Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts] - page 7. (Read 274572 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
To which marketplace at the moment can I send my AE to sell them?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I've sold all amount of my AE by price 15 cents per AE. I have been waiting for results of this project development for a few years. Sorry, but I was tired. Todays market gives as many opportunities for making money, so I can't stay in AE forever.

What can I say?)) Congratulations! Even if you lost your money, when you sold it. Now you can use this money for investing in other promissing projects. Because there is nothing to wait from AE team. They have been wasting our time for a few last years. I'm sorry those people, who has invested in this project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I've sold all amount of my AE by price 15 cents per AE. I have been waiting for results of this project development for a few years. Sorry, but I was tired. Todays market gives as many opportunities for making money, so I can't stay in AE forever.

That is nice decision when you got the opportunity to get rid off this. This project is totally crap they don't know how to keep this in demand even they raised a lot of money and spent it into just stupid things.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Activity: 2114
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Well, I didn't say that AE team isn't working. I didn't mean that this project is dying. I wanted to say that price of AE has been falling for a long time, and it is a bad index. But today price was groved for 30%, and it's make me think that situation isn't catastrophic.
No. This project is scam.
Devs sold their coins and abandoned the project.
"something is being done" only to create the appearance of work, out of greed to squeeze more money out of investors.
Now the activity of developers has increased, because the entire market is growing.
A lot of promises, expectations .. as a result - a scam.

But today price was groved for 30%
when the water rises, shit floats higher. That doesn't make it a ship. It's just dried up shit.
I haven't watched for development of project and for team work. Despite the fact I have been holding AE for a long time. But the main thing for me for this moment is price of AE. Altcoins market is groving now. A lot of coins\tokens doubled their prices. But not AE. It means that this project isn't interesting for investors. I would be happy to be wrong.

You could take a look of what's being done and what's planned for the near future here :

https://forum.aeternity.com
https://www.github.com/aeternity
https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity

Well, I didn't say that AE team isn't working. I didn't mean that this project is dying. I wanted to say that price of AE has been falling for a long time, and it is a bad index. But today price was groved for 30%, and it's make me think that situation isn't catastrophic.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I haven't watched for development of project and for team work. Despite the fact I have been holding AE for a long time. But the main thing for me for this moment is price of AE. Altcoins market is groving now. A lot of coins\tokens doubled their prices. But not AE. It means that this project isn't interesting for investors. I would be happy to be wrong.

You could take a look of what's being done and what's planned for the near future here :

https://forum.aeternity.com
https://www.github.com/aeternity
https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity

For those here that think aeternity isn't doing anything please take a look on our stackexchange proposal and support us here:

https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124829/ternity?referrer=Y2Y2N2M5MzZkMTI3MGVkZDY0ZTIxNzRkNDU3ZWU2YjIwMGI5OTlmYTNiN2EwZGNiODdjMjU0NWE3M2FkNDhhY9Gs78EUi5LOhxuS6BVvrHb6ZdWnIOwqee4Kr2AuI7JW0

Blockchains needs idea creator and developers to create use cases and developers need to be supported, this stackexchange is going to be the spear tip for those who want to learn, know and exceed building scalable solutions on aeternity.

Thanks!

Please join us on https://forum.aeternity.com and share this, I'm not sure in which migration stage you left the process but this would be the first step.

Hi @all!

I participated (or actually I wanted to participate) on ICO in 2017, however, I was too late. Unfortunately I had already sent some BTC to the address given.
In 2017 I found a description on how to get funds back when sending too late on ico address. At that time I tried it several times, but was not able to do it right so I gave up.
Now in times where btc is over 30,000$, I would like to try it again, but can't find the description of "how to get funds back when sending too late". Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 513
Merit: 150
Hi @all!

I participated (or actually I wanted to participate) on ICO in 2017, however, I was too late. Unfortunately I had already sent some BTC to the address given.
In 2017 I found a description on how to get funds back when sending too late on ico address. At that time I tried it several times, but was not able to do it right so I gave up.
Now in times where btc is over 30,000$, I would like to try it again, but can't find the description of "how to get funds back when sending too late". Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!
So, situation a little changed, but it is still staying interesting. Wallet on Hotbit is working now, and there is an opportunity for deposit now. But Binance has been blocking any operation with AE for more then week.
Check with binance, but withdrawings should be enabled soon again.

Yes, there are some problems with mainnet. I've wanted to withdraw AE from Binance to Hotbit, but it was impossible. At first wallet on Hotbit was closed, now the same problem on Binance. Definetly, it make me nervous.
Yes, there are some problems with mainnet. I've wanted to withdraw AE from Binance to Hotbit, but it was impossible. At first wallet on Hotbit was closed, now the same problem on Binance. Definetly, it make me nervous.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Activity: 2
Can't believe how much you hate this project (and bulgarians btw, IDK what they have made you) !! I was having a look to ae bitcointalk and I am freaking out with your accusations, too much FUD for my taste, I prefer to to have other sources of info too, between the hater bias and the fanboy bias there is always something in between, and trying to look for checked facts this is what I prefer to look to https://twitter.com/KyrosVentures/status/1338757313155407873/photo/1
Activity: 66
Merit: 4
Aeternity is destined to fail.
The sooner, the better.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Also be aware Aeternity will try to arrange short term actions to show they are legit to sell BRI funds for a better price.

Experienced part of cryptocommunity can recognize that, they check the core, foundations, organization culture, founders background, not only what you can see on the surface, but to be honest, the surface looks like a crap as well.

Unfortunately there is nothing proud to be a part of Aeternity. There is nothing proud to be lead by its leaders which seems to be just a posers. They don't understand blockchain deeply.

Also i do not understand why they are not active on this thread anymore ? Everyone is saying bad things about their project, if they are real then they should answer about all these allegations and try to clear themselves.
You can't expect the developers to be actively discussing about AE project here. The admin says on the telegram group if he has not been active on the group for a while. He was also asking the active members on the group about what things that must be on the roadmap.
The team needs to actively updating all of its social media. you can ask AE admin direcly on the telegram group
Activity: 966
Merit: 280
Also be aware Aeternity will try to arrange short term actions to show they are legit to sell BRI funds for a better price.

Experienced part of cryptocommunity can recognize that, they check the core, foundations, organization culture, founders background, not only what you can see on the surface, but to be honest, the surface looks like a crap as well.

Unfortunately there is nothing proud to be a part of Aeternity. There is nothing proud to be lead by its leaders which seems to be just a posers. They don't understand blockchain deeply.

Also i do not understand why they are not active on this thread anymore ? Everyone is saying bad things about their project, if they are real then they should answer about all these allegations and try to clear themselves.
Activity: 66
Merit: 4

Pages:
Jump to: