Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 22. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
the sync is good now but i lost 200 Aerium ..

bad
Activity: 86
Aerium v1.7 is released

What have changed?

MinConfirmation time up to 60 blocks (One hour)
Blockchain rollback to v1.4
Auto-disconnect from old seed nodes on block 60k
Higher splithrothleshot

Download it here!

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7/aerium-qt.zip

Mac wallet will be released soon as possible
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
What is the plan? AERIUM is now part of the sleeping GIANT, don't sell your AERIUM, keep it and HODL.
Good luck to all hodlers of AERIUM.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Have the newest wallet, got some nice superstakes (which will be lost it seems?).
But coins stopped maturing, so i shut off and are waiting for new wallet Smiley

Had wallet synced (at least it looked like) but had to restart pc and after a new start there are 2 days missing. Waiting for a new wallet as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Have the newest wallet, got some nice superstakes (which will be lost it seems?).
But coins stopped maturing, so i shut off and are waiting for new wallet Smiley
Activity: 117
same problem the wallet don't sync

i tested 1.4,1.5,1.6 and the fix

all of my coin is on stake and blocked for few days...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think you can find the different wallet versions in the Discord. Link is on page 1 of ANN.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Non version 1,5 and 1,6 are sync! Where do I get 1.4? Or what nodes can be added? Thanks!
Activity: 182
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your coin has Masternode?

Cryptopia listing is going to be great  I also wish the developer would consider Masternodes too. I really think Cryptopia and masternodes would make this coin great.

Yes . I think we set up Masternode for this coin. It will increase trading volume and coin will grow later
Activity: 210
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your coin has Masternode?

Cryptopia listing is going to be great  I also wish the developer would consider Masternodes too. I really think Cryptopia and masternodes would make this coin great.
Activity: 182
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I have problem with wallet (1.4, 1.5) . The wallet doesn`t  synchronized . I tried v 1.4 and v 1.5 . What I need to do to solve this problem?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Holy fuck, so we gotta roll back to version 1.4 and now that version is triggering a virus alert and I can't even download it. What is going on with the wallet? What went SERIOUSLY wrong in v 1.5 and 1.6?

holy fuck already all coins that were scams from the beginning are showing their true colors.

Not a scam. At least not because of this.

The virus is a false positive, just whitelist it and you should be fine.

1.4 blockchain works well now, true but all those superstakes are gone  Sad
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
The most fantastic coin of this year
Activity: 97

Important news from dev:

''
@everyone something went very wrong with the v1.5 and v1.6 wallet versions, we recommend to rollback your version to v1.4, my internet conection and my PC are dead, i will only be able to code a new version on Tuesday

@everyone PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY EXCHANGE UNTIL EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO NORMAL

''
wallet version 1.4 works well, but the percentage of the stack is small, probably 500%
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Holy fuck, so we gotta roll back to version 1.4 and now that version is triggering a virus alert and I can't even download it. What is going on with the wallet? What went SERIOUSLY wrong in v 1.5 and 1.6?

holy fuck already all coins that were scams from the beginning are showing their true colors.
legendary
I can't sync with 1.4
We need nodes
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic

Important news from dev:

''
@everyone something went very wrong with the v1.5 and v1.6 wallet versions, we recommend to rollback your version to v1.4, my internet conection and my PC are dead, i will only be able to code a new version on Tuesday

@everyone PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY EXCHANGE UNTIL EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO NORMAL

''
legendary
Is the chain stuck? I haven't seen a block for hours.

Looks like we ran out of mature coins to stake  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: