Pages:
Author

Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Trading Card Video Game: Series 2 Presale Live - page 13. (Read 43638 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Looks fantastic, don't mind if I buy them all Cool

BTW pm me on your seed round, may be interested:)

Welcome culexevilman and thank you for the amazing support! Smiley

Will get back to you during the next weeks when we get to the investor targeting phase.

Thank you!

PS: Please leave some cards for the other people Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Looks fantastic, don't mind if I buy them all Cool

BTW pm me on your seed round, may be interested:)
We are proud to let you know that our most recent blog post, "Age of Chains - Decentralizing our Galaxy", has been featured on Decentralize Today, a publication all around decentralization with almost 5000 followers on Medium:

Community Survey

Better understanding who you are will strengthen our position in front of angel investors and increase our chances to successfully secure the initial seed round
that we currently are looking to close in order to being able to deliver you an amazing game within a relatively short time frame.

Therefore we are grateful for anyone within our community filling in this anonymous survey - thank you!

---> Participate Here <---
Community Survey

Better understanding who you are will strengthen our position in front of angel investors and increase our chances to successfully secure the initial seed round
that we currently are looking to close in order to being able to deliver you an amazing game within a relatively short time frame.

Therefore we are grateful for anyone within our community filling in this anonymous survey - thank you!

---> Participate Here <---
We just posted our most recent blog post diving deeper into the lore wherein Age of Chains plays:

Blog Post Nr. 2 - Read Here:

----> Age of Chains - Decentralizing our Galaxy <----

...While first being perceived only as a mystery by the greater majority of the world’s population due to its abstract design, it did not take long that due to its superior design as compared to the legacy world, more and more people were grasping the inherent potential within this new form of technology enabling us to bring the structural changes within our societies that had been needed in order to survive...

Hope you enjoy it! What are your thoughts?

The next blog diving deeper into our development progress is soon to come.

Meanwhile, Woodcoin's Guardian sold out in Tier 3 - a card now costs $50. We thank all of our supportes once again as you make the development on this amazing project possible.

Tau the Time Traveller is still available in Tier 1 for $10 per card. If you have not yet gotten yourself one, you still can do so.

Again, we only sell a small amount of each card directly - the rest of the supply will be made available through the purchase of card packs. The cards we are offering now are among the rarest and most powerful within the game and will have a very low drop rate within the card packs.

If you believe in us this is a great way to support our work while at the same time giving you the possibility to secure yourself some of the strongest playable cards.

Galactical Hugs!
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
A huge thank you to all who supported us throughout recent times with further card purchases - you are amazing!

There are just 14 cards left for Woodcoin's Guardian in Tier 3 at $20 per card - after that we jump to $50 per card.

Cool ! Looking forward to that blog.

Glad to hear! I have been very busy with a magnitude of very relevant things, such as refining our pitch deck for presenting to investors within the next months.

The FounderX program is challenging but already proves to be well worth it - we are working together in small groups of founders in a similar situation providing each other with progressful feedback.

Am looking to get the second blog post up asap - meanwhile, here is our current team deck slide for you - it has been challenging to find the best people capable to deliver upon this amazing project:

Stay tuned!

Thanks for the info, it is looking good.
A huge thank you to all who supported us throughout recent times with further card purchases - you are amazing!

There are just 14 cards left for Woodcoin's Guardian in Tier 3 at $20 per card - after that we jump to $50 per card.

Glad to hear! I have been very busy with a magnitude of very relevant things, such as refining our pitch deck for presenting to investors within the next months.

The FounderX program is challenging but already proves to be well worth it - we are working together in small groups of founders in a similar situation providing each other with progressful feedback.

Am looking to get the second blog post up asap - meanwhile, here is our current team deck slide for you - it has been challenging to find the best people capable to deliver upon this amazing project:

Stay tuned!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
We just had the Kickoff Call for the FounderX program. If all goes super well, we will be able to secure major funding within the next three months.

We will post the next development blog during the next days diving deeper into all the progress that we have achieved during the last weeks. Smiley

I confirm that I received my prize - Woodcoin's Guardian. It looks great, thanks!

Thank you for confirming! Smiley Glad that you like it!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
I confirm that I received my prize - Woodcoin's Guardian. It looks great, thanks!
A huge thank you to all the supporters that have been supporting us so far by securing themselves the first cards of the game.

If you still have not done so, you may get them here:

Woodcoin's Guardian

Tau the Time Traveller

---

Hey, thanks for offering a prize for us all in the Christmas contest!

A pleasure - thank you for participating! Smiley

when game go to alpha release?

Difficult to tell yet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
when game go to alpha release?
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Hey, thanks for offering a prize for us all in the Christmas contest!
Just saw this project. Don't have the time right now to research into but I'll definitely come back to it soon, posting here now so I can come back to this quickly.

I've said it time and time again, but the value of altcoins lies in the world of online gaming.

Great to have you here, jeffthebaker!

Feel free to ask any questions you have.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Just saw this project. Don't have the time right now to research into but I'll definitely come back to it soon, posting here now so I can come back to this quickly.

I've said it time and time again, but the value of altcoins lies in the world of online gaming.
I have joined your campaign and bought the first 2 cards after our PM exchange.  Looking forward to all future card releases. 

Great, thank you for your support, Crypto_MERC!

I will post the result of the Christmas Contest by tomorrow. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I have joined your campaign and bought the first 2 cards after our PM exchange.  Looking forward to all future card releases. 
Thank you for taking the time to respond with the above and look forward to regular updates inline with the development principles you mention.  I'm already onboard with both cards  Wink

Sure thing, great to have you with us - thank you for the support! Smiley

Gaming is getting awesome with VR.  Now blockchain and trading cards.  This blockchain revolution is getting wicked and very profitable for all early adopters.  Look at those rushing to buy $1000 bitcoins but wouldnt buy them for $1.  lol

True, combining VR with blockchain based trading cards in an intergalactical world will be pretty neat. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: