Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 6. (Read 274572 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Aeternity is one of the worst managed blockchain projects. The founders received millions of dollars (more than Ethereum itself) and Yanislav Malahov said that it is not true, he said that they have not received US dollars. Sure, they have received ETH and BTC instead which are magnitude more valuable than dollars! So it means that the mismanagement of funds is even bigger than anyone can imagine.

The other lie they were feed us is that there were necessary to set a mining reward high. Millions of dollars were paid to miners to secure useless blockchain with no real transactions nor applications in the expense of tokens holders. Finally those well paid miners that "secured" blockchain decided to attack it and received even more stake. But now, when mining difficulty is all time low, the Aeternity founders said, it is fine, Aeternity is secure regardless of it. So why they have decided to waste millions of dollars to mining rewards instead of spending these massive amount of wealth to develop the superior product? Ahhh, the management is not their strong side, sorry...

So now you know that and I repeat again:
Aeternity is one of the worst managed blockchain projects.
Moreover it is managed retroactively instead of proactively.

Take a big grain of salt (at least) to what the founders - Yanislav Malahov and Nikola Stojanow - say. They attitude is "fake it until you make it" with the difference that the only first part is effective. And remember, Yanislav Malahov has always said that the Aeternity is the best blockchain ever. Maybe I am stupid, but even if somebody want to believe him, there is a simple test. Just jump in to the blockchain explorers and see what you can do with it:
Wow, certainly, Aeternity blockchain explorer surprises me.
Aeternity is so unsecure that it can't even be used to make a simple poll. Somebody duplicated a "governance vote" as if it were created by Aeternity Foundation conducting type of a Sybil attack on it. Just look at here: https://superhero.com/voting

LOL

But as Yanislav Malahov said, Aeternity is the best blockchain, Aeternity is the best technology, generally I have a suspision that Yanislav Malahov is Satoshi Nakamoto who decided to create Aeternity after inventing Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Aeternity = Mistakes after Mistakes + Hacks after Hacks + Delisting after Delisting - ICO funds
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Well, AE team began voting for Iris Hard Fork yesterday. AE community (I don't know that there still is AE community) had to vote. I didn't really read what this hard fork would change in AE chain. But I haven't seen any information about this voting here, in this thread. So I wonder, wether AE community exist...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Man, I don't really get what motivates you to be constantly  spreading so serious accusations without any base, being even xenophobic with bulgarians and showing a complete lack of respect for a community that appreciates the technology behind aeternity and the work done.

Do you have any trauma with aeternity ? is someone paying you ? or you are just bored and find it amusing. Get a life, leave us alone.

Thænks!

Perhaps this person was upset by the attitude of the creators, which is why there is so much negativity on his part.

I invested in the project during ICO, was interested in its development and hoped for a positive future.
Time passed, and the project hung from application to application. Now oracles have become popular, Chainlink has grown dramatically over the past year, and Aeternity has fallen, although oracles were one of the project's chips. I remember when in the spring of 2019 the value of these projects' coins was 0.30$. Further the first project rose, the second fell.

Ok, we hope and believe, Aeternity.

And now I will share with you my story, which caused me negative emotions about the project.
Account names were advertised all over the place and it sounded like a blockchain's chips. There was no mention of payment for this, it was framed as a “request of name” (https://forum.aeternity.com/t/wiki-superhero/7705).
After installing Superhero Wallet app, I clicked on the "Register a Name" link, which was in the center of the app screen, then went to the "Register" tab and entered a name, thinking to associate the name with the account. I did it as a whole for fun, since I have not yet understood the practical meaning of this. I confirmed the transaction with a total fee of about 0.000016AE and then I saw -352AE on my balance, which was 66$ at the time. No notification was shown from the app confirming the payment of the 352AE fee.

As far as I understand, after reading the documentation and discussing this issue in chats, the creators of Superhero Wallet did not bother with a user-friendly interface. Whether it is intentional or not is up to you, but I was offended when faced with such an attitude.

In chats, no one can explain the benefits of owning this name other than posting it on Twitter or the convenience of sending coins within the network. Otherwise, they throw a link to the documentation where the protocol is described in technical language with an implicit fee indication (https://github.com/aeternity/protocol/blob/master/AENS.md#protocol-fees-and-protection-times).

With all this, I have not yet received this name. I placed my first bid in an auction. This bid cannot be canceled. When I receive this name, it looks like a temporary lease of a domain on the Internet. But I could not figure out what lease period even from the documentation.

I cannot cancel my bid, but someone can bid higher than my bid on this name. Therefore, I suggested that the creators of Superhero Wallet do it via chat. See what will come of it and from which side the creators of the wallet will prove themselves.

Further, a video screen and a screenshot, in addition to my words:
https://radikal.ru/video/OPPZB5EbkeX
https://ibb.co/KxhDXpj
https://ibb.co/WKn7QcS
Activity: 21
Please don't involve and don't engage in any project related to Aeternity and educate others why. Aeternity has no future and there is no point to spend any more attention or capital to it. By supporting it or buying AE tokens, you support for example BRI (which I call as a Big Robbery Initiative) because they can sell tokens for higher price - a wealth sucked from YOU.

The ignorance and arrogance of its founders - Nikola Stojanow and Yanislav Malahov (both Bulgarians) were unbelievable. Their actions were below any standards. They are not leaders which smart people will follow.

Please, dedicate your time, find, follow and engage in a superior project with a great leadership. Respect your time and capital!

The crypto space doesn't need Aeternity.
The standards presented by its founders are below any means.

BRI is use to pay developer.
Activity: 2
Man, I don't really get what motivates you to be constantly  spreading so serious accusations without any base, being even xenophobic with bulgarians and showing a complete lack of respect for a community that appreciates the technology behind aeternity and the work done.

Do you have any trauma with aeternity ? is someone paying you ? or you are just bored and find it amusing. Get a life, leave us alone.

Thænks!

Please don't involve and don't engage in any project related to Aeternity and educate others why. Aeternity has no future and there is no point to spend any more attention or capital to it. By supporting it or buying AE tokens, you support for example BRI (which I call as a Big Robbery Initiative) because they can sell tokens for higher price - a wealth sucked from YOU.

The ignorance and arrogance of its founders - Nikola Stojanow and Yanislav Malahov (both Bulgarians) were unbelievable. Their actions were below any standards. They are not leaders which smart people will follow.

Please, dedicate your time, find, follow and engage in a superior project with a great leadership. Respect your time and capital!

The crypto space doesn't need Aeternity.
The standards presented by its founders are below any means.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
Box 2.0.0 updates -  the new version adds 5 features:

https://forum.aeternity.com/t/active-box-aepp-improvements-of-the-proposal/8182/26

Box2.0.0 is open for update. If you open the app, it will automatically prompt you to update the new version. Download address: aebox
The new version adds the following features:

Add token list, support token transfer, etc
Add domain binding to support transfer between domain names
Add hot news recommendations
Add ABC price display and automatically convert ABC value
Major UI revision of the home page to fix several known problems

I saw that EthernityChain had launched on Polkastarter. Is it the same aeternity that we are talking about in this thread? If it is true, then it will have huge influence to AE price, I think. Or maybe I something understood wrong?

If it's not really Aeternity project, it looks like a try to use already existed name with the aim of cheating investors. Anyway I think developers of Aeternity should make some announcment on their official pages about this situation.
Activity: 9
I saw that EthernityChain had launched on Polkastarter. Is it the same aeternity that we are talking about in this thread? If it is true, then it will have huge influence to AE price, I think. Or maybe I something understood wrong?

Nothing to do with æternity other than the similar name and too similar logo. I understand people asking for the price to go up, what I don't understand is people saying that this is a scam without any proof . I know there is so many scams out there but usually you dig a little and are able to explain why. Here , what would be the reason? That the price is low ?

Let's be productive, if you care about the project just support us, how? Following our networks, sharing some tweets, signup to our stackexchange commitment. That way we'll have a better opportunity to share the incredible technology is being built right now.

Twitter: @aeternity
Telegram:https://t.me/aeternity
Stackexchange proposal: https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity?referrer=MjJkM2Q5Y2I3ZDJhNzQ1MWRjMGNhOTQ5MDM2NGIwZDJiNDNjNjBjMzliNTY0MjhlNzNiZjhmNjhhNTgwMTQ0Nb2_u8GYKPXYBiFyd2XG6Crh-SFkcE3Dl5S8ippgvRUc0

Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Sound very disrespectful to say that without any proof, there is a team working behind, hard workers doing their best . You may not like the ways things are going but calling it a scam...Sounds like you never had to put some effort in anything that you think result are magical.
no result, because there is no work, there was no activity for many days.
The developers sold their bags and huddled in a corner, stuffing their bellies with food.
Of course not, this is not a scam
Just kidding, of course a scam  Grin

that's libel. They got production ready mainnet, smart contract, state channel and oracle. I lost money in this project but I won't go low and call this project a scam. But right now is bull run and the price is only 19 cent Huh

Doesn't matter even if you deliver, if the community refuse to support the project, the project can fail. AE is a brilliant nerd that sit at front row in a classroom but with little or no friend.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Sound very disrespectful to say that without any proof, there is a team working behind, hard workers doing their best . You may not like the ways things are going but calling it a scam...Sounds like you never had to put some effort in anything that you think result are magical.
no result, because there is no work, there was no activity for many days.
The developers sold their bags and huddled in a corner, stuffing their bellies with food.
Of course not, this is not a scam
Just kidding, of course a scam  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
build and they will come is not true with AE

This is bullshit.
Markets are irrational.

There are coins without any product just idea and erc20 token and the price is rising like crazy.
Every shit coin with DeFi attached to their name is rising.
I wonder how many will be alive in few months when the bubble will burst again!
next big thing is hyperchain but I'm not sure whether the price will went up even after they deliver
build and they will come is not true with AE
sad thing about AE is they got live mainnet, production ready smart contract, oracle and state channel but the price is 0.20? what's wrong? not many coverage/marketing?
I agree, that AE isn't a scam. But what the difference, if people had invested in this project, and lost their money. And what should investors say in this case?Even if it's not a scam, I think this project doesn't have any perspectives.
Activity: 9
Well, I didn't say that AE team isn't working. I didn't mean that this project is dying. I wanted to say that price of AE has been falling for a long time, and it is a bad index. But today price was groved for 30%, and it's make me think that situation isn't catastrophic.
No. This project is scam.
Devs sold their coins and abandoned the project.
"something is being done" only to create the appearance of work, out of greed to squeeze more money out of investors.
Now the activity of developers has increased, because the entire market is growing.
A lot of promises, expectations .. as a result - a scam.

But today price was groved for 30%
when the water rises, shit floats higher. That doesn't make it a ship. It's just dried up shit.

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
To which marketplace at the moment can I send my AE to sell them?

You can find unswer for your question in their telegram. As I heard, it is a possibility to send AE to Hotbit. But there is only AE/USDT pair. So if you need pair AE/BTC or AE/ETH, you have to find another exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: