Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 11. (Read 75232 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Guys, I've got a question ... Since the 25th till today, i've gotten zero coins on staking. I have 5000 aerium coins, I was supposed to get rewards for staking I've got ziltch ... Only me or anybody else ?

you have to check that it is the current version of the portfolio and if so it is very important very important ACTIVATED

You can download it from the page

https://www.aerium.info/

pos after 100000 block is broken. Award 0,001 AER. The wallet is new.
Activity: 37
Guys, I've got a question ... Since the 25th till today, i've gotten zero coins on staking. I have 5000 aerium coins, I was supposed to get rewards for staking I've got ziltch ... Only me or anybody else ?

you have to check that it is the current version of the portfolio and if so it is very important very important ACTIVATED

You can download it from the page

https://www.aerium.info/
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

currently testing a fix for the difficult problem
it should take few hours because i need to wait few blocks
i extremly recommend to dont withdraw/send coins to anywhere

(message from the DEV) https://discord.gg/kTeyty7

Thank you for that info. Are there any news on this problem? And is this the reason for the 0.0001 AERM stake rewards?
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I got a stake for 0.0001 aerm earlier. And another one (not accepted) for 0.0002.
This can't be right
Activity: 25

currently testing a fix for the difficult problem
it should take few hours because i need to wait few blocks
i extremly recommend to dont withdraw/send coins to anywhere

(message from the DEV) https://discord.gg/kTeyty7
Best stake so far. I thought always the higher the stake amount the higher the reward.

https://imgur.com/a/KQDMx
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
30% down, dumping free coins after Ultra block. Well, price will stabilize in next 3 days and no more BIG block.  I'm keeping all of my coins for now and see where this coin is headed over next few weeks. I believe they will announce some news after these ultra blocks are gone.
Please dont' panic sell. Keeping your coins for next big things. Corrections always occur, dont afraid about corrections and massive corrections correlated to Bitcoin price movements.

Yeah man, things go up and they go down, it's a part of the big picture. Why sell for a loss now when if you HODL for a bit and rake in more coin while it's heading up? What goes up must come down, but also the other way around  Wink

Not really...These high % coins like this just start inflating and the price goes down to 1 SAT in a matter of a couple weeks.  Happens to every 1000% staking coin.
This exactly, the coin price is only going down now, and in a few weeks to a month or 2 it will drop down to 1-2 sats, happens everytime, you need to get in early, make your money, and sell when the price is decent, i sold all mine a week or so ago, and the price has dropped ever since, it will never recover due to how many new coins are coming into supply.
Activity: 64
30% down, dumping free coins after Ultra block. Well, price will stabilize in next 3 days and no more BIG block.  I'm keeping all of my coins for now and see where this coin is headed over next few weeks. I believe they will announce some news after these ultra blocks are gone.
Please dont' panic sell. Keeping your coins for next big things. Corrections always occur, dont afraid about corrections and massive corrections correlated to Bitcoin price movements.

Yeah man, things go up and they go down, it's a part of the big picture. Why sell for a loss now when if you HODL for a bit and rake in more coin while it's heading up? What goes up must come down, but also the other way around  Wink

Not really...These high % coins like this just start inflating and the price goes down to 1 SAT in a matter of a couple weeks.  Happens to every 1000% staking coin.
Activity: 2
Have been staking for the past two days over at StakeUnited.. seems great so far!
Activity: 12

Sure HODL. 1000% staking after the superblocks is still better than most masternode coin....

Ogm4me did my instructions work for your Raspi setup? Maybe we can help the others. I only tested on ubuntu...
Activity: 168
Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

Perfect the price drop. Gonna buy more!

That's what I've been doing slowly.. Smiley Accumulate.
Activity: 14

Activity: 11
Ok and thank you again OGM4ME. I'm not sure if i want to send my coins to a pool. Keeping them in my own wallet would give me a better feeling  Grin. If anyone can provide me a build of the latest linux wallet for raspian or a tutorial (for dummys) how to build it that would make me very happy.

Thanks for your support

this worked for me on ubuntu:

download newest source code from github:

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases

--> Aerium-1.7.1.tar.gz

extract to your home folder

Now make sure that the required packages for Qt5 development of your
distribution are installed, for Debian and Ubuntu these are:

::

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
        build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
        libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
        libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

then
cd /src/leveldb

/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb chmod +x build_detect_platform
/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

cd ..

/Aerium-1.7.1/src make -f makefile.unix

cd ..

/Aerium-1.7.1 qmake
/Aerium-1.7.1 make

you might have to sudo for all. or at the beginning sudo -i

now you should have a file called
aerium-qt

just run it with
./arium-qt

you can find your wallet after syncing in your home folder (hidden directory called .aerium)

have fun and enjoy this great coin.

thank you rolfmetzger for your help. unfortunately i got the following error message after the make -f makefile.unix command:

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb/include -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
makefile.unix:184: recipe for target 'obj/init.o' failed
make: *** [obj/init.o] Error 4

the following commands also fail. I'm not sure what the problem is an how i can solve it. i would be happy if anyone has an idea.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 23
Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

It's definitely around the time to do it  Grin Even though the %12,500 superblock is just about finished, a %1000 stake returns for the rest of the coin is very attractive too. I've been using https://stakeunited.com to stake my AERM and I would highly recommend them to anyone new to staking or even some of the veterans who want one of the best pool services in the game ATM. They let you stake AERM among dozens of other coins, all while giving you higher returns than you would have gotten if solo-staking your coin (unless you're carrying a very large amount of coin of course). Any info you guys might need is easily accessible on their home and tutorial page, and for any super specific questions they also run a very active discord too. Just thought I'd let everyone know about this great opportunity since it makes staking much easier and faster for everyone, happy investing!  Smiley
Here is their discord too incase anyone wanted it: https://discord.gg/wMje9MN

NEWBIE...?
Activity: 12
Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

I am also holding. Makes no sense to sell at this price as there are still active developers.
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: