Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 20. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
anyone able to help? I dl'd new wallet, but coins didn't transfer over. Gone in both places now.

I have the same problem, purchased from stocks.exchange, transferred at least 4 hours ago and no sign of them.
Activity: 7
anyone able to help? I dl'd new wallet, but coins didn't transfer over. Gone in both places now.
Activity: 13
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
There are still issues in the last wallet: it tells me network weight is 44 and my estimated time before next reward is 13 seconds... It's like that since 2 days ago.
Now after having reboot my computer a few days ago, Wallet 1.7 is out of sync (5 days behind)....  Huh Angry

Mine is working fine. Did you add nodes in your conf?

Not that I remember, it always worked fine until v1.7.
The wallet tells me it is out of sync but I have 66 connections to Aerium network.
And it still tells me that I'm staking, that the network weight is 44 and my estimated time before next reward is 13 seconds...

There are so many weird problems with Aerium Sad Dont see how you can have 66 connections, newest wallet and still be out of Sync...
The dev really have alot of work ahead of him/her to make this coin have a shot.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
There are still issues in the last wallet: it tells me network weight is 44 and my estimated time before next reward is 13 seconds... It's like that since 2 days ago.
Now after having reboot my computer a few days ago, Wallet 1.7 is out of sync (5 days behind)....  Huh Angry

Not that I remember, it always worked fine until v1.7.
The wallet tells me it is out of sync but I have 66 connections to Aerium network.
And it still tells me that I'm staking, that the network weight is 44 and my estimated time before next reward is 13 seconds...
Activity: 84
Do you think it will be necessary to enlarge the available supply in the future?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Activity: 84
cryptopia.co.nz it would be good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
The following exchange, namely Kucoin exchange, seems to be good one which will help to spread Aerium vollume further.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

Aerium has nothing to do with Verge, and i dont think Kucoin will list it anytime soon?
But if Kucoin did list Aerium it would be excellent news! Kucoin in one of thoose who probably will grow alot in 2018 Smiley
Activity: 99
The following exchange, namely Kucoin exchange, seems to be good one which will help to spread Aerium vollume further.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
Is there a roadmap and are new features planned? Dev is not quite active on twitter.
Activity: 298
I mining 123coin AERM, after block 10500, I was about 600 coin (v1.4)
And now back to 123 coin (v1.7)
I am very upset about this  Angry, expect dev to re-check and fix help me,thanks!
my wallet: ANuCmD5wD6ckDirrx6ufsgGzvQhgX5n26u
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Hi guys with questions about wallet. Please go to the Aerium Discord there are many people there that can help you solve your specific problem.
Activity: 26
Hello,
Please help me. I have all my coins in Stake, but none in Spendable.
How to fix it?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev Team,

Please update Aerium in coinsmarkets.com, staking has been stopped a long time. Wasting time men.
Activity: 10
hello, i need some help
After the new wallet version dont load the last 2  stake  i have recive new one its work but not the old stake
https://imgur.com/RfIXCgX
In addition to my Wallet V1.7 Upgrade guide it may also be worth doing the following once all synced.

Help : Debug Window : Cosole

In the console window type the following:

CheckWallet
RepairWallet

All of the following should give you an accurate amount in your Wallet. (I lost 6k so be prepared for sadness!!)

We have another 9 Hours until Block 60k hits and the fork happens with all old Wallets getting discontinued.

So long as this goes smoothly the Exchanges can then get back online also and we can get some normality back.

What are these commands for? Shouldn't the wallet be the same?
Activity: 9
In addition to my Wallet V1.7 Upgrade guide it may also be worth doing the following once all synced.

Help : Debug Window : Cosole

In the console window type the following:

CheckWallet
RepairWallet

All of the following should give you an accurate amount in your Wallet. (I lost 6k so be prepared for sadness!!)

We have another 9 Hours until Block 60k hits and the fork happens with all old Wallets getting discontinued.

So long as this goes smoothly the Exchanges can then get back online also and we can get some normality back.

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
The tev said  - CM was the wrong chain , so wallet locked for unlimited time on exchnage
the team is like a noob
stay away
Pages:
Jump to: