Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 50. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 21
i am airdrop, nice project i think
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Nice Discord community with useful bot-commands, nice new Explorer - Aerium will have bright future!
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Please create a wallet using the !register command!
and then I'd have to use !aerm withdraw to send myself funds
Merit: 100
So the important thing is even if the price crashes, holders will win because of PoS. Extra coins from PoS will recover the loss from price and ever it can give us profit. So good luck guys. Smiley

Yes and if more people comes in, value will just rise and go for snowball effect.

Earliest is the best to get in, don't wait for the green candle ^^   Like buying a ticket for something that's already gone.

Volume and order book are filling in.

More buy volume and still same selling amount, wich is about 4.2% of total supply.

Very good signal Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
So the important thing is even if the price crashes, holders will win because of PoS. Extra coins from PoS will recover the loss from price and even it can give us profit. So good luck guys. Smiley
This POS program is really nice, huge and fast, should hit the end of it with a nice overall upping trend on chart.

Even more with more markets adoption.

Hopefully dev have a marketing friend working on that part on the venture Wink

Trex is a must, but need cryptopia or bitz or hitbtc can be nice aswell.

Anyway, really solid plan to me, new mecanic, looks just promising, target 3 month HOLD.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Airdrop

Next airdrop will happen today on discord at UTC 14:30

Please create a wallet using the !register command!

Website

Website is under development atm
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
I bought some yesterday.. let us see where this goes..
right. it is just good for who comes first Wink
it doesn't work here as the diff was really high right at the start as if SIGT blockchain was forked. No wonder people mostly got the coins from airdrops and bounties. Nevermind Nicehash where you'd have to pay them minimum 0.01 BTC for orders
Activity: 154
so much inflation means the price will drop dramatically
right. it is just good for who comes first Wink

Well of course, but if you buy 1000 now you got 32000 in 90 days according to spreadsheet. So even if price went down 95% you would be in pluss if buying now. And there is probably some pumps incoming :p

Sound like a good plan ^^

lets do it
Activity: 126
Hello everyone, how to download a purse.  And what profit in percentage if the wallet will be open for today, thanks in advance.

Windows wallet:
https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.1/aerium-qt.zip

It won't earn anything today. PoS hasn't started yet. PoS starts at Block 10500.
Merit: 118

Well of course, but if you buy 1000 now you got 32000 in 90 days according to spreadsheet. So even if price went down 95% you would be in pluss if buying now. And there is probably some pumps incoming :p
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, how to download a purse.  And what profit in percentage if the wallet will be open for today, thanks in advance.
Activity: 117
If, apart from the interesting POS system, there is nothing more in the project, of course the price will fall. I would say it will collapse!
Activity: 107
12500 yearly. it is a incredible inflationary  Roll Eyes
Block 100000 would be reached after 50 days. The ROI of the rest is 1000% Cheesy
After that, PoS will trigger in and staking rewards will be distributed among AERM holders, up to 12500% APR
There's Reward Structure part. Besides 'up to' doesn't mean 'equal to' and of course 12500 is not the same as 12.500
12500 yearly. it is a incredible inflationary  Roll Eyes
After that, PoS will trigger in and staking rewards will be distributed among AERM holders, up to 12500% APR
There's Reward Structure part. Besides 'up to' doesn't mean 'equal to' and of course 12500 is not the same as 12.500
and 12.500% yearly with POS AERM?
usually we'd say 12.500% is equal to a HALF of 25%. In the West they'd use dots and in the Soviets we'd use commas. Sort of 12,5%
let see first page this :
What is Aerium?

Aerium is a new Skunkhash algorithm Proof of work and proof of stake cryptocurrency where only 315.000 Aerium’s Will be mined over 7 days.
Pages:
Jump to: