Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AEON [2019-09-27: Upgrade to version 0.13.0.0 ASAP HF@1146200 Oct 25] - page 11. (Read 625085 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
What is happen with aeon it is undervalued right now or ?
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
@bigslimvdub, @estenity. I reckon just preserve buying power at present, our pumping whale is gone hehe. He might return and surprise everyone when everything has calmed down similar to the last time he pumped Aeon.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
@bigslimvdub. The americanpegsus is back. Maybe we should reach out to her and do an interview for the community blog. It might be good for the community to gather around her again together.

Since she is promoting again now on YouTube, maybe she should show interest in Aeon again by doing a bit?

I sent her a short message on social media 10 days ago. She never replied, however hehehe. I reckon she might not be interested in reviving new life in Aeon or she is quietly accumulating before reviving new life hehehehe.

Well at 1600 sats it’s definitely the time to accumulate I suppose.

exactly.
Activity: 346
Merit: 23
@bigslimvdub. The americanpegsus is back. Maybe we should reach out to her and do an interview for the community blog. It might be good for the community to gather around her again together.

Since she is promoting again now on YouTube, maybe she should show interest in Aeon again by doing a bit?

I sent her a short message on social media 10 days ago. She never replied, however hehehe. I reckon she might not be interested in reviving new life in Aeon or she is quietly accumulating before reviving new life hehehehe.

Well at 1600 sats it’s definitely the time to accumulate I suppose.
legendary

Activity: 367
Merit: 41
sell wall at 2,630 sat on bittrex, rapidly decreasing.

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Activity: 367
Merit: 41

i dont know why you are so sure, but why not interview her ? may be a good thing.
legendary
Can I get

What are you looking for?

What did the fork do?

You can see a general overview of what was done here https://aeon-community.medium.com/state-of-aeon-10-14-2020-c7b5c68c57cf
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
What did the fork do?
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Added Windows and Linux binaries for AeonLW
https://github.com/BigslimVdub/AeonLW/releases/tag/v1.4.1

Looks like someone has an Android app about ready for Aeon.
https://github.com/ivoryguru/aeonwallet

Also FYI, IMO if this app is good to go and it gets on the google PLay store that he should get the bounty from M2049 aeonujo whatever app from aeonfunding.

I got rid of my android phones so no way to test this other than an old Tab A with KitKat I have laying around.
Notice email sent out

is aeonLW ready for the november fork ?

I updated release to v0.14.0.0 only. Have not build binaries with 14.1. Shouldn’t really matter because there is no locked block function on rpc and application is self.

If your package includes its own node then it may fork off the network at some point (at least temporarily) if a transaction spending a locked output gets mined.

I updated to 0.14.1.0 for AeonLW macOS binaries, I'll get to the others whenever. I do not know if anyone actually uses the app or not.

I use the Aeonix release binaries when building AeonLW. It doesn't make much sense to build my own static binaries for that especially since I use it for remote node use and never use the daemon. Local Daemon function really isn't optimized to work with RPC. Pretty slow.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Notice email sent out

I updated release to v0.14.0.0 only. Have not build binaries with 14.1. Shouldn’t really matter because there is no locked block function on rpc and application is self.

If your package includes its own node then it may fork off the network at some point (at least temporarily) if a transaction spending a locked output gets mined.
We are moving toward a new release including a hard fork to make some incremental improvements to the difficulty algorithm (in particular, improve its responsiveness to hash rate changes). There are many other bug fixes and improvements committed in GitHub. One notable enhancement will be support for multisig.

Testnet will fork at height 131111

If you are prepared to build your own binaries from GitHub, now would be a good time to give that a try and report any issues.

Test net, forks and shit. Who cares about that shit, who in hell gives a relevance to anything? Nobody. My punches and leg kicks target every ass. Nothing makes sense and should be ignored. Just dont be that guy. Dont stroll about like u care coz its all written on your huge forehead, right there. Its wideness accommodates drawing hieroglyphs and solving math equations. With forehead that wide u should be nerdy enough to understand nobody cares about ur pretense of being engrossed by something that is sapped by the lack of care on part of those to whom its addressed.

Huh?
Notice email sent out

Activity: 396
Merit: 109
We are moving toward a new release including a hard fork to make some incremental improvements to the difficulty algorithm (in particular, improve its responsiveness to hash rate changes). There are many other bug fixes and improvements committed in GitHub. One notable enhancement will be support for multisig.

Testnet will fork at height 131111

If you are prepared to build your own binaries from GitHub, now would be a good time to give that a try and report any issues.

Test net, forks and shit. Who cares about that shit, who in hell gives a relevance to anything? Nobody. My punches and leg kicks target every ass. Nothing makes sense and should be ignored. Just dont be that guy. Dont stroll about like u care coz its all written on your huge forehead, right there. Its wideness accommodates drawing hieroglyphs and solving math equations. With forehead that wide u should be nerdy enough to understand nobody cares about ur pretense of being engrossed by something that is sapped by the lack of care on part of those to whom its addressed.
Pages:
Jump to: