraw a month ago it only had basic wallet address box to fill like btc/ltc
Activity: 203
Merit: 166
I know for at least TradeOgre that that do not allow withdrawals to payment ID. I haven’t used bittrex in a while but I think they were the same last time I used them. I’ve never used HItBTC so I can’t say whether they do or don’t allow payment id withdrawals but if OP has a payment id then I assume they do

TradeOgre does allow withdrawal with a payment ID as I checked just now.
Activity: 203
Merit: 166
hello I was send my coins from HitBTC to bittrex a couple hours ago but nothing happen   

Transaction hash:   f41cea057dd81aded27ce61e322e9b4caa8377fe9abe11ca4bdcff522eff7181

on the block explorer I do not see nothing

hitbtc saying that all was withdrow

It’s highly unlikely that an exchange would allow cross exchange transfers. Considering bittrex typically uses a standard deposit address and also a payment ID specific to user, it’s a good chance that the funds were either sent to the main address only with nonpayment id or hitbtc just didn’t send it.

I don't see why an exchange wouldn't allow transfer to another exchange. I see the said tx in the explorer http://162.210.173.150/search?value=f41cea057dd81aded27ce61e322e9b4caa8377fe9abe11ca4bdcff522eff7181 with long payment ID a24dd10766304e46b32aa18177c25d5df911a33900f748b385cbb09b53fe8af8. If this payment ID is indeed what Bittrex assigned to you and Bittrex still doesn't recognize your deposit, then it could be either HitBTC or Bittrex is lying.
hello I was send my coins from HitBTC to bittrex a couple hours ago but nothing happen   

Transaction hash:   f41cea057dd81aded27ce61e322e9b4caa8377fe9abe11ca4bdcff522eff7181

on the block explorer I do not see nothing

hitbtc saying that all was withdrow

It’s highly unlikely that an exchange would allow cross exchange transfers. Considering bittrex typically uses a standard deposit address and also a payment ID specific to user, it’s a good chance that the funds were either sent to the main address only with nonpayment id or hitbtc just didn’t send it.
Synthgauge, some people just enjoy coding for a hobby just like some people enjoy harassing others for a hobby. People can do as they please in their spare time, some people just want to be compensated for their use of spare time.
Pages:
Jump to: