Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 52. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Wow block 8511 already, last 2 days of mining were so lame... with the ddos attacks and stuff I feel like I lost a lot of coins and time...

We all did, that was probably the whole point of the ddos attacks.

Not me, I am mining on BSOD pool. Not had a single issue thankfully. I don't and will never use Nicehash though so not sure about those miners.

Also on BSOD and everything is ok.

I was on poolofd32th and I think I even mined more coins these last couple of days because of miners leaving or something.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I understand the POS of this coin but i think 7 days for POW is a bit ridiculous. I think if you look at signatum and their 2 months of POW, it did nothing for the coin in the long run. I know, I know It was all a big scam but having such a small POW phase wont help.

Maybe we should get a couple of extra days yo make up for the time and coins lost during the issues with the pools... am I right 🤗
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I understand the POS of this coin but i think 7 days for POW is a bit ridiculous. I think if you look at signatum and their 2 months of POW, it did nothing for the coin in the long run. I know, I know It was all a big scam but having such a small POW phase wont help.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
Wow block 8511 already, last 2 days of mining were so lame... with the ddos attacks and stuff I feel like I lost a lot of coins and time...

Not me, I am mining on BSOD pool. Not had a single issue thankfully. I don't and will never use Nicehash though so not sure about those miners.

Also on BSOD and everything is ok.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 126

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Where can I see the list of participants 2º Airdrop -- 100 Slots  Huh

I participated in Airdrop No. 2, but did not get anything - I would very much like to know why my wallet is empty, like the head of a young girl?
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Altough didn't win it, quite happy to received 5 AERM first bounty reward  Grin Grin

Thanks Dev..
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Don't worry. We are going to reach 3$. Wink

Good for dumpers.  Smiley Good luck anyway.
Activity: 423
it looks good start for mining.

Risk-averse miners can walk away with profit now. Risk-taking miners may choose to hodl for the pump that often comes shortly after a coin gets listed for the first time. Although, stocks.exchange is such a small exchange that pump may be less likely.

edit - $3 is extremely improbable as a sustained price target.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

Sold my 1k for 14k satoshi, mined for 0.01 BTC, got 0.15 and I'm happy. Don't care about moon, especially with this pumpndump kind of PoS and 10% PoW premine.
Ha-ha, you can sold it now for 16k  Wink

I went back to see - the highest bid is 13k. Anyway I made x15 and don't care anymore. Support pumpndump if you want, I don't. Bye.
Don't worry. We are going to reach 3$. Wink

Sold my 1k for 14k satoshi, mined for 0.01 BTC, got 0.15 and I'm happy. Don't care about moon, especially with this pumpndump kind of PoS and 10% PoW premine.

I went back to see - the highest bid is 13k. Anyway I made x15 and don't care anymore. Support pumpndump if you want, I don't. Bye.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Activity: 322

All who give a airdrop, dump his coin. Very huge airdrop, dev's mistake.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
https://stocks.exchange/trade/AERM/BTC We are live! thanks everyone  Cheesy
Which exchange will be his next for the plan. Please respond.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Where is best hash rate? (pool)

Bsod has most of the hashrate. Madpool is nice and quiet.
Pages:
Jump to: