Pages:
Author

Topic: 👽 [ANN] Age of Chains: Trading Card Video Game: Series 2 Presale Live - page 18. (Read 43638 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
please restock the bot!
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
3 more cards got sold - thank you!

Only 31 cards left until we move from Tier 1 to Tier 2.
I buy 3 cards ... Now available - 0 ...

please restock the bot!

Also you may consider listing the card on btcpaymarket.com, you can sell counterparty assets for btc there  Cheesy

Yes, the bot just got refilled with another 14 cards after the second batch of Tier 1 cards sold out fairly quickly.

Thanks for the hint - will definitely check it out! Smiley
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

please restock the bot!

Also you may consider listing the card on btcpaymarket.com, you can sell counterparty assets for btc there  Cheesy

Thank you for your support, termion!

What name of token on COUNTERPARTY?

The asset name is "GUARDIANCARD": https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/GUARDIANCARD

When will be market " GUARDIANCARD/XCP" ... After sell all 777 cards or early?

You can already start offering your card now on the Counterparty decentralized exchange.
What name of token on COUNTERPARTY?

The asset name is "GUARDIANCARD": https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/GUARDIANCARD

When will be market " GUARDIANCARD/XCP" ... After sell all 777 cards or early?
What name of token (asset) on COUNTERPARTY?
Where i can sell my cards ? If i buy card for 10$, I can sell it for, for example, 100$ ( price of stage 5) ?   Where - Exchanges ( Yobit, etc)  ? Escrow?

Hi, thank you for your question!

This is the beauty of the already established infrastructure within Counterparty:

You can right away after purchase start trading your card on the Counterparty decentralized exchange. I personally recommend the Indiesquare wallet, but also the Counterwallet works great for this.

Here is some documentation you can follow to get started (although using the beforementioned wallets are really user friendly and mostly self explanatory for selling your cards).
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Where i can sell my cards ? If i buy card for 10$, I can sell it for, for example, 100$ ( price of stage 5) ?   Where - Exchanges ( Yobit, etc)  ? Escrow?

You should be able to buy/sell it on counterparty exchange
Where i can sell my cards ? If i buy card for 10$, I can sell it for, for example, 100$ ( price of stage 5) ?   Where - Exchanges ( Yobit, etc)  ? Escrow?
Another card just got sold.

Also, if you wish to participate but are for whatever reason not able to participate through the swapbot, hit me up with a direct message.

You can get up to five cards from us like that.

So if you are using a regular Bitcoin wallet without Counterparty functionality, this might help you out. Later, you can easily access your cards by importing your Bitcoin private key into the Counterwallet.

Best,
m4nki
By the way, a big thank you to all supporters that have already gotten their Woodcoin's Guardian cards!

We are grateful for this huge level of support!

Only 7 cards left in this first load of Tier 1 cards.

Bought last 6 from Tier one.. 

Waiting for Tier 2 to get listed. 

Congrats! This was the first batch of Tier 1 cards. There are 50 cards left for Tier 1. The swapbot is being recharged right now.

Thank you for your support!

Please leave some cards for the other people Wink

What is the promotial?

Not sure what you are asking - could you please elaborate on your question?

Thank you.

ARE YOU FROM GERMANY ?

http://blockscan.com/assetInfo/GUARDIANCARD

Owner:    198G9eUjQuCn9Y21Pj4z6Cbx5JxnkoeQWL
  Last Transaction:    12093325 recorded at Block #440240
  Total Issued:    777 shares

Description:    bitcoinschule.de/aoc/001.json

IS THERE A CONNECTION TO WOODCOIN ?!

Thanks

Yes, I live in Berlin.

There will be tributes to many different cryptocurrencies within the game. One of those is Woodcoin. Woodcoin's dev, funkenstein, has taught me good things.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ARE YOU FROM GERMANY ?

http://blockscan.com/assetInfo/GUARDIANCARD

Owner:    198G9eUjQuCn9Y21Pj4z6Cbx5JxnkoeQWL
  Last Transaction:    12093325 recorded at Block #440240
  Total Issued:    777 shares

Description:    bitcoinschule.de/aoc/001.json

IS THERE A CONNECTION TO WOODCOIN ?!

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What is the promotial?
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
By the way, a big thank you to all supporters that have already gotten their Woodcoin's Guardian cards!

Bought last 6 from Tier one.. 

Waiting for Tier 2 to get listed. 

nice watching closely.

Nice to have you here, croxx. Smiley

could u give more info about the team of devs ?  thanks.

Sure thing, that is a great question!

We are currently a team of three:

Our technical lead developer has multiple years of experience in creating video games and a special interest for VR. I previously already have worked with him back in 2014 for a startup called Eversnap in Silicon Valley, where we became good friends.

Our game balance designer has a long history as an avid trading card game player and is deeply involved in the Hearthstone community. He very well understands it to create unique and lovable game mechanics.

I myself can be seen of as filling the "CEO" role if you wish. In earlier days I have created a startup that focused on helping video game developers to drive attention to their game by connecting them to video gaming focused YouTubers who would then, in a contest style, publish videos on their YouTube channel about the respective game. I passed the Founder Institute startup launch program as one of three graduates but my continuously rising passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ultimately captured all my time. I am also one of the managers of the Divvy DAO, where we are creating a development platform for interoperable DAOs.

Anything else you are curious about?
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
could u give more info about the team of devs ?  thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: