Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 51. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyone know mining ROI currently?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
and 12.500% yearly with POS AERM?
usually we'd say 12.500% is equal to a HALF of 25%. In the West they'd use dots and in the Soviets we'd use commas. Sort of 12,5%
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
sorry i am newbie, anyone can explain for me that what is APR?

It means Annual Percentage Rate. You will earn coins just by having coins in your wallet and let them stake. Called Proof of Stake (POS).
and 12.500% yearly with POS AERM?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

It means Annual Percentage Rate. You will earn coins just by having coins in your wallet and let them stake. Called Proof of Stake (POS).
MaxSupply to 500.000 AERM?
Activity: 170
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
It's shame that the winning Spanish translation feels like it was done with google translate by a 12 years old. I even translated the normal ANN text and the image's text, and that poor translation still won. Sad I'm enjoying my reward for participating anyway thanks Aerium Team!! 
Activity: 91
not have value. try look on blockfolio lol!

What are you talking about!? lol
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
not have value. try look on blockfolio lol!
Activity: 56
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every three hours after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:8433 -u -p c=AERM

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
madpool.xyz stop paying? and what wrong with other pools, maybe something wrong happen. Sad
Activity: 14
Why all pools do not work?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Anyone know when the 3rd airdrop will be strated?
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
$1.12.. 100MH/s@$10/1day  Smiley
when do you release website and whitepaper?
Activity: 36

When POS starts, its not as crazy as it looks initially.... look at this spreadsheet for 90 days POS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SzMjhuwW1wElAjWRlbJ6sBJiW4wzcoN9jG5um4r4Kl8/edit#gid=0
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
I understand the POS of this coin but i think 7 days for POW is a bit ridiculous. I think if you look at signatum and their 2 months of POW, it did nothing for the coin in the long run. I know, I know It was all a big scam but having such a small POW phase wont help.

This is designed to be a PoS coin from the start, and this was designed to have very low supply before PoS hits. PoW is only there to give a fair chance to everyone to acquire a piece of the already very low supply after the PoW phase. Comparison to signatum is completely irrelevant and meaningless. Aside from the algo, there is nothing in common.
Pages:
Jump to: