Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 10. (Read 274572 times)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105
æternity - scalable smart contracts
Aeternity is clearly going towards $9 million cap blockchain project as it is failing its promises and is no more innovative (hard to say if it ever was apart of empty promises), especially in the advent of Eth2.0. Based on this the token price might reach 0.03$ soon. The project is sluggish, failing its promises and lagging behind new innovations. It has negligible community, and there is a small number of developers driven only by money paid with funds from ICO. Aeternity blockchain is hugely rewarding highly concentrated group of miners and themselves (Aeternity Foundation) via money-grab initiaitive (BRI) which was the first governance voting. That voting shows the direction of this blockchain and its priorities. Its leaders doesn't care about the token price, doesn't care about investors nor token holders. The leader of Aeternity, Bulgarian "grandfather-of-ethereum" is pro-inflationary and strongly against PoS. He predicts Ethereum (as one of the future PoS blockchains) will die sooner or later, but Aeternity will not as it is PoW blockchain with high rewards for miners. Aeternity is quite an authoritarian project far from the decentralized ideas.

If you don't agree with above, dive in to Aeternity and feel the Bulgarian spirit on your risk! Bulgaria was the Soviet satellite state many years and now is one of the poorest UE peripheral countries, so it should be ok to support such an amazing team. Buy tokens and support them, enjoy the inflation, BRI, nepotism, failed promises, devastated community, no participation in dummy governance (https://governance.aeternity.com/#/poll/5). More to come! Vitalik should say he had a chit-chat with Yanislav and borrow some of these ideas into Ethereum or Ethereum will be dethroned. Who knows, maybe Satoshi Nakamoto chit-chatted with Yanislav and was inspired to create Bitcoin... Anyway, you see the superiority of Aeternity.

P.S. I don't use https://forum.aeternity.com/ as they censor and ban users there. Reddit is no better as it marked my posts as a SPAM and I can only guess who initiated it. This forum is the only censorship-resistant so far!

Hello,

Quite a lot of impressive statements again, but unfortunately, few have anything to do with the truth. I did not get how Bulgaria's past as a Soviet satellite is related but nevermind (btw few of the people involved with AE were even born then).

It's obvious you're determined to just talk without checking your facts, so go ahead.

However, if you want to really learn how innovative æternity is, you're welcome to join SuperheroLeague today and see the debut of a complete Coin Toss game using state channels.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Aeternity is clearly going towards $9 million cap blockchain project as it is failing its promises and is no more innovative (hard to say if it ever was apart of empty promises), especially in the advent of Eth2.0. Based on this the token price might reach 0.03$ soon. The project is sluggish, failing its promises and lagging behind new innovations. It has negligible community, and there is a small number of developers driven only by money paid with funds from ICO. Aeternity blockchain is hugely rewarding highly concentrated group of miners and themselves (Aeternity Foundation) via money-grab initiaitive (BRI) which was the first governance voting. That voting shows the direction of this blockchain and its priorities. Its leaders doesn't care about the token price, doesn't care about investors nor token holders. The leader of Aeternity, Bulgarian "grandfather-of-ethereum" is pro-inflationary and strongly against PoS. He predicts Ethereum (as one of the future PoS blockchains) will die sooner or later, but Aeternity will not as it is PoW blockchain with high rewards for miners. Aeternity is quite an authoritarian project far from the decentralized ideas.

If you don't agree with above, dive in to Aeternity and feel the Bulgarian spirit on your risk! Bulgaria was the Soviet satellite state many years and now is one of the poorest UE peripheral countries, so it should be ok to support such an amazing team. Buy tokens and support them, enjoy the inflation, BRI, nepotism, failed promises, devastated community, no participation in dummy governance (https://governance.aeternity.com/#/poll/5). More to come! Vitalik should say he had a chit-chat with Yanislav and borrow some of these ideas into Ethereum or Ethereum will be dethroned. Who knows, maybe Satoshi Nakamoto chit-chatted with Yanislav and was inspired to create Bitcoin... Anyway, you see the superiority of Aeternity.

P.S. I don't use https://forum.aeternity.com/ as they censor and ban users there. Reddit is no better as it marked my posts as a SPAM and I can only guess who initiated it. This forum is the only censorship-resistant so far!
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Online presentation of seven blockchain startups for investment from AE Ventures.Take part in the presentation of Starfleet in the UK by AE Ventures in collaboration with IBC Media.

Join the conference on may 8 at 14: 00 CEST, during which 7 innovative startups will demonstrate their projects!

You can watch project presentations online , listen to the team members ' speeches, discuss various topics, as well as communicate with the speakers and ask them questions.

The main topic is opportunities for development in the conditions of COVID-19.

To register, follow the link: https://hopin.to/sign_up
so much FUD in this thread. I can understand why newby zahl got banned from the aeternity forum with the way how he talks. he is either getting paid for spreading FUD or he spreads FUD on purpose to buy AE cheap. he also has no AE tokens, otherwise he would have started a governance vote on changing the parameters he thinks are wrong. while it is ok to have a personal opinion, one can not assume that all the community has the same opinion. therefore the governance app exists so that real AE token users can vote in a tamperproof way on the blockchain.

for me aeternity seems one of the best blockchains out there. no other blockchain has such a big talent base: four people who have created programming languages where involved (Erlang, Haskell, Skala, Agda) in the creation of Sophia and the FATE virtual machine. they really seem to know what they do with blockchain tech. another blockchain project where a programming language founder was involved is the Brave project. but clearly JS was a terrible langauge at the beginning and brave is rather a web2.0 joke than a real blockchain project, like aeternity.

zahl says that there is no privacy with the aeternity voting app because your IP can leak. people who are privacy concered should use TOR or self-host their infrastructure. aeternity software is fully decentralized and can be run by anyone and anywhere.

zahl also says that the BRI was a money-grab while it is a way to keep the independent foundation running to fund more core development. many updates have been posted by the foundation in the past. the BRI itself was over 75% approved by the aeternity users. the vote was fully transparent and verifiable by everyone. the large accounts of the aeternity founders (or foundation?) did not vote.

rumors say that the aeternity team is launching a new censorship-free social network very soon. this is going to be big.

Hello,

Thank you so much for this @human! It is nice to have a balance of opinions here Smiley

You are actually right - a new P2P tool is to be unveiled soon and in fact, AE devs Milen Radkov and Philipp Piwowarsky are to give more details about it TONIGHT at SuperheroLeague! Moreover, æternity's Founder Yanislav Malahov will participate in a fireside chat and will share his vision for the future.

So, we would suggest you all join the conference tonight, express your concerns or ask your questions directly.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
so much FUD in this thread. I can understand why newby zahl got banned from the aeternity forum with the way how he talks. he is either getting paid for spreading FUD or he spreads FUD on purpose to buy AE cheap. he also has no AE tokens, otherwise he would have started a governance vote on changing the parameters he thinks are wrong. while it is ok to have a personal opinion, one can not assume that all the community has the same opinion. therefore the governance app exists so that real AE token users can vote in a tamperproof way on the blockchain.

for me aeternity seems one of the best blockchains out there. no other blockchain has such a big talent base: four people who have created programming languages where involved (Erlang, Haskell, Skala, Agda) in the creation of Sophia and the FATE virtual machine. they really seem to know what they do with blockchain tech. another blockchain project where a programming language founder was involved is the Brave project. but clearly JS was a terrible langauge at the beginning and brave is rather a web2.0 joke than a real blockchain project, like aeternity.

zahl says that there is no privacy with the aeternity voting app because your IP can leak. people who are privacy concered should use TOR or self-host their infrastructure. aeternity software is fully decentralized and can be run by anyone and anywhere.

zahl also says that the BRI was a money-grab while it is a way to keep the independent foundation running to fund more core development. many updates have been posted by the foundation in the past. the BRI itself was over 75% approved by the aeternity users. the vote was fully transparent and verifiable by everyone. the large accounts of the aeternity founders (or foundation?) did not vote.

rumors say that the aeternity team is launching a new censorship-free social network very soon. this is going to be big.
SuperHeroeLeague video discussion podcast organized with the support of aeternity, it discusses the following topics: "liquid democracy" and its influence in the new realities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96LnNCU8xf4&feature=youtu.be

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this! The full video will be up on æternity's YouTube channel today.

Best regards,
The AE Team
I agree with what you say, they clearly ignore the governance of the community and do it themselves because of their greed as if they are the most entitled and correct
for more than 3 years this team is still running in a place without any of the governance that they make and giving voting rights to the community to bring AE to where and AE foundation at all is just a joke they made so far

Hello,

How is æternity ignoring the governance of the community, when the governance is working and everyone is free to initiate and vote in a poll?
It is all work in progress, of course, and gets better with each following vote. If you don't participate in votes you can't really complain that the system is flawed.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
SuperHeroeLeague video discussion podcast organized with the support of aeternity, it discusses the following topics: "liquid democracy" and its influence in the new realities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96LnNCU8xf4&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 254
Merit: 1

Hello,

As we've said already, the price is not a definitive indicator. There are a number of projects that have acted objectively fraudulently and their price is still increasing. How would you explain this phenomenon?

I don't want to dismiss your frustration, your views are as valid as any other community member's. However, we achieve nothing by going back in time and keep discussing past events. After all, the majority of the community supported the BRI and voted in favor. If you really care and want to change things, you'll have to actively participate and engage. Initiate polls and vote, even if the process is not perfect yet, we're getting there, one step/vote at a time.

Best regards,
The AE Team
how is it that price is not an indicator ??
Try to look out and see how other projects move forward and make them worthy of respect by the wider community

for the phenomenon of prices continue to rise because there are acting cheating it is a number of whales who play the price but we can see it is only 1 or 2 days but look AE prices always go down because your project is bad and too centralized
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
Just read how the structures and procedures should work:
source: https://decentraland.org/blog/announcements/decentraland-next-steps-for-2020/

They first created DAO and then Foundation for those functions that cannot be practically fulfilled by the DAO.

The Foundation is an independent body, free of control from the original founding team of Decentraland. The Foundation will hold property rights over Decentraland’s intellectual property, trademarks, web domains, open source repositories and social media accounts, among other assets, which the DAO, lacking formal legal status, cannot hold.
The ultimate goal is for the DAO to be a tool to collectively decide on all the economically relevant parameters of the project.

Voting system Decentraland uses is located here: https://mainnet.aragon.org/#/dcl.eth/

Aeternity is ignoring it. There is no DAO, voting is flawed, no privacy (I mean currently you force using base app which is a mobile-only web app), no binding procedures, no BRI funds control.
I agree with what you say, they clearly ignore the governance of the community and do it themselves because of their greed as if they are the most entitled and correct
for more than 3 years this team is still running in a place without any of the governance that they make and giving voting rights to the community to bring AE to where and AE foundation at all is just a joke they made so far
What you guys think about integrating https://loopring.org/ with Aeternity? They said:

Loopring was designed to be blockchain agnostic. As long as a blockchain has smart-contract support, Loopring can be implementd, and all ERC20-like tokens on such a blockchain can be traded under Loopring.
Loopring is not a DEX, but a modular protocol for building DEXs on multiple blockchains.
BRI failure (a.k.a. money grab initiative)

Intention behind BRI is to collect part of a block rewards and spend it to development that will improve the blockchain protocol.
Unfortunately the community lost faith to Aeternity Foundation. The community worried that funds will be mismanaged so much that they decided to give only 10.9% of the block rewards to it. And that stake would be much lower if not a tricky way of voting process.

If BRI funds were out of control of Aeternity Foundation and designed to be managed in a decentralized way (by community) it would be much higher. It shows how much Aeternity Foundation is compromised in the eyes of the community.

The Aeternity Foundation created a decentralized blockchain that is centrally managed when it comes to (not only) money.

Will Aeternity be able to mature and built a international top-class team which top-class investments funds will be able to trust and recognize it as a potential investment?
Funds are flowing in, but not to a mismanaged Aeternity blockchain. Aeternity is a messy hovel right now, not a serious player in a blockchain space due to the ego-centric Godfather that have a magical knowledge and after ICO made decisions himself and who knows that (d)PoS will die sooner or later. Aeternity uses PoW together with a super-inflationary setup, so you know, Yani knows. No investment fund will put money into a bad managed (or mismanaged) blockchain. Money flows into a cryptospace right now and this time it is driven by institutional investors that make a due diligence of the project and its team, but Aeternity is out of a league. If this time institutional investors will drive the price and you want to follow the money, you have to predict which project will be in their interest. Don't stay in a bad wagon.

https://messari.io/article/grayscale-s-q1-report-highlights-a-record-500-million-inflow-to-crypto-investment-products
Grayscale stated that majority of investment (88%) came from institutional investors, dominated by hedge funds.

Does Aeternity consider to propose its crypto-artifacts like hashes and codecs used into https://github.com/multiformats/multicodec/blob/master/table.csv ?
Does Aeternity consider to use https://multiformats.io/multihash/ standard for hashes used? Wouldn't it be good to use in Generalized Accounts which as far as I understand can uses different hashes and public key standards.
Is it worth-wide?

Just read how the structures and procedures should work:
source: https://decentraland.org/blog/announcements/decentraland-next-steps-for-2020/

They first created DAO and then Foundation for those functions that cannot be practically fulfilled by the DAO.

The Foundation is an independent body, free of control from the original founding team of Decentraland. The Foundation will hold property rights over Decentraland’s intellectual property, trademarks, web domains, open source repositories and social media accounts, among other assets, which the DAO, lacking formal legal status, cannot hold.
The ultimate goal is for the DAO to be a tool to collectively decide on all the economically relevant parameters of the project.

Voting system Decentraland uses is located here: https://mainnet.aragon.org/#/dcl.eth/

Aeternity is ignoring it. There is no DAO, voting is flawed, no privacy (I mean currently you force using base app which is a mobile-only web app), no binding procedures, no BRI funds control.
It is happening. You are out of top 100 coins. For the last few months I was right (but banned, blocked and ignored by you). Still my prediction is that dishonest project will be marginalized like it should be as this is something that needs to happen. Purification. Cryptospace needs a purification and only projects that honor original principles of transparency, honesty, openness and inclusion will flourish. I don't feel Aeternity reflect any of it. The market figured it out and priced it correctly.

And by what you did on your forum there are no users that have a basic knowledge to discuss basic things about principles of your blockchain. You placed the team in a position that did, will and decides about everything. There are no people that want to participate in a governance, no discussion at all, positive nor negative. You castrated the community.

And I will repeat as the BRI leaves so bad feelings. You were so eager to implement it motivated by money grab. It was so obvious you made it in an interest of Aeternity Foundation, not the token holders. The first vote should have been to fix and limit inflation instead. The FIRST vote that revealed all the intentions, priorities and directions. The result is that you will pay double the price. It could be a lot better if the order would be to let decide community what the first vote should be. And in another votes you could have propose BRI, after you showed a proper structure of BRI funds management (decentralized). This way you could have expected a higher participation of community, you could built a positive one that knows that are in charge and is listened and you could expected even bigger % of stake flowed to such a fund from mining or staking reward. But of course there was one problem that you won't bear. You will not control the process, you will not control the funds.

Hello,

As we've said already, the price is not a definitive indicator. There are a number of projects that have acted objectively fraudulently and their price is still increasing. How would you explain this phenomenon?

I don't want to dismiss your frustration, your views are as valid as any other community member's. However, we achieve nothing by going back in time and keep discussing past events. After all, the majority of the community supported the BRI and voted in favor. If you really care and want to change things, you'll have to actively participate and engage. Initiate polls and vote, even if the process is not perfect yet, we're getting there, one step/vote at a time.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Are AE holders OK keeping their tokens at the web wallet?

Hello,

The safest storage solution is a hardware wallet.

Best,
The AE Team

What is wrong with the telegram channel that is not opening?

https://telegram.me/aeternity

Hey, works for me here.

Best regards,
The AE Team
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

Is there any ETA for the release of the new apps?

Also, do you guys have a telegram official channel for Aeternity?

Hello,

We can't give an official ETA at this point, but we'll release more information shortly.

The main English Telegram group is HERE.

Best regards,
The AE Team

What is wrong with the telegram channel that is not opening?

https://telegram.me/aeternity
Pages:
Jump to: