Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 56. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The team came to a conclusion, we are paying the stocks.exchange listing fee!   Wink

Congrats! that's a start!
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
very interesting, I think this project will be very advanced in the future I am very happy to follow the course of this project and I will continue to monitor the progress of this project.succes always and good luck. Wink
Activity: 1078
Selling AERM 0.03 btc per 200 coins. PM
if u r agreed at 0.02 BTC I will buy from you.
Willing to sell at a discount:0.028 BTC per 200 coins. Discount more won't do. This is the final price.
PM.
0.024 BTC is my last bid. Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Willing to sell at a discount:0.028 BTC per 200 coins. Discount more won't do. This is the final price.
PM.
buying last 1000 AERM @ 0.1 BTC.
PM me if interested.
Activity: 86
The team came to a conclusion, we are paying the stocks.exchange listing fee!   Wink

any reason why your choosing them? they dont have very many mainstream coins and doesn't look like its a high volume trading site.

People asked for it, good listing fee for the first exchange, fast listing (48 hours after payment or less) compared to yobit (up to 2 weeks or more) etc

bounty pay ?

Not yet
Activity: 67
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

any reason why your choosing them? they dont have very many mainstream coins and doesn't look like its a high volume trading site.
Activity: 86
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
where is the block explorer link ?
Still buying AERM @ 10k sts.
Activity: 59
dev, have you requested coinsmarkets.com to add it? I think coinsmarkets will be a good start.

We arealdy applied for coinsmarkets, they said that we are going to be listed today, the team is currently thinkinh about pay the stocks.exchange listing fee (0.07) but they volume are very low...

Newbie here if anybody can help me understand!!

So, with staking percentage
If I have 1 AERM and there is 500% for block number do I get 5 AERM for that whole block timing from Block A to Block B or is it based on How much is your weight in staking?

And for staking and getting percentage do I have to have my wallet open and stayed synchronized to network? Can it stay offline and still get percentage reward?

Thank you
Dev, can you answer this..

its 500% per year... use this match:

Number_Of_Coins * Block_% / 365 = Daily Reward

If you have 5000 coins and you are on 500% block...

5000 * 5 / 365 = 68.5

and yes, you need to keep your wallet open, unlocked and synchronized

Reward per day or reward per block?
If 68,5 cois per block - ROI will be near 2 days) But the question is good. I want to know,how POS will divide coin for wallets?

P.S. WTB AERM more than 2500sat, in pm.

68.5 per DAY

dev!! when the winner of translated bounty will be announced??  Huh  Huh

Soon, the team is deciding the winner, today its holiday where we live, sorry for delaying the winners

AERIUM need a good exchange from the start.. not below Cryptopia or Yobit..
Please, note the result Interstellar project (HOLD)

We are aiming for yobit, cryptopia is way too expensive (+5BTC)

Yobit? Go for coinexchange or hitbtc.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey, why do you sell it at a low price? Hodl and wait.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Will buy 1000 AERM for 1 ETH
buying 1000 AERM for 2 ETH.
buying 1000 AERM for 3 ETH.

wow ..so much interest in this coin ? What is so special about it .

Special? Have you seen other coin that would be in PoW stage for 7 days only?
The other point is Very high returns if you are staking coin after those 7 days.
Overall circulation will be 360k coins but will grow really fast afterwards. That's why those initial coins are so valuable - they will bring more.
Activity: 149
Selling AERM 0.015 btc per 100 coins  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: