Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 14. (Read 75232 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Masternodes possible with that algo?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can someone explain what these short bumps are?
https://imgur.com/a/ByK1U

I see this on AERM more often than any other coin. Is this just caused due to the low Market cap?

This coin has a future, and right now people are starting to hear about it, i just bought 12000 coin at 0.16 and will be holding for a while and maby buy more if it gets cheaper, but i think the bottom price for this coin is around 0.15, when it goes down to 0.10 it always go back up in some minutes. This is a perfect coin to make 300% and i recommend to hold in for middle term.

Its very normal for small coins that people are just hearing about + low marked cap as you say to have short bumps, but i think we will se a more stabile price for AERM in the next months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Can someone explain what these short bumps are?

I see this on AERM more often than any other coin. Is this just caused due to the low Market cap?
Activity: 27
We can stake this coin online at Stakeunited.com. Everything is automatic, no need to run your PC 24/7 any more!
Activity: 57
What's with the huge price drop for today? I can't seem to figure out the cause. I am aware the whole market dipped today, but a 64% decrease is crazy for just one day. So should i be worried or should i take this as a blessing and buy a lot of AERM?
Almost normal corrections after huge increases over short period of time after released.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
What's with the huge price drop for today? I can't seem to figure out the cause. I am aware the whole market dipped today, but a 64% decrease is crazy for just one day. So should i be worried or should i take this as a blessing and buy a lot of AERM?
Activity: 71
how many vega 64 hashrate?
The POW doesn`t work. It is only POS coin .
Activity: 188
how many vega 64 hashrate?
We can try listing on kucoin ? What do you think about that?
Activity: 1
You need 5.000.000 DOT Coins for listing on Cryptopia

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
What Cryptopia ? For listing on Cryptopia need 20 BTC, devs don`t have enough money for that. Maybe in future , or we are all holders will help to raise funds for the other big exchanges

Are you sure? Last I heard Cryptopia listing was 5 BTC, unless something changed recently. I don't even know if there is an exchange that takes such outrageously high listing fees.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
What Cryptopia ? For listing on Cryptopia need 20 BTC, devs don`t have enough money for that. Maybe in future , or we are all holders will help to raise funds for the other big exchanges

damn thats alot of mullah

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

Thats a issue with small mcap coins now. The exchange listings have become so large it is almost the same as mcap Tongue
I dont really see how Aerium will come out of this trend at the moment. But if it does il stake my coins with a good maturity so will hopefully get something back Smiley
Activity: 60
Listing on Cryptobridge is great news!
Cryptopia listing is coming and trigger further pump.
Let's hodl and stake Wink
When Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex?
Activity: 90
Activity: 2
Listing on Cryptobridge is great news!
Cryptopia listing is coming and trigger further pump.
Let's hodl and stake Wink
Activity: 224
Would love to buy but its been hours and my deposit is still not on that shitty exchange. Meanwhile price went up a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: