Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING - page 67. (Read 75264 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Any goals/aims for bigger exchanges? What's about Cyptopia?
Exchanges
We are going to use 1000 AERM to pay Coinsmarkets listing fee, also are aiming for Yobit, Cryptopia depends on the coin price, since the premine compared to others coins recently added to cryptopia like Innova is pretty low

Airdrop
The Second airdrop will start tomorrow at 22:00~23:00 UTC time, it will follow the same rules as before

Explorer
The richlist has been enabled on explorer now

Bounties
The team decided that we are going to support bounties, list will come in a few days

Is that how Coinsmarkets works?  They take some of your coin in return for listing?  How do they decide the price?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Good too see that the richlist is up and there aren't too many huge wallets right now Smiley looking good!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Exchanges
We are going to use 1000 AERM to pay Coinsmarkets listing fee, also are aiming for Yobit, Cryptopia depends on the coin price, since the premine compared to others coins recently added to cryptopia like Innova is pretty low

Airdrop
The Second airdrop will start tomorrow at 22:00~23:00 UTC time, it will follow the same rules as before

Explorer

Bounties
The team decided that we are going to support bounties, list will come in a few days
Здpaвcтвyй, чeгo-тo нeт мoeй xaлявы, xoтя пocтaвлeнныe вaми пpaвилa я выпoлнил!
Activity: 86
Exchanges

Airdrop

Explorer

Bounties
Activity: 84
Activity: 35
At 300 coins/block it will take an additional 2.5 years
to reach total supply.
can you explain what this means?
After block 100,000 there will still be roughly 440 million coins left to attain of the 500 million total supply.  With a block reward of 300 coins ( 30 x 1000% ), that is 300 per block, which is also 300 per minute.  440,000,000 coins at 300/minute = 1,466,666 minutes = 24,444 hours = 1019 days = 2.8 years.  I am not sure what happens once max supply is reached.
Activity: 6
Where is the wallet for this coin?
Activity: 431
At 300 coins/block it will take an additional 2.5 years
to reach total supply.
can you explain what this means?
Activity: 431
I joined your project. I'm interested in mining coins. If someone does not believe dev this does not mean that the project is good. if Dev try, then he will succeed. The fact that he has a lot of coins does not mean anything because there are many such coins and they are successful.
I want to join airdrop
Activity: 35
Reward Structure ( numerical version )
I *think* all my numbers are correct

***spoiler alert*** They weren't.

Activity: 147
Holy shit, it was just listed on bittrex!!!

You're drunk man xD
Activity: 29
Lets try to mine it! How to join the airdrop? I already following on twitter
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
why not make a telegram channel for aerium ... because i like to use 1 app for all crypto chat instead of switching between discord and telegram since alot of crypto groups is already on telegram
Activity: 67

Also join for airdrop. Thanks for the nice coin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
are there any projects coming up in the near future?

this coin looks like another coin trying to make the dev and his "pool creating" friends rich. there will be no projects.

So this coin is one big scam - do not tickle it. a waste of your time and money.
Today I will write to the moderator about closing this topic of fraud.
Bay Bay Scam coin

Okay, i worked over this coin for about few weeks, tried to do my best, without lying with miraculous long terms objetives and because that you call me a scam, really?

I cant promise something that i dont really know if i am capable to do, trustness is my base and promising fake things is agaisnt my principles

What a comforting response! Actualy gives me some faith in the project, good thing i started mining yesterday. Unfortunately my new ti cards have not yet arrived so not mining with as much as i want. Hopefully il get the airdrop to help Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

So this coin is one big scam - do not tickle it. a waste of your time and money.
Bay Bay Scam coin
His trust feedback.
Leaves unjustified negative ratings on others and spreads FUD. Possibly a shill/farmed account. Wouldn't trust.

Get out.
Yea he gave me a negative feedback as well, please report him to a moderator like I did to get his sorry ass out of this topic.

Hopefuly he won't be back with another account. Least thin I need right now is to get the coin I'm mining going to the toilet because of some dumb@$$
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius

Bay Bay Scam coin
His trust feedback.
Leaves unjustified negative ratings on others and spreads FUD. Possibly a shill/farmed account. Wouldn't trust.

Get out.
Yea he gave me a negative feedback as well, please report him to a moderator like I did to get his sorry ass out of this topic.
Activity: 462
Holy shit, it was just listed on bittrex!!!

What the F ....

Why are you saying such bullshit ?
Activity: 298

Bay Bay Scam coin
His trust feedback.

Get out.
Pages:
Jump to: